Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you care about product? - page 9. (Read 4279 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
December 09, 2018, 01:38:54 AM
I personally think that if you yourself don't intend to use a particular product or service then you shouldn't invest it in the first place. Value will ultimately come from the products only and not shills and hypes. Even when it comes to bounty programmes, then I choose only those which I myself want to use. So ya, product matters the most.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 08, 2018, 07:00:50 PM
Do you care about product?
Do you know about Cobinhood and Coss exchange? both are platforms that have good products but unfortunately the price of their tokens on the market is very sad. Since then I began to stop care about the products of the ICO project. Because no matter how good a product, there is no guarantee it will get profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
December 08, 2018, 06:17:27 PM
In most cases, I do not care. But there are interesting options. Unfortunately, one of these projects froze its activities for legal reasons. For global use, regulation is necessary. Although this contradicts the basic ideas of the crypto currency.
Same here, maybe it would depends to the needs and also what will be the demand in the market. Their are lots of activities but ine of this is bitcoin it helps people to carry the burden in life also it motivates everyone to earn and sacrifices for it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 06:15:33 PM
An extremely small number of projects that I really use. I think this is the main problem in the market
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
December 08, 2018, 06:11:07 PM
Most of the investors are looking for the usage of the product in any project, does they solve a real-life problems? will there be a large players that will use the product? these are some questions that you might think when reviewing a project so basically the product is really important.
Activity: 507
December 08, 2018, 05:33:12 PM
Now I am going to create info product about crypto currency, like a crypto school, so I am going to take care about product, yeah.
To my mind it should be top priority!
The main priority should always be the team. no matter how good the product is, if the team is bad then the product will not be used and applied
Activity: 462
December 08, 2018, 05:26:08 PM
Now I am going to create info product about crypto currency, like a crypto school, so I am going to take care about product, yeah.
To my mind it should be top priority!
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
December 08, 2018, 05:22:22 PM
If the product is a good product that solves my daily needs why not I will use it, but most product been build by some ICO these days don't really have a meaningful use case and such it won't get much mass use case.
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 08, 2018, 05:18:01 PM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?
All promises coming from developers are false promises. There are not any investors interested in these products. What investors care about is the profit they make in the investments they spend on the project. Products can promote the project, but it does not promise benefit for them.
well anyway i think taht cryptocurrency world os ready for different experiments and we need to be enthusiatic about them
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 08, 2018, 05:17:21 PM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

i care ablut what products are now on the market as there are so many bad ones and there will be more of them sooner
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
December 08, 2018, 05:16:48 PM

All promises coming from developers are false promises. There are not any investors interested in these products. What investors care about is the profit they make in the investments they spend on the project. Products can promote the project, but it does not promise benefit for them.
Good Morning
December 08, 2018, 05:15:35 PM
Until today, I have seen only a few really useful projects, at least they were interesting to me. I think that each product will have its own buyer.

and i hope taht this tendency will continue in the future when we wineed good projects for our business and for our lives
Good Morning
December 08, 2018, 05:14:49 PM

of course and i hope that there are a lot of decent products that will make us proud of thins we are  doing right now
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
December 08, 2018, 05:13:26 PM
Until today, I have seen only a few really useful projects, at least they were interesting to me. I think that each product will have its own buyer.
Activity: 336
December 08, 2018, 05:12:15 PM
If the products are classy & beneficial of course I would be interested to use but unfortunately a lot of projects right now that wants only profit for theirself (greedy) and investors ultimately prefer to hit and run.

You're right. Many developers get a lot of money from investments, do not develop projects, buy expensive cars and real estate and live happily, and investors wait too long to get their money back and earn at least a little.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 08, 2018, 05:02:56 PM
of course I care about the products from ICO, because the products from the ICO that determine the ICO will be successful or not, if the ICO does not have a good product then I am sure that no one will invest in the ICO, so the ICO will fail, because the most important thing for ICO to be successful is the product from ICO, if the product from ICO is useful for the future, surely investors will get a big profit because the price of coin from the ICO will increase very high.
Activity: 224
December 08, 2018, 04:54:07 PM

ICO is the newest and best way to raise funds in my opinion. if there is a chance maybe I will use the ICO project to raise funds and raise my product and company, but it's not easy, to be honest, consistent and have a professional team.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
December 08, 2018, 04:45:14 PM

of course yes, because for every ICO I invest I will definitely see the product from the ICO and I am sure if the product from ICO is good and many people use it, then the price of the coin from ICO will definitely increase slowly, so in my opinion the most important is the product of the ICO, because the price will go up if the product is good, so I care about the products from ICO that I invest.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
December 08, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

Yes I do care about the kind of product that a project is offering, that way I can be sure that they are going to be here for a long time. If there is any way that a project is going to be successful they are going to have a good product. I plan on using the products at some point because if I can use it then other people can use it too which will keep the project going
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
December 04, 2018, 05:52:04 AM
If the products are classy & beneficial of course I would be interested to use but unfortunately a lot of projects right now that wants only profit for theirself (greedy) and investors ultimately prefer to hit and run.
Pages:
Jump to: