Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you care about product? - page 26. (Read 4279 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 10:25:05 AM
Honestly right now most investors are not interested in the product of the ICO or altcoin as they only see them for profits, specially traders. But if you want to use the product of the altcoin I would highly suggest that you choose it base on what you need and want whether it be music, cryptocurrency, games, art or even cargo so that you can benefit from it.

Yeah, I've noticed that. People are interested in another exchange and not in the product. In my community chat people never ask questions about token price but they've never asked about product.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 06:59:52 PM
I am very concerned about the product and its uses. when I choose an ICO one of the criteria, I specify to choose the product or its use.
Activity: 518
August 09, 2018, 06:42:33 PM
Yes, I do care about the product, because if there is no use case of the ICO then this will just lead up to no development or will become a dead project after a few months, so definitely use case of the ICO or working product is very important.
Activity: 50
August 09, 2018, 06:49:03 PM
Hey aleksandra_kickcity,

Many people in the cryptosphere view ICO's as a way to make a quick return on an investment and this is one of the problems facing cryptocurrencies. Because many people are focused on the coin price rising and falling with the intent on turning it back in USD or their home currency, often times the product is never fully realized. The ICOs that interest me most are the ones that have a dedication to adoption and their own use-case. If cryptocurrency continues to be viewed by the public as a get-rich-quick investment, adoption of any cryptocurrency will likely fail and the technology itself might die out.

Best,
CafeCoin
https://cafe-coin.com/
Activity: 67
August 09, 2018, 06:40:10 PM
As a rule, I couldn't care less. Be that as it may, there are intriguing choices. Lamentably, one of these undertakings solidified its exercises for legitimate reasons. For worldwide utilize, direction is fundamental. Despite the fact that this negates the fundamental thoughts of the digital money.
Activity: 196
August 09, 2018, 06:35:08 PM
Honestly right now most investors are not interested in the product of the ICO or altcoin as they only see them for profits, specially traders. But if you want to use the product of the altcoin I would highly suggest that you choose it base on what you need and want whether it be music, cryptocurrency, games, art or even cargo so that you can benefit from it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
August 09, 2018, 05:25:58 PM
I do in fact, if the idea is not a straight on copy-paste from the real world problem (already solved) and spiced up with blockchain fancy cover to bring in investors. Sadly, most of the projects are like that. But if you can spot some of the gems and would really love to use their product then we can't be happier than that. We, crypto people, I mean. Cheesy
Activity: 770
August 09, 2018, 04:39:36 PM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?
For now, I have not found a product from IO in my country, but if it exists, I will first review the product, if it is good and can really benefit me, I will definitely use it.
Activity: 140
August 09, 2018, 04:30:33 PM
Products are very germane, is one thing that determines the value and quality of the coin
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
August 09, 2018, 03:55:33 PM
I would gladly use some products if they were applied with my country. For example, medical projects or KYC. Online loans would not take. And in games using crypto I play, for example, on the platform SmartHoldem.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
August 09, 2018, 03:53:52 PM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Sure. There are a lot of very useful products.
For example:
- Lykke wallet (By the way, here you can profitably and conveniently buy BTC)
- DEEX (it's a decentralized ecosystem, exchange and so on..)
- OMX (unique project, there are no analogues, pursues good goals for all humanity)

I can continue for a very long time and I'm sure that each of you will be able to add something to this list
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 03:46:23 PM
I would only invest into ICOs with the possibility of a great product.
So yes, it is really important. because if there is no product, there is rarely any addad value, or useful thin for the average Joe.
Being appealing to everydays man is important! It will drive money into cryptoes.
August 09, 2018, 03:45:42 PM
When a company offers its own Blockchain. Then there is a high probability that I will use this product
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
August 09, 2018, 03:38:14 PM

If this product is really innovative and easy to use then I will definitely use this product. For example, if a company makes a good crypto wallet of the type ERC20 as MEW but is protected from hackers and is safe.
Activity: 154
August 09, 2018, 02:42:57 PM
This is the primary reason why I like to research into projects with great use case. I plan to use these products when they are launched depending on their real life use cases. I invest into projects that I believe in their vision and I intend to use their products as well
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 09, 2018, 02:21:22 PM
So far cryptos have made many exceptions like utter jokes have become more successful whereas astonishing new innovations had faced failures. I mean to say even a product does not sound for a real world application, I could list out lots of successful ICOs whereas many good product based ICOs could not reach the soft goal also. Here we need to note one more thing, just a new product alone will not decide the success of a project. There are thousand other factors are involved to decide the fate of an ICO.

I suggest you to examine many things including team and future plans of developments and do not stop just with product of an ICO then only you may able to filter out among these many IOCs. Spend more hours for your research and analysis, you will soon become a more successful investor for sure.
August 09, 2018, 02:17:19 PM

Successful ICOs produce good products and that means that a certain project handles the whole ico period actively. The made ways to advertise the product well and that means that a certain kind of ico is worth our trust. Through finding a good ico, we would be able to find good coins as well which could provide us a good profit in time.
Activity: 1024
August 09, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

yes i really care. I will not invest in projects that I find difficult to apply in the real world or projects that have just started planning. the product or platform is included in one of my criteria in choosing a good ico.

will i use it later? I don't know, but when I need it I will definitely use it.

example such as projects about exchange. I believe in projects like this. but when their platform is launched, I will not use it directly. but wait until the trading volume is large.
Activity: 821
Volare.network
August 09, 2018, 02:00:20 PM
I believe in projects that have real project. example such as gambling, market exchanges, mining, and banks. for me, even though this concept is already a lot but they really work to develop their platform and more importantly we can use it. I will also use their product or platform. because all the projects they have must be useful to me
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 09, 2018, 01:59:06 PM
And other ICOs are wrongfully doing it. They only want to gather funds for something that they really don't want to develop once they have reached their target amount.
If the product is looks useful I'd love to try it immediately.
Pages:
Jump to: