Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 80. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 20
Many people choose Ethereum.
I prefer to hold the ETH too. I think it will grow.
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Ethereum and bitcoin are same great.
For now ethereum is the only can I buy because I don't have enough money to buy a bitcoin, but if I have I buy bitcoin someday and hold it.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I am currently holding 50% BTC and 50% for alts.  Wink currently using my MEW account for airdrops
Activity: 266
fo now, holding ETH is needed Cheesy
as we know that it was unpredictable 2 times higher than the normal price.
as the news that there will be ean even in nearly day.
i bet that the price will be higher again.
even yesterday returned to the normal price because of the bad news.
now it's getting higher again,
holding ETH is profitable recently Smiley

Activity: 266
Merit: 108
Bitcoin hold is really hard.. I prefer ethereum instead of btc.. also I believe eth backround and technolgy.. there are enough to save/collect eth.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I prefer to hold more of my Eth. I just feel like it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

For me I choose both, maybe half for btc and half in eth I will buy. I will hold them and when price of btc rise I trade it to ethereum and when eth pump I trade it to btc. This will be my strategy to earn more profits in the coming months.
Activity: 448
There is no doubt that I will choose ETH as an investment and long holding. In the future, the potential for ETH value added is huge. And now the Ethernet network is being upgraded. Once completed, the Ethernet transaction speed and rate will be reduced. It will develop rapidly at the time.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I think both have very good prospects, so I'll choose both. Bitcoin and etherum have a high level of popularity so we can all get comfort when investing both coins. As it happened some time ago when the price of all coins decreased, all people will experience panic, but for me Bitcoin and Etherum can give me comfort so I'm not too panicked. and in the end it all proved, Bitcoin and Etherum prices are rising again and I see also that the two coins have a much better price stability than other coins.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
The price id decling now so I will hold what I have because I have no choice. I will lose a lot of money if I sell them out. I think I will buy more just because the price is reasonable now.
Activity: 30
Reading the technical analysis will help you to judge which of the two to be hold. Things also to consider is your trading plan. If your parameters tells you to hold bitcoin or ether then follow your plan. Stick to your trading plan.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
From BTC and ETH , I will choose ETH.
ETH is more stabled. and BTC now its just... bad.. I guess.
Maybe in the future I will invest on BTC , will see. But now I have an investment placed on ETH.

I have both but from technological side I'm for ETH. BTC will have its place again as a crypto king but I'm not sure if this will happen in 2018. Probably lightning network and ease of regulations will push a new upwards momentum. Crash possibility is legitimate as well. You should protect yourself.
Currently, the price of Bitcoin or Ethereum are dumping by the FUD. But, I don't sell my coin and I'm sure will never sell at this FUD. It's unreasonable and just by some problem from the Chinese government enough to make the price of all cryptocurrency dump to the hell.
Activity: 200
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

If i choose this two coins its better to hold bitcoin because for me, it is the leading coins in the market exchange in terms of value and popularity.both of this btc and ethereum is a good and profitable coins in the exchange market,but i rather choose the bitcoin because in case of emergency bitcoin is easily to change in fiat currency.
Activity: 182
Maybe in the future I will invest on BTC , will see. But now I have an investment placed on ETH.

Do you think it'd be possible to make a quick profit in btc by shorting? I agree about ETH
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I have both but from technological side I'm for ETH. BTC will have its place again as a crypto king but I'm not sure if this will happen in 2018. Probably lightning network and ease of regulations will push a new upwards momentum. Crash possibility is legitimate as well. You should protect yourself.
Activity: 49
Activity: 56
What do you think about fall of Bitcoin?
Activity: 130
One day i just want to hold both that why I'm doing anything I wish that one day I can hold ethereum or bitcoin this is good investment
Activity: 196
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
ETH might be the leader of cryptocurrencies in the future,btc price is unstable compare to ethereum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

My holdings right now are 40% BitcoinCash, 25% Monero, 10% NXT and ARDR, 5% Ether and EtherClassic, 5% Bitcoin and another 15% in various Altcoins.

This is a smart way of parting your investment to different crytocurrencies to make you will not lose one-time big time. Holding your bitcoin is okay and allowing it to normalise I think is fair enough. However, if we will just depend on the present move of the cryptos like ETH, it wise also to hold it. Or some prefer to hold some and sell some.
Pages:
Jump to: