Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you care about product? - page 7. (Read 4279 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
December 13, 2018, 03:47:59 AM
The product will be the thing that is key as an attraction for investors. successful and not necessarily the product would be decisive for it. to use it or not will depend on the quality of the course and its benefits. When it does good to use then use it is not a problem.It is also what helps you decide if you want to make short term investments into the project or if you want to make long term investments into it.If an ico is going to be a success then it needs to have a good product.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 01:14:16 AM
if it's a good product, it will definitely be cared for by others. This is because if a good or promising product will definitely have a big advantage.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 01:04:30 AM
Very often there are such projects, the products of which really want to look. But I have never seen a single project that has already been implemented. And would love to
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
December 12, 2018, 08:13:28 PM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?

Our country only has few merchants which accept cryptocurrency in providing services. So, most people here are investing in crypto for profit, not for product or services. I believe, majority of investors are all after profit.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 08:00:20 PM
I will use if the product is useful to me. Many people only focus on money and trading. They forget the products of the products they invest.
Every ICO has only rare platforms that are usable for individual mostly its purpose is targeting  for company and I don't believe people are participating ICO that only usefull for them because the reality is all we do in crypto is to gaun profit for money that is why we select platform that useful for everyday use of people so that we have a big chance to success.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 07:59:21 PM
No, I have not used these products and I will not use them until they prove themselves on the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
December 12, 2018, 07:57:26 PM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

I think its very important to know the kind of product ICO is built upon to safe guide your funds many investors most especially those with little or no experience do fall victim by investing on ICO which they know nothing about leading to regret. So I believe knowing the product if it the one that will gain high demand or not will help you spend your funds wisely good luck
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
December 12, 2018, 07:52:52 PM
I do believed that in every  ICO the product is most important.
How are they going to operator if the  product is not acceptable in the real world?  Of course we can use their product if that is available  in our country because lot of their product now is only available  in places that has advanced technology or in very poor country. Here  in country will be available  soon because they're buying some of properties for Crypto purposes in the future and our president already approved it,  let see if we can use the product.
Activity: 215
December 12, 2018, 07:37:29 PM
I will use if the product is useful to me. Many people only focus on money and trading. They forget the products of the products they invest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
December 12, 2018, 07:32:40 PM

Many projects promise and they certainly have real products and have very good quality. So this product, in my opinion, is very important to determine a promising ICO project. And you also have to do research because if you don't do an inspection, you can definitely get a fraud project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
December 12, 2018, 07:27:32 PM
Yes. I'm worried about the quality of the product that the project team is developing in which I invested. I try to take part in product testing if possible.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
December 12, 2018, 07:04:38 PM

Serious investors are looking for products and services these ICO are offering, if they do not have or just a copy of existing products, investors will have second thought on investing on these ICO, products, and services are what defines these ICO, if they cannot come up one they are treated as pump and dump coins.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
December 12, 2018, 06:52:28 PM
Of course, I do care about the product. I will not endorse nor spread the news if I found the product as a useless one. This is not all about money, we also need to be more socially and morally responsible for those things that we plan to endorse.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
December 12, 2018, 06:46:19 PM
Having a product of the project is  very important for me. For example, the online.io project has extension products for their firefox and chrome. I think it's in beta now, but it works.

That can be used to determine how serious the developers to creating their concept and product is a very important thing in these days. We need a prduct which can get a lot of attention from the investors and users. Not all of products can be used properly.
Activity: 574
December 12, 2018, 06:44:29 PM
Products launched by ICO companies are certainly very important because if the product is good, the company must be good too. And this is very important for your consideration before deciding to join the ICO project. Before joining the ICO project, of course, we have to do research.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 12, 2018, 06:26:05 PM

I have been using ICO for a long time. I used to make cash investments, but now is not the best time to invest because of the falling cryptocurrency market. So I decided to wait.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
December 12, 2018, 06:12:39 PM
The product is exactly what investors are investing in. Looking at the product, even if it is a beta version, it will be possible to predict whether it will be revived and bring income, the success of the project directly depends on it.
Having products is a very good way to introduce your coin to the market, that's why most of the projects to consider legit and promising was having a good product and sustainable. The future depends on how the product is in demand, so the market activity will increase and also we will see a much better way for the price to increase.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 12, 2018, 05:59:18 PM
The product is exactly what investors are investing in. Looking at the product, even if it is a beta version, it will be possible to predict whether it will be revived and bring income, the success of the project directly depends on it.
Activity: 336
December 12, 2018, 05:55:28 PM
I do care about products and I think that there is nothing to worry about. To my mind, it is better to use btc as the digital currency now. I hope that btc is the best digital coin on the market
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 12, 2018, 05:52:45 PM
Even if i won't be using the product of an ICO, i am still very much concerned if it has a working product or not, because without that, there is no way the tokens or coin can have value.
Pages:
Jump to: