Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 35. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 12
Just hodl both in equal amounts ($-wise) and you are on the safe side. Needs some rebalancing from time to time, but that is in my oppinion the best strategy. Etherium may be more advanced, but bitcoin was the first and still is the largest, so both have their pros and cons.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
i prefer to hold ethereum than holding bitcoin,there is much hope for ethereum than bitcoin,the ethereum blockchain looks cool and trustworthy,and it very look affordable to buy ..
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Actually,I choose to hold both.Btc and Eth price is dumping now but soon it will pump.Then everyone who hold those before can able to claim their profit by selling those.In a word,I want to say that I feel prefer to hold both because both have good price in future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

To be honest, with the conditions BTC and ETH are on the market as of the moment, we don't really
have much of a choice other than to hold. Bitcoins are everyone's favorite, it's a well known proven fact
that regardless of it's sensitive volatile nature, it is still very capable of higher profits and proceeds over
time. Crypto is volatile, it's an active ingredient we all live by it. Personally I would always choose to hold
Bitcoins over Ethereum, but in light of recent market conditions, I prefer to hold both because they are really
good and potentially remunerative cryptocurrencys.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
I think bitcoin is more logical but expensive, ethereum is preferred. I think the most beautiful 50-50  Wink
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
It is better to invest in btc and eth Cheesy , but if choose only one , i will buy btc, because now it is more stable and has bigger volume Wink
Activity: 173
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
I think both coin are good to hold since bitcoin is so low from its previous all time high. If you buy bitcoin today it is possible that it could hit 200% profit this year but Ethereum has more potential to get more profit since it is ore affordable than bitcoin and it is easier to pump by whales.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
 i love my btc.. so am holding it..
Activity: 616
I will choose ethereum because I think ethereum will be on a long run period of investment and for sure, ethereum will dethrone bitcoin in the future. But, I always believe in bitcoin no matter what will happen to it regardless of its cost of transaction and volatility.
Activity: 57
ETH will have infinite supply, and Bitcoin has a fixed cap of 21 million coins. If you know what the word inflation means, you can understand that Bitcoin is a better store of value.

We could also mention the scalability problems that exist when you try to build heavy applications on top of a blockchain, but at this point there is plenty of material out there explaining that part.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
for the current price of all coins tend to experience a great change, if the ethereum and bitcoin compared then who still have a chance to still be growing big was the ethereum because currently, it says at price only.
I was also more dominant to collect coins Ethereum because the coin is still possible to recover quickly again. because the demand is very much from the start of various ICO almost all use Ethereum in the process of selling its token
copper member
Activity: 44
Global CPQ - Enterprise Blockchain CPQ
I hodl Ethereum primarily over Bitcoin, just because its easier to transfer and I like the user friendly characteristics of it.  I think Ethereum has a huge upside.  Bitcoin is great, for me it's just personal preference.
Activity: 101
I will choose both of them and invest them, because I believe that my money shouldn't placed in one coin. To reducing the risk of loss in one coin and could get more from others.
Activity: 85
Bitcoin is a long term investing. if i will buy it then i will make my mind to hold it for a couple of years. prices are never stable. nowadays bitcoin price is going down so it will be wise decision to hold it till the time of rise again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

ethereum is the one i chose, because it is way ahead of its competitors and for me it has a lot of room to grow. Its the 2nd most adopted crypto and faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
I try to keep in bitcoin and Ethereum. Even if I earn some more altcoins, I transfer everything into them. In bitcoin lies the bulk of the funds, and in the air, the funds for a rainy day or for when you need to withdraw funds.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
For now I do not choose both because of conditions that are not possible to hold, better to observe the market and as much as possible take a chance in daily trade, the current situation if you hold some coin is likely to lose because the price is getting down.
Activity: 210
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

The BTC's aim is to become a free money market, and the weakest is part of the free money market. ETH is just a system token. BTC's decentralization is the highest, the basic network is the largest, the cognition degree is the highest, and all other COINS are the difference of order of magnitude.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
https://assetsplit.org/
I choose to hold ethereum instead of bitcoin, reasons being that ethereum has shown enough prospects of going higher given its many projects but bitcoin has little to offer compared to ethereum. All that ethereum requires is time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 106
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I will go for altcoins because bitcoins price is very high that we cant even buy 1 or 2 haha. but in altcoins I can buy millions of units and trade if that particular coins will go to moon which is more profitable rather than bitcoin.
I suggest you if you have small amount of bitcoins go buy and invest on altcoins like XRP XLM and you will surely gain so much than bitcoin.
this is only my opinion . bitcoin will be always the king haha but for us altcoins can make us rich

Pages:
Jump to: