Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you care about product? - page 10. (Read 4279 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 05:46:03 AM
If the project is a quality product that is constantly being upgraded and improved then of course I will use it. I basically like the app that improve the quality of life on our flames and simplify people's lives.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 04, 2018, 05:21:18 AM
Of course, a good product directly determines its market demand. If it is a ready-made product, it can get more attention and investment!
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 05:15:59 AM
If the product will be useful to me, I would be gladly using it, I mean why is then money if not for using it the most I like crypto because of it's usefullness, I already use some cryptocurrency, but at times like this, less and less, since everything is down so much I rather only buy and hodl.
Activity: 322
December 04, 2018, 03:57:27 AM
In investing my money in a currency that has a product to show in their purpose is the one thing that I look upon to get a better start in earning in the future because having a good product can attract more investors to invest in a projects that has a better products that can be useful in the community.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 03:51:14 AM
Yes, product is compulsory thing of any project and i care about it and if that product helps me in any manner then i also use it. According to me if the product is genuine, good, long lasting and has a better future as well as development possibilities then in any condition it will develop and peoples thinking will always be positive for this and it helps ICOs to attract investors for collecting fund.
Because if i take experience from my past then i saw that if any company or project has no any proper product then almost all these companies has shut down their project but those who have product the they are still running. So genuine product is compulsory thing in any project.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
December 03, 2018, 11:23:11 AM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?
Well and what is another thing what you have to care? If you are investing into ICO without any product, you are buying just air Cheesy. And selling air on exchange is quite difficult.
Activity: 504
December 03, 2018, 11:20:21 AM
yes of course I really care about the product from the icon because this ICO sells the products they have to be successful and not ICO depends on ICO products.
Activity: 773
December 03, 2018, 09:48:03 AM
If you launch ICO project to improve your work product, then it is very good. So you should pay attention to him, because he can be successful.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
December 03, 2018, 08:39:32 AM
it all depends on the products they make, for example I have participated in the signature campaign for the IDEX exchange project, last year. and now they are transformed into one of the most used exchangers. and I used it as one of my chosen exchanger.
Activity: 645
December 03, 2018, 08:29:02 AM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Of course we use products very well. Of course, not all suit us. Some have a narrow specialization. But many I think use Steemit. Yes, and other products. Wallets, exchanges. Here I am waiting for the release of the social network Foresting. Let's see how it will work on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 03, 2018, 08:28:38 AM

Products are important for an ICO to have because this will be the one of those basis that we can determine the effectiveness of an ICO on it's launching. Investors are being attracted to the projects if the products will be guaranteed to have them profits from their investments and if can help the crypto industry more successful. But take note that not only products matters, services also do.
Activity: 271
December 03, 2018, 08:22:57 AM

Its a natural thing to do, to care for the product the ICO used. Because they are the one vitalizes a certain project. We'll just be fooling ourselves if the product is used merely for show. A campaign should be accompannoed well with product
Activity: 364
December 03, 2018, 07:47:53 AM

Yes! I care about the product, platform of the ICO's. Because i am attracted and interested about the platform and prodcuts of ICO. That is why products and platform is important to me in choosing ICO's
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
December 03, 2018, 06:24:03 AM
In a project, products are sometimes not noticed. And they only see the potential of the ICO project in the market and the selling value of tokens. The project will continue to run well if they have a very good development team. So they will invest in tokens that have good volume.
This is the current reality in such a market. the fact is that now almost no projects who have a finished product. so investors just want to make fast money  on speculation
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
December 03, 2018, 06:01:59 AM
Even they are promising products I'm not using it if I don't interested, but if I interested their products maybe I'm gonna use it.
Activity: 1260
December 03, 2018, 05:51:41 AM

If they are creating a useful products in their company, i think im gonna invest on them.
But if only they are a legit and really exist, we need to take extra caution before participating in any ICO because there are fraud projects.
There are a lot of promises in ICO, but there are only few companies who keep their promises after.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
December 03, 2018, 03:25:28 AM
In a project, products are sometimes not noticed. And they only see the potential of the ICO project in the market and the selling value of tokens. The project will continue to run well if they have a very good development team. So they will invest in tokens that have good volume.
value of token influenced too by working product.good developers team if have not any working product no one could appreciate them and no one would buy their token to support its developtment.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
December 03, 2018, 03:18:57 AM

Not really all of them, hut some of them do deserve the attention. I can invest in some of them but that doesn’t mean I’m ready to make use of the product.

Take for example the so called HTC Exodus or Finney, I’m not ready to make use of any of those but if I get chance to invest in any of them to profit later on, I will do just that. So not everyone is ready to make use of all those products but there is still going to be a few that are interested in it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
December 03, 2018, 01:52:13 AM

Of course, when choosing an ICO for joining bounty campaigns or for investing, I first of all pay attention to the availability of the finished product or at least its incomplete readiness. The presence of such a product gives almost one hundred percent guarantee that the ICO team will not be fraudulent. In addition, if there is a finished product or it will be ready after a certain time, this indicates its viability and the presence of demand in the future for its token.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
December 03, 2018, 12:50:47 AM

Yes I do, particularly if I am invested in it. I usually choose ICOs where token has some use case within the platform, and for that I care about the product.
This will always be a contradiction, at the moment we need support for the ICO project which will make cryptocurrency continue to grow and be used by everyone. But in the othet side, every ICO especially this year shows a big failure when there are many projects that are scam, or detrimental to each project promoter, this is what we regret.
Pages:
Jump to: