Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you care about product? - page 12. (Read 4279 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 0
December 02, 2018, 12:57:34 PM
I do actually care about the product. As an instance, I'm hardly supporting eSports platform since I'm kinda relative with gaming, and it will be a great benefit for me once they will release it. In fact, I'm often guided by my general interests instead of "blind" following/investing etc.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 08:18:28 AM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?

It is really important for me to understand that a specific ICO has a ready-made, stable product that brings real benefits to the digital society and the crypto market. But when choosing an ICO, it is necessary to take into account not only the availability of the finished product, but also the development team, the community and future plans for the development of the project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
December 01, 2018, 10:31:24 AM
Well, I don't actually care a lot about product oriented campaigns. The truth be told, though it may look as if the product development should give them an upper hand in succeeding above others, but, they are the ones failing really great.

That is no matter what the idea behind a project may be, what matters most is the feasibility of the realisation of the stated goals and objectives. If this alongside good marketing strategies are put in place, I don't see any reason why any project shouldn't be successful.
Activity: 490
Merit: 119
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 01, 2018, 10:22:05 AM
Of course not. I noticed that for many peoples quite attractive design on the ICO's site for investing Smiley
Activity: 94
December 01, 2018, 09:35:36 AM
I invest in projects where I myself would use the product or I can see people using. If there is a product the first thing I need to be sure about is the usability.
Activity: 182
December 01, 2018, 09:33:09 AM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

For me, a ready and stably working product of a specific ICO is really of great importance when choosing a project. But you need to understand - even a stable and successfully working product does not yet become a guarantee of the absolute success of the project in the future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
November 29, 2018, 11:53:37 PM
Basically, I'm more interested in tokens or coins than the products. As a bounty hunter and trader, I tend to see the product as an indicator of market interest. So, it's not thought to use it if it's not required, for example, the product is an exchange or wallet.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 11:33:42 PM
if you want to get involve in their project you really need to care about their product that is offering, to be wise enough to know if the project will be something good in the future we all need to study the whole project especially the product to know if the project will be enough to survive in any market situations and invest for a long term
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
November 29, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

Yes I do, particularly if I am invested in it. I usually choose ICOs where token has some use case within the platform, and for that I care about the product.
Activity: 378
November 29, 2018, 10:48:01 PM

Yes, of course in the future I will buy some products but of course those who have good prospects for the future you will have to be smart about this, so that in the future there will be no missteps
copper member
Activity: 381
November 29, 2018, 10:39:09 PM
Having a product is one of the key features of a slodi ico. So it's important to have a product as this will show the focus of the project and also the mass adoption of it by the public. So, yes, i like and care about a project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 09:58:54 PM
At this time most of the a ICOs which are launching are just doing scam with the people so it is required for everyone to search each and everything before investing in any ICO and yes product is very important because ICO without product means they are not interested in making something successful because if they are collecting investment to make their project successful they should make their product first and on behalf of their product they should collect the investment so for meproduct is an very important thing for an ICO and on that product they should collect investment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 09:58:46 PM

Of course a product is matter so much, indirectly it will also affect the coin value itself.
When ever a coin as a good product behind it, climbing higher would be a lot easy with that kind of support.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 29, 2018, 09:49:10 PM

I don't really plan on using some of my tokens that I receive from ICOs. I just usually sell them off because of their use so technically, I vendor the use of the token I receive. I don't sell immediately. Once I receive my tokens, I wait for the demand to spike and then sell them when the price is higher.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 29, 2018, 09:32:53 PM
Yes of course, i do a lot care of product because that is very important and interesting in the fields of the digital currency until now, though it made crazy as of this time because of the market situations declining making many ICO's are relaunching to set with the right time and day gor the better future.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
November 29, 2018, 09:13:57 PM
it is obvious that every project should show a working product or else it will become shady as hell. Product is important to validate the credentials of ICOs. Price will rely on that. For most or normal people, the way they see crypto is, it is only digital currencies, but the reality is, crypto is a community of development, technology and future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 29, 2018, 09:12:03 PM

If the product that they are introducing will going to be a mainstream why not. The purpose of ICO is to create something useful for the community. They are introducing new technology that aims to help the people improve their everyday life. If we did not use their product, our support for ICOs is useless.
Activity: 80
November 29, 2018, 09:08:03 PM
Don't be easy to believe, you have to find out the truth, because every product is launched to attract someone with promising seduction, so that people are attracted to temptation. At present there are many ICO scams that you must be more vigilant in participating in any project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 07:55:01 PM
it is absolutely uninteresting to me since I believe that this does not affect the success of a project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 29, 2018, 07:52:06 PM
I do care for the products and this drives me to invest in it. Usually, I am the user of the products as well. Of course, I am not always the biggest fun of the product as this is a business investment, and not necessary to be a user at the same time.
Pages:
Jump to: