Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you care about product? - page 5. (Read 4279 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 14, 2018, 11:40:49 AM
Yes you have to look int and the business.o the product. there are lots of scams running in the market. So you have to get the product in order to get the true derivative of the market.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
December 14, 2018, 11:35:01 AM
as investors who have the confidence and patience and those who do not have that in investing will stay away from things related to crypto currencies
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
December 14, 2018, 11:34:01 AM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?

Of course I pay my attention to the product and its development, what is the purpose of it and will it be useful for me personally and popular among others. In my opinion there is no need to invest in something if you are not interested in the real result of the concrete project. But there are too many projects that just collect money and nothing else. Just think twice before choosing something.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 11:29:14 AM
Yes i do want to make use of some the products i am working or have worked on and there is one already active Dent an app that allows you buy data using crypto currency am also hoping for miracle tele too
Activity: 378
December 14, 2018, 11:10:49 AM
I think the products are very important for the investors because a good product will attract the investors and a big part of them will use the product too.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 11:09:29 AM
Product requirement is a good rating. The product must meet the daily needs of humanity. But some products created by ICO these days do not really have a meaningful option to use. The product will not receive in this case mass use by people.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
December 14, 2018, 05:49:21 AM
Is there something that can be more important for an ICO than a working product? I cannot understand people that are still investing in an idea and not in working solutions. Thats why the market is dying, because nobody is able to provide a great working product.
Activity: 446
December 14, 2018, 05:28:01 AM
The product may be good, but the team is inexperienced. Therefore, the best analysis is to see what will happen to the project in a year. You will not lose anything, because for a year the price will not change much, but the project can stop working.
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
December 13, 2018, 06:32:04 PM
I care if product good enough for mass users because I want my coin to moon.
But I use no of current product. Only steemit but payouts not as good as in 2017
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
December 13, 2018, 06:27:05 PM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

i care about the products but i don't have a plan to use the products my friend
when the products from any crypto project being realized, the price from the project will growing hard,
because, this is a kind of fundamental news in crypto,, so i care about the products  Wink
Activity: 406
December 13, 2018, 05:55:26 PM
I think that each person chooses coins very carefully and pays attention to the product of the project. It is very important.
Activity: 314
I'm not investor
December 13, 2018, 05:43:01 PM

My boss, Product is very important!. If the products are good, many investors will come in. and the second one is Team if a team is bad, so all of the ecosystems also bad.
I'm investor too as you know I have 3 points for research about a project.
1. Team
2. Product
3. Community

If a project has a good but a team isn't good, all of the ecosystems is bad!
CMIIW
Activity: 256
December 13, 2018, 05:34:12 PM
Yeah sure, if the product applies to my daily usage, I will definitely use it for use, these days, I use steemit to post any of my articles more than i use blog, the problem with most of the product been built on the crypto space is that they don't normally have real use case.
Steemit is the best example, I also used TokenGen once.
I've also used Satoshi Dice for the lulz. Also memo.cash.
There's plenty of projects in crypto that are actually useful, 2017 might have been the year of empty hype, but behind the spotlights we were making steady progress...
Activity: 574
December 13, 2018, 05:33:58 PM
Yes, I care about all what is connected with product. marketing is important, but product is more important for me.
Firstly I evaluate product.
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
December 13, 2018, 05:31:21 PM

It's a promsing time to start new projects but the bera market made it very hard to stay positive. Besides ICO is a great funding model.

Different products offer different functions. Projects which aren't promising but weak are also very hyped...
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
December 13, 2018, 05:29:48 PM
Yes, product matters a lot follow by the good name and team member that are the factors that should be consider when partaking in any project.
Activity: 280
December 13, 2018, 05:25:50 PM

Projects that already have a working product, and now want to expand their influence through the introduction of blockchain technology and ICO cause the greatest confidence. If I had free funds, I would first of all consider such projects as an object of investment.
Activity: 406
Until the end of time
December 13, 2018, 04:57:20 PM
Yeah sure, if the product applies to my daily usage, I will definitely use it for use, these days, I use steemit to post any of my articles more than i use blog, the problem with most of the product been built on the crypto space is that they don't normally have real use case.
Activity: 268
December 13, 2018, 04:20:21 PM
Most of the ICOs i have seen succeeded and are still relevant in the crypto space, have products and good ones for that matter. So if we are to choose any ICO, we should always put product into consideration.
we must choose ICO that has convincing products and prospects, because the products that determine success in trading. ICO continues to grow and many projects are unclear or fraudulent, we must be vigilant when choosing projects and developing promising products.
Activity: 420
December 13, 2018, 03:56:56 PM
Most of the ICOs i have seen succeeded and are still relevant in the crypto space, have products and good ones for that matter. So if we are to choose any ICO, we should always put product into consideration.
Pages:
Jump to: