Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 85. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 3
bitcoin for the long term, but short term ethereum. I agree with it. so to be able to quickly get a good thing when I select the ethereum only.  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Yes it is true etherum greatly contributes to every altcoin development using the same platform that is ERC20 and many companies develop Etherum as the easiest payment than bitcoin, I am etherum holder from 2016 I believe this coin can compete even with bitcoin though.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I hold both. They both good guys. It diversify my portfolio.. Sometimes want to sold, but hold it for long term

This. I don't see why not hold both.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I hold both currencies and this is the best part of my portfolio. There are some other currencies that I have but the biggest part it is ETH and BTC. I can not give preference to any of two. Sorry for that but I like them.
Activity: 416
Merit: 10
I just had this experience last week. I have an ethereum and i swapped it into bitcoin because that time bitcoin value is around 700k php, and ethereum's value is not moving fast. I thought this is a good decision. But the value of ethereum is moving up now fastly while bitcoin is almost stuck in its value. Now from that experience, i learned that i need to invest in both btc and eth coz i really trust the two cryptos. Just sharing:)
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
Much as we love the crypto world, its such a tricky game to play.  I hold both bitcoin and ethereum and a few other alts actually.  This is necessary not only because bitcoin and ethereum are the two biggest but because it makes sense for me to diversify my portfolio.  Funny thing is, i recently trade a couple of eths to btc then eth decides to go on a prolonged bull run and now i wish i hadn't traded them.  Anyhow, i tend to keep my portfolio as 50% bitcoin, 30%Ethereum and 20% others.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I am a fans of COINS, but I suggest you invest in the eth, I think now is very fast, the development of the eth its growth rate is greater than the currency, if you in order to obtain higher profits, choose the eth
Activity: 238
I did not stop on one coin, but I get tokens of bitcoin and ethereum, investing in both systems.
Activity: 476
It seems to me that both these options are suitable for lazy people, or just for investment in the future. Much more profit brings the storage of new tokens of interesting and promising projects. But if you do not want to follow the market, then this is the best option.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I choose to hold ethereum than bitcoin, though i do have bitcoin but just a few and put more on ethereum.Why? i want to maximize the earning/profit I can get on a coin the price of bitcoin is too high now and it is impossible to get 500% profit on holding it but in ethereum i know i can maximize what ever profit i can get which i got it correct as bitcoin fall 30% of its highest value and ethereum climb more than 500%. I really love CRYPTO!
Activity: 434
I don´t hold any of them, just using them to buy other coins.
Activity: 56
Bitcoin may be a great bet long-term !
Bitcoin does not iterate very fast.
Though the code seems the most secure by far.
Transaction times, fees and unconfirmed rates are not as low as they ought to be.
Activity: 175
Merit: 102
Currently ETH is much more favorable. However, BTC will probably grow in 2-3 times in near 6 months...so - it's a very difficult question, but I'd choose ETH.

That was very hard topic because both ethereum and bitcoin is worth to hold for and i do believe that holding bitcoin right now and for the future is we will gave us a big amount of money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
Currently ETH is much more favorable. However, BTC will probably grow in 2-3 times in near 6 months...so - it's a very difficult question, but I'd choose ETH.
Activity: 119
I hold both. They both good guys. It diversify my portfolio.. Sometimes want to sold, but hold it for long term
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
For now im sure to hold both of it, but all my portfolio in thosr coin are Eth has 50% assets of my bitcoin assets.
So you could say i hold on bitcoin, see the markets last day and all in bloodbath, it really make me want to move all my btc into FIAT or ETH
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I think bitcoin has get his hier price but eth has not yet,  so I prefer holding eth that's more profitable.
Ethereum or Bitcoin are good for long term investment. For me, I split my capital to 50:50 for invest Ethereum and Bitcoin if I want to long term both. However, I think you should split to other altcoins because the cryptocurrency market has only these coins are potential and can provide good profit for our investment.
Activity: 378
Both are good. In percentage wise 55% & 45%. Neo is coming on the race. So I closely watch all three.
in specific I like to hold BTC.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 100
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I think bitcoin has get his hier price but eth has not yet,  so I prefer holding eth that's more profitable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I decided to buy Ethereum. I think it's only the beginning and we expect crazy growth. What do you think? Thank you for your opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: