Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you care about product? - page 11. (Read 4279 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
December 03, 2018, 12:17:11 AM
In a project, products are sometimes not noticed. And they only see the potential of the ICO project in the market and the selling value of tokens. The project will continue to run well if they have a very good development team. So they will invest in tokens that have good volume.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 12:11:20 AM
Of course, we care about the product, before joining ICO, which was the first time the product was seen. Is the product logical, interesting, promising to continue to be developed and can benefit. With the product, we will be able to see the performance of the team. Team performance can determine whether the ICO will work well, and have good prospects or not.
Activity: 504
December 02, 2018, 11:35:39 PM
Yes, I care about the product, because the product related to cryptocurrency can provide us with future benefits, whatever crypto is related to when we do it well, the results will be good in the future
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
December 02, 2018, 10:52:29 PM
I do care about peoduct. It's so evident that most atimes it is project that have working product thay usually stand the test of time and deliver well
yeah, i also care about projects that have products. because that is one proof that in the future their tokens will not die or disappear. the products they produce will make their tokens will last a long time.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
December 02, 2018, 10:27:23 PM
not all of them, sometimes I want to get something unique from ICO products, one of which is investing in real estate in the form of tokens. this way I can indeed use fiat, but it is very time consuming, and has a lot of energy. not to mention a lot of very confusing requirements.
therefore, for investment type services in real estate, I tend to be interested in being able to participate as an investor, even with not much money
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 02, 2018, 10:12:18 PM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.
Do you care about product and have a plan to using these products?
At first I was very care about the products, even I have a plan to used it after release. But in fact after the product was released and launched it did not affect to growth of the value of their tokens in the market, so I decided to not care anymore about the ICO products. Because have a good product or not, I think the results are the same.
Activity: 322
December 02, 2018, 09:51:22 PM
If a company and any other business that launches its name and their products , customers are eager to more about especially when there is product, I am also particular with the products of a certain company, the product of new lauched name make it more stonger in the promotions , so in the new project of ICO investment ,the platform is very important and if there are products so much the better.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 02, 2018, 09:39:54 PM
Yes, I care about products especially those related to cryptocurrency, because I believe that anything related to the future cryptocurrency will benefit if we can run it correctly
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
December 02, 2018, 09:26:19 PM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?

Yes!  I do really care about how good a projects product is. The market is about synthesizing opportunities and technology that will surely help many not promoting such worthless project with virtual products.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
December 02, 2018, 08:53:49 PM
The success of a project depends on how well it is able to convince investors to patronize its coins during the ICO and one of the key factors necessary in drawing the attention of investors is how pleasing and feasible the idea or product of the project is.
Once the ICO is success, the survival of the coin on the market entirely depends on how supportive and strong the community of the project is and how the product of the project is in demand. If the product is one used in our day-to-day activities, its demand will always be on the rise which will give more value to the coin of the project.
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
December 02, 2018, 08:48:55 PM
I do care about peoduct. It's so evident that most atimes it is project that have working product thay usually stand the test of time and deliver well
Activity: 378
December 02, 2018, 08:05:22 PM
Yes of course I do care about the product because this will give you an idea if the product has a potential to become success in the future or not.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
December 02, 2018, 07:57:48 PM
Some projects that I participated has a product that will be useful for myself so once it is available in the public I always test it and got happy because this space is really making our life much better with this new technologies.
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
December 02, 2018, 07:54:58 PM

its depends on the product itself
if i need the product of course i will using it, but if not i will not use the product
then, an altcoins project who realize the product from their project is deserve to be in my bag,,
because the team actually work hard in development
Activity: 532
December 02, 2018, 07:48:35 PM

I think everyone who invest in a ICO cares about the company's product and it is one of the main factor involved in token's price movement. Most of the investors like and support the idea/product and in return wants some profits.
copper member
December 02, 2018, 07:22:57 PM
Let me tell you, the product is the most important thing that the project should have. They can hide names and photos, but if they have a product - you can believe in the project.

That also as a sign for the project that he's really and still running. Look at some projects whose products have stopped or are still not ready, there will be a lot of investors who are worried about the project being scam or abandoned.
Merit: 38
December 02, 2018, 07:18:38 PM
There are lots of things or criteria that can be used to deduce if an ICO will succeed or not. At the initial stage, the product might not have been ready, although there can be MVP, but most times my concern is on the team, whitepaper  and roadmap.
Activity: 602
December 02, 2018, 07:06:57 PM
The availability of the finished product or at least very clear plans in which you, as an investor, can be 100% sure, is a necessary condition in order to invest your money and be subsequently sure that they will return to you with a profit. And, accordingly, investment in projects that do not have clear plans about the release date of the finished product is a very big risk for the investor.
Activity: 312
(。◕‿◕。)
December 02, 2018, 07:04:32 PM
Of course I would use them it would be a waste if you would just look and will just read what it does in their whitepaper. Investing in an ICO with no product is like putting your money in a box and don't know what will happen next.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
December 02, 2018, 06:47:35 PM
Let me tell you, the product is the most important thing that the project should have. They can hide names and photos, but if they have a product - you can believe in the project.
Pages:
Jump to: