Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you care about product? - page 8. (Read 4279 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 104
December 12, 2018, 05:34:50 PM
Yes, always. I always like to get into projects that have real world use cases
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 05:08:56 PM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?

Yes I will, every ICO must have a product that people can benefit with it and that is useful to the society. People will look and buy the product if its good, useful and can not create harm for themselves.
Activity: 322
Merit: 36
December 12, 2018, 04:53:39 PM
I'm not a trader and all my investments are long term. That's why I choose projects with a good and promising product and already use some of those products.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
December 12, 2018, 04:45:13 PM
Many projects already work on mainnet: steemit, good, BitTube and many more especially different wallets.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
December 12, 2018, 04:38:09 PM
I do not care about the product in these days. The most important thing is to earn. But, to earn good, we need to consider the quality of the product.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 12, 2018, 04:28:21 PM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

I would love to use the projects that offer many Icoyu But in fact no project is not fully implemented and it is difficult to judge what we will get in the end and whether we will be able to see the finished product
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 02:38:30 PM
When choosing an ICO project for investment for at least two or three months, I already pay attention to the product of the project. It should be in demand for a long period. Product availability is one of the main characteristics of ICO. Especially if I intend to invest for a year or more.
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
December 10, 2018, 06:54:20 AM

Yes, if the project can successfully complete the development plan, I will try to use their products.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 09, 2018, 06:17:11 AM
Of course, because the product is the driving force of the project, there is no product, there is no success
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 09, 2018, 06:00:17 AM
I think if the ICO product and the token are not related to each other, then the existence of the token is meaningless! And I think most ICO projects just raise money for their own benefit, not to create better products!
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
December 09, 2018, 04:42:45 AM
Having a product of the project is  very important for me. For example, the online.io project has extension products for their firefox and chrome. I think it's in beta now, but it works.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 09, 2018, 04:05:59 AM
Before I invest in an ICO project, I always check if the project has ready-made products. If there is no ready-made product, what type of product is it? Are there innovations and needs? So I think these products are related to the development of the entire ICO!
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 09, 2018, 04:04:32 AM
Currently, I do not dare to participate in ICO projects anymore, because they are too risky, it may be difficult to recover, so do not try to hold off as soon as possible.
Activity: 476
December 09, 2018, 04:03:44 AM
If the ICO product proves to be promising and also has a high value in the long run, then I will use it. In my opinion, ICO products are important, if ICO has a reference in implementing its program well and successfully, it needs to be appreciated and can be used as an aspect of the experience to be followed again in the new program.
Activity: 421
December 09, 2018, 03:51:19 AM
This product is the most important core of the project. Real cryptocurrencies cannot be achieved through hype or bragging. Otherwise, the garbage can only be short-lived. There should be good technology and product coins. However, many altcoins will disappear and their value is small.
Activity: 1078
December 09, 2018, 03:37:23 AM
Product is the most important part of every project as it determines the future demand and the success of the project. As for me, I only invest in ICOs with already working products or at least with MVP.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
December 09, 2018, 02:57:57 AM

The product must be real and people are actually using it, there's been a lot of ICO with product attach to it but unfortunately, those products and services do not have real value to the community and only a few people are targetting their product, they just want to show they have one for the sake of having one.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
December 09, 2018, 02:51:39 AM
There are a handful of potentially really great products out there, in particular the ones that have a real world usage case or are supporting a physical product with block chain technology behind the scenes. I have so far invested in 2 of these projects, but serious patience is needed to wait out the current market depression and for things to start to take off. This market is strictly for investors with unallocated funds, you shouldn't be using funds you may need in a few weeks time.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
December 09, 2018, 02:46:23 AM
I personally do not really if the product is real, maybe it is only engineering for them to collect a lot of funds from investors, but if the project is correct then the possibility of their product is real. Not 100% sure about that, but if indeed it is real and we can have it, why not? because with us buying their products too, we help build and support their projects to be successful, which of course will have good value later.
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 02:25:51 AM

Of course, many projects have great potential for development, but it all depends on how investors behave, if they are confident in the project, then the project will develop well, that is, we depend on ourselves.
Pages:
Jump to: