Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you care about product? - page 4. (Read 4279 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 19, 2018, 01:34:35 PM
I have quitted investing in projects that cannot provide any art of a working product, because they are not profitable at all. If you invest in whitepaper be prepared, that you can lose a lot of money because you will never know what is going to happen after the TGE ends.

Lol. If you're looking at a long term investment with a coin, then the product should be very important. For me it can define a project's legitimacy. Though as you said, it'll be very easy from bogus developers to come up with a great white paper that's why the risk is always high even if you make proper research.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 06:35:30 AM
the product is the first thing i take a look at when choosing the project. if there's no product — i'd walk pass Smiley
ofc the price will be higher compared to the ico stage, but there're not so many risks this way. take a look at marketplaces or vr, these spheres are less affected by poor product development imho.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 05:10:26 AM
Product is something valuable,what is more interesting for me than marketing. But in order to achieve sucess, you have to combine marketing+ product+ team + hype
Activity: 401
December 19, 2018, 05:07:46 AM
of course, i care about a product. I learn the hard way, lose a substantial amount of money before start thinking wisely Cheesy
learn from your mistakes guys and don't make the same mistake twice. check the updates, do your own research and so on.
Activity: 71
December 19, 2018, 04:22:38 AM
There're lots of ponzi schemes nowadays, so you must be careful when choosing the project without MVP at least. Otherwise, it's pure roulette game with no guarantees to win.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
December 18, 2018, 09:47:26 AM
I have quitted investing in projects that cannot provide any art of a working product, because they are not profitable at all. If you invest in whitepaper be prepared, that you can lose a lot of money because you will never know what is going to happen after the TGE ends.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 18, 2018, 08:13:20 AM
yes i am. sometimes i check their progress, because i believe that product that their bring is useful for coin price. many coin rely their product to pull up coin's value, sometimes it work and the other still walking nowhere.
but the point, success of the product signify of how seriousness they are to carry out what is the targeted.
copper member
Activity: 196
December 18, 2018, 07:53:10 AM
of course yes it will make more profit when you invest , I have invested in an ICO that provides products in the form of payment applications to buy food in my country and also to pay for groceries from a shop. I really like ICO which focuses on real products not only for the price of the tokens.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
December 18, 2018, 07:28:04 AM
Well I care about the product, I invest in several project that I think it's deserve to be invested. Such as an exchange or real estate project. Yeah there are a lot of project that scamming people but yet there's a good product to invest in
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
December 18, 2018, 07:22:04 AM
the product is important, one can understand from it how much it can be claimed. I look at the product in terms of whether I would use it or not, these factors influence my interest in the project
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 07:16:16 AM
Of course yes.  Only in the event that the product that ICO presents will be working and useful!
Activity: 314
December 18, 2018, 07:12:17 AM
Yes of course I really use it first before I invest to them that I am sure that it will be a good product to buy and sell. And I think it would be more helpful to get more investors in that way because they have a promising projects with a useful products to use in our economy and community.
copper member
Activity: 316
December 18, 2018, 06:33:06 AM
Of course I don't invest because I want to profit, and if Iico reaches hardcap, it's certain that we will profit later, I don't really care about the actual product that I think is just the profit of the coin itself.
even if it's only a profit of 5% of my capital I will take part in the ICO.
Activity: 446
December 18, 2018, 05:56:59 AM
Project units provide a working product. 99% are not viable. Very upset by this statistic. Also, more than 76% of the projects are closed in the first six months after listing on the stock exchange.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
December 14, 2018, 01:18:29 PM
Yes, ofcourse why not! We are spending our time to perform the tasks as per the requirements of the project just because we want the promised payment in return . No one has so much time to waste like that.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 14, 2018, 01:14:42 PM
Out there are a lot of ICO's that really worth your time and they are a great way to make BTC ,even if prices are low right now they can help in the future.Now..about the products that they tell you that they'll provide, i think that this kind of projects take time so you just have to wait and see the results.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
December 14, 2018, 12:46:03 PM
of course I care about the product. Products that can offer a unique and good concept will attract investors to invest. If the product offered by the concept and planing is not clear, it certainly will not attract investors. So I care about the products offered, besides that I always see who the team is behind the product. Because with a good and professional team, it will make it easier to sell the product
Activity: 20
December 14, 2018, 12:19:05 PM

I only invest in the coins that are backed by a promising product. e.g. Plutus is a crypto payments platform that lets you spend crypto anywhere in the world that accepts visa or mastercard (40 million stores). It's a bit like a better decentralized version of tenx or MCO, big potential. But they have classified their coin as a utility token since day as it actually adds real value to the project (its used for loyalty rewards) which is why I have faith long term. I will definitely be using their platform when available Q1. https://plutus.it/
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
December 14, 2018, 12:11:32 PM
Yes product is tge thing which will decide your return. Never rush in any thing without prior details.
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 12:06:34 PM
Attractive products will make many people interested in investing. Products must be real and have great potential in the market. You must see a team that is experienced and has a real job. Many projects fail to get investors because they are not interested in the products they use.
Pages:
Jump to: