Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 82. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 15
my portfolio is 100% Bitcoin and I wanna stay with Bitcoin. The money I used over Bitcoin is already multiplied as I bought in the beginning and I still love to stay with Bitcoin.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
I will choose ethreum, nowadays ethereum has many investors and supporters. And ethereum is rising now.
I will also choose to hold Ethereum, like what you have said, ethereum is becoming in demand; it is gaining supporters and rising unexpectedly so I guess, if I will hold Ethereum now, I could gain high profit soon.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
i would choose ethereum instead of bitcoin. bitcoin value already too high dont expecting any big growth.  the things is bitcoin already too high and the expectation of profit that i could gain from bitcoin seems low than ethereum. this is the main reasons why i choose ethereum. and i believe ethereum have stronger point thats is their project that are better than bitcoin

Ethereum is nice but we can't say that bitcoin can't grow more. It will actually grow more eventually but this will make ethereum prices even higher too. Ethereum could be $3k within a year.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I would chose to hold bitcoins because bitcoin is the leading over all crypto currency. I believe that this would not fall and in the future it will also increase its value. In addition to that bitcoin is the safest and secured.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
I will choose ethreum, nowadays ethereum has many investors and supporters. And ethereum is rising now.
Activity: 105
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

if you have spare money i guess you can HODL it until their price is 2x. hahahaha
but still don't panic if the price go down
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
i would choose ethereum instead of bitcoin. bitcoin value already too high dont expecting any big growth.  the things is bitcoin already too high and the expectation of profit that i could gain from bitcoin seems low than ethereum. this is the main reasons why i choose ethereum. and i believe ethereum have stronger point thats is their project that are better than bitcoin
Activity: 518
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Would it be better if you will hold both Bitcoin and Etherium? As we can see, the market value of Bitcoin also increased have reached a thousand of dollars from 300USD last year. Also, Bitcoin's market value is potent to be more expensive in the future so with that, I think it will be a better choice to hold both of it for a long period of time.
Activity: 136
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

Ethereum will be x10, bitcoin it is too close to its critical mass...I wouldn't hold BTC , stay as far as possible from it
Activity: 116
Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency, so as much as his value will fluctuate, the bitcoin will never fall. I think it is a safe currency, its price is very high and has a very high potential for its value to double!!
So, invest in it!!!
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
I would say hold both if you have both. Never sell these coins! They are coins with high potential, and great capabilities because of their popularity.
Indeed, both Ethereum and Bitcoin are good coins for holding. But if I'm gonna ask which is better in holding, I would choose to hold Bitcoin. It is promising and the value is now increased. There's no doubt that it would be higher.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Absolutely BTC- no second or third options. Bitcoin is the only crypto asset worth holding
You are inside crypto and you think bitcoin alone will bring you a lot of money when holding it? I think you should read more inside the forum
so you will see more avenue to gain more profits, bitcoin indeed would be a good option but also looking for other crypto like ETH will add
more positive gains.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
I will definitely buy bitcoin. We know that the price of bitcoin now is high enough. I believe that the bitcoin's price in the future can be two times higher than today, so don't hesitate to buy bitcoin now and hold it. The price may goes to the moon someday.

I think Bitcoin is already in the moon and it won't able to do make x5-10 I think maximum x2-3 for a year but Ethereum I think have bigger potential make x5-x10.
Activity: 196
I would say hold both if you have both. Never sell these coins! They are coins with high potential, and great capabilities because of their popularity.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

Right now, I much prefer ethereum over bitcoin. Ethereum already crosses 1000 USD. I remember bitcoin last year when it hits 1K USD, it just continue pumping until it reached its highest price last year. I am looking forward that ethereum will also lead the same way.  Like me, my friend also sees a good opportunity in Ethereum.
Aside from that, I find it more easy to earn eth compare to bitcoin. Since bitcoin has a price more than 10K USD, the payment of bitcoin sticks to its dollar price. For example, if before every senior is paid 80 usd a week which is equal to 0.01 btc, now bitcoin goes up but still 80 usd is the amount to be paid to seniors. And the equivalent is 0.00426
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
I choose btc cause it has a more reliable blockchain
I choose to hold ethereum because it is not costly to buy, also right now its value is increasing and also bitcoin is costly,so I choose ethereum because I can afford to buy bitcoin even its is so much profitable and even there's fluctuating in its value.
Activity: 185
Absolutely BTC- no second or third options. Bitcoin is the only crypto asset worth holding
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
I would prefer Ethereum if i was given 1 to choose. Because Bitcoin is quite high still, even though its dipped alot since last year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
Out of these two, i would choose to invest in Ethereum because it's cheaper and Altcoins have potential to be great. Ethereum is like the backbone to some ICOs and its got good tech for ICOs to use, one being its actual coin.
Activity: 472
I have been holding bitcoin for some time and I am not planning to sell it. As far as Ethereum is concerned, I am holding some and I would like to buy more. Ethereum has been getting most investors attention lately.
Pages:
Jump to: