Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 87. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
I will always buy and hold Bitcoin over Ether. For now Bitcoin will still move up in price , the speculation is before the end of 2018 the price will hit atleast $25.000
Good target! We do not need the price of Bitcoin increases more to high price as last year and make us worry the bubble price of Bitcoin will be burst soon by its value is not reasonable and higher than the demand of the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
I will always buy and hold Bitcoin over Ether. For now Bitcoin will still move up in price , the speculation is before the end of 2018 the price will hit atleast $25.000

I personally hole %70 of my bitcoin and ethereum portfolio as a long term investment portfolio. And the rest %30 of it, I'm using it as altcoin investment capital. Whenever I make profit I buy more btc and eth to put into my long term part.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
In ICO  Grin
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
I did not stop on one coin, but I get tokens of bitcoin and ethereum, investing in both systems.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i choose bitcoin
but I'm using ethereum because most of today's bounty
The surge of new money entering the market is a testament to the rising popularity of Cryptocurrencies. Aside from Bitcoin and Ethereum, there are more than 1,200 coins and tokens to choose from. Choosing which coin would be the most profitable in the short or long term can be extremely hard. The main question is, should you use your Bitcoin to buy other altcoins in the hopes of earning a greater return on your capital? Or should you just hold Bitcoin since it will surpass every altcoin in the future
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I prefer to choose both. BTC and ETH are the best investments. Why choose only one of them?
it is true that both are a good investment, but sometimes to get the maximum profit, you have to focus on one thing. in this case I still choose bitcoin rather than ethereum
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
I have got a decent amount both bitcoin and Ethereum and I would like to hold both in future. At present, the price of bitcoin is relatively stable, on the other hand, Ethereum has been growing at a decent pace. It would be the best investment currency in 2018.
Activity: 70
I prefer to choose both. BTC and ETH are the best investments. Why choose only one of them?
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Eth still a good price to buy?
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
I like to choose Ethereum, because the price are more stable than bitcoin and the price of Ethereum may can claim higher. In my opinion, the price of bitcoin is too high and I think it's very hard to get higher.
Activity: 336
I dont need to choose,I keep both of them in my portfolio,Etherium part is 20% and bitcoin is 10%,I dont believe they will be pumped  like ×10 this year but who knows Wink
Activity: 190
Yes, since btc and ETH are top two coins in market cap, I treat them as long term investment since I think it will much more stable than any other coins.

I agree with you, these are the two main coins that will not die. And both these coins can still bring a very large profit. I invest in both bitcoin and ether.
Activity: 113
Yes, since btc and ETH are top two coins in market cap, I treat them as long term investment since I think it will much more stable than any other coins.
Activity: 476
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I feel that both are top coins and holding 1st and 2nd position and both can be hold for long term. I have both in my portfolio as my future investment.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I will hold both because thesw two coins are good for long term investment if i were you i would buy bitcoin and ethereum because theyre free and also theyre will be  a pump for these two so you better buy now so you wont late to the train
Activity: 210
I choose ETH now, because i believe that it will grow more, than BTC grow now and a lot of another cryptocurrencies have a deal with ETH platform and do ETH stabil by this.
Activity: 336
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I think it wise to keep any of those two coins. Both Etherium and Bitcoin (each with its characteristic) are excellent ways to invest. I would say that these two are among all the other currencies, that have the lowest risk, so I do not see problems in buying ETH and BTC whenever possible. I simply do not choose, I prefer to buy the two
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Currently ETH is much more favorable. However, BTC will probably grow in 2-3 times in near 6 months...so - it's a very difficult question, but I'd choose ETH.
Activity: 343
I am holding both. I see no reason to choose just one of them. They are good and reliable and safe. I hold them both as long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: