Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you care about product? - page 15. (Read 4279 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 27, 2018, 02:55:33 AM
In fact, I don't care if I use these products. I only care if they have products that can be accepted by investors, and whether their team can successfully provide these products!
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
November 27, 2018, 02:52:36 AM
The ICO space is full of promising project who already have a working product and are expanding gradually as they raise fund needed for note growth , development and expansion!  I am using many cryptocurrency based product!
but the fact remains that many project ideas on many of the ico. their product has not yet been made, but all that live how they make investors believe in their project.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
November 27, 2018, 02:50:53 AM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?
Product is really important, many investors are focusing on the product of the project for them to ensure that they will earn profit. There are only few icos that have good product and it is the reason why only few icos that became successful.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 02:49:34 AM
The ICO space is full of promising project who already have a working product and are expanding gradually as they raise fund needed for note growth , development and expansion!  I am using many cryptocurrency based product!
Activity: 415
November 27, 2018, 02:48:12 AM
Yes, I think that the product is the most important. A good product can make the project successful. Otherwise, investors' investment is risky. There are so many coins copied here. So investment must be cautious.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
November 27, 2018, 02:46:55 AM
People will be more interested in joining bounty campaigns or investing because they see the products offered. Good products are real products and have a strong development team. With a very good development team, of course, the product will be easy to enter in exchange.
Activity: 434
November 27, 2018, 02:43:03 AM
I consider product as a primary goal for each start up. With a good product you will make whatever you want and come to sucess.
What most of ICOs do now is pure marketing without any product.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 02:40:44 AM
of course we should care about product because it is the only factor to determine the price. if the product is great then only we can create huge community.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
November 27, 2018, 01:58:19 AM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Until last year, the trend was "platform coins". A blockchain technology solutions that will be better and faster than Ethereum and Bitcoin.
I think what is missing is the business solution as most projects were just focused on the technology part and not on the business part.

I think some projects are very interesting that may eventually merge the blockchain tech+cryptocurrency+business solution.
This will now usher blockchain+cryptocurrency mass adoption and this will start the next bull run.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
November 27, 2018, 01:03:45 AM
Hmm, probably yes. Because the product determines how is project running well or not. If the product from this project working and used by a lot of people it will affect the token price too. Because the token will have utility for now and demand will increase...
Activity: 294
November 27, 2018, 12:47:59 AM

I am also fully convinced that a good and stable product is of great importance for the stable development and real success of a specific project. But in any case, the choice does not need to be limited to this criterion; you must also take into account the development team and the strategy for further development.
copper member
Activity: 154
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 24, 2018, 12:05:50 AM
Ico are the great opportunity for idea people to bring up their project and the investors read and understand the ideology then support them by using blockchain technology in decentralizing their project , so product is why any ico should be launch and if there is non to back on then that is a shit and don't deserve to waste money on , product is more important for any project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 24, 2018, 12:03:22 AM
To be honest, i usually using the coins only without having the thought about the product that the project had.
But there will be possibilities for me to use the coin if it fit with my need.
Activity: 644
November 23, 2018, 11:40:38 PM
This product is very important for the company because many people are interested in investing. If the product grows and becomes very popular, it will certainly be easy to get investors. And I think ICO companies will be difficult to develop if they don't have quality products.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 10:31:00 PM

For me, that all depends on the product itself.
If it worth to use or it is usable for my need. I would gladly support the product and used them.
Activity: 4
November 23, 2018, 10:29:16 PM
of course, as an investors i do care about the products because investors and the one who holds the projects depends on the outcome of the product and if it is good, its a successful one
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
November 23, 2018, 10:27:29 PM
I certainly do care about the product. Product and not just product but good product with unique features is what sustain a business but in cryptocurrency and real world. As product are been develop with cryptocurrency, the adoption is sure to happen!
Activity: 61
November 23, 2018, 10:16:36 PM
Definitely.  If I don't see the relevance of the project or service,  believe me,  my money won't go into it. Thats why projects with good structure and function are all I look at.  HiNounou is one of those, they provide wellness and healthcare for seniors.  With the rising rate of this age demographic. It's an issue that has to be addressed and I'm glad that projects like this are looking into it and providing a solution.
Activity: 14
November 23, 2018, 10:00:03 PM
I think now it makes no sense to sell something
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
November 23, 2018, 10:06:00 PM

Basically, if you are a bounty hunter, you always look on the current fund raised and the hardcap if it is near to achieve. That is somehow the basis of trust if you are a bounty hunter. But also, the product plays a vital role if it is really good for a strict bounty ICO inspector.
Pages:
Jump to: