Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU BUY WHEN THE PRICE DROPS SHARPLY ? - page 22. (Read 4008 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Good to know I’m not the only one who has the same strategy. I always diversify if I have an extra money for buying coins especially when the price drops down. This actually works very well and your losses lessens too unlike putting all eggs in one basket, then you have to wait again when the price drops and if you have an extra money for investment.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
It is what I want to do! Buy at the dips, sell at its peak. But it is hard predict in cryptocurrency since the market is very volatile. I don't if it will goes up or goes down. Definitely, people that will buy during the lowest drops are those who have deeper knowledge in trading. But in my case, it is impossible to buy in the right time.
Activity: 461
Merit: 100
Actually when the value of a coin dumps, it is a good sign to buy it because the ROI will be very big. But it always depends to the coin you will buy. Even if it dumps, still you need to make that it will profit you a lot.
Activity: 98
For now, I always wait for the BTC at $ 5000 at this price I keep buying, because I expect in the future in late 2018 the price of BTC will rise again, so I bought and hold them for a few months. At that time, BTC will be at $ 15,000
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
In my opinion the best times to buy coin is when the downtrend finish, because if we buy coin when still in downtrend we can not predict the deepest of price. Wait patient for the deepest price and the price consolidate a few hours and any 1 bullish candle, and this moment is good times to buy it.

But the thing is that we can't predict when it will stop to drop. How can you determined that the downtrend finished so that I have an idea just to avoid loses in trading.
Activity: 54
Yeah it's a method called averaging down. For newbie it may seems weird, but this strategy is so simple yet the return is big
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
In my opinion the best times to buy coin is when the downtrend finish, because if we buy coin when still in downtrend we can not predict the deepest of price. Wait patient for the deepest price and the price consolidate a few hours and any 1 bullish candle, and this moment is good times to buy it.
Activity: 26
Actually the best time to buy crypto is when the price drops sharply and i never want to miss this opportunity. It usually happens in crypto that  when there is a sharp drop in prices, there is usually a rise again in these prices. I always try all the best i can to buy more when there is a drop in prices so that i can sell when prices rise. This is my job as a trader.
Activity: 252
perfect thinking , sharp dip can be bought always as after coin definitely pump back to original or little bit less price .
but one more thing i want to say sharp dip can be happen also bcoz of scam coin or exposed by someone else or arrested/exposed by legal authorities like SEC . so in such cases we should not buy these coins even if it sharp dip .
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
Nice strategy you got there, actually it is the most natural strategy used by a normal traders (buy low and sell high). And by having a certain amount of money to buy it is likely to increase the chance of having better returns.
When the price drops low the panic prevails among the common users. The large volume holders without fear try to buy as much making use of the dip, because they know it'll grow or else they can manipulate according their necessity.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Nice strategy you got there, actually it is the most natural strategy used by a normal traders (buy low and sell high). And by having a certain amount of money to buy it is likely to increase the chance of having better returns.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
Yes but i think first before buying the dip. I don't want to make a bad move in buying at low price. I always experience before when i saw the dip i always entered quickly thinking the price won't go much lower then it happens and the only to leverage my investment is to buy even more at low but it comes with a great risk because it might not comeback again at high price. I just trade only with money that i can lose,
Activity: 22
Buying at low prices is the best strategy to  use in crypto to get more profit. In crypto trading, you are always concerned with how high a coin rises and how low it drops. I always prefer to sell when a coin rises sharply and then buy back when the price drops. This is a good strategy that always makes me stay in the crypto game .
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
I agree with this.
But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

Part by a section which has been anticipated this will certainly making you professional and profitable. Usually most beginners are 'still difficult' to do this, they just buy buy and buy, when prices are low until the money runs out without thinking.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
Maybe it is a coincidence because your strategy is like mine. And I still following this strategy in trades. I like to increase coins than ETH. That's why I buy when the market deep down, but I keep 40-50% in my hand to buy again. Now I am following this trading method in XPAT coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
Buying when THE PRICE DROPS SHARPLY is the right situation we don't need to do a price analysis in this case.

Just drops sharply means "wait a sec" for me. Just buy it without know or wont to know next movement is bad action. Before buy we should do some TA to know where the next price will be, if its still can going down them wait for it and make a bid

True, this way is a great way to trade, very wise if everyone does this way. But if the price is clearly showing a sharp decline, I think we do not need to do TA.
Activity: 154
Yes you are exactly correct.That is what usually investors or every individual do to buy more coins during the dip.That strategy is good for both day traders and long term investors.You really can gain profit through this but again choose wisely would still apply in an investment.Do research and verify if the coins you'll be buying shows signs of future success to avoid big losses.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
When the price drops sharply, Ill go for it, This is the only way for me to earn good profit, Take the chance today because it will be hard to find by tomorrow. Crypto's are potentially profitable, Its a matter of wise selection of coin. Make an effort to research about alt coins and everything goes well.Smiley
People feel reluctant while the price is dropping, they do not know the dept for which the price can drop, therefore they try their best not to put their money in such an uncertain situation, but will try to invest their money once the price again show some potential and start increasing, so i would also like to invest money in such situation when i become confident about the market and increasing trend of the price.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
Yes good idea, just a informative buy low sell high, this is good to make less falied in your trade buying in a sharply down thread. Well there is no coin or altcoins which continuing and remain at the bottom. In crypto currency there is always high and down trend so buying at down will bot sesult to losses mayve if scam coin you got
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
When the price drops sharply, Ill go for it, This is the only way for me to earn good profit, Take the chance today because it will be hard to find by tomorrow. Crypto's are potentially profitable, Its a matter of wise selection of coin. Make an effort to research about alt coins and everything goes well.Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: