Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 86. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
For me i shoud the two of us.I think it has their own potentials for a long term.I wish these will rise up than this time and give us huge payout for this
Having Ethereum is nice and all though Bitcoin is a much better coin. Both coins is worth holding especially during the current times.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
I would rather choose Etherium (or NEO). Some huge platforms that have constant adoption and development. In the future those projects will be used a lot and they have very solid community.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I choose to buy both, as I see the value of both coins rising in the near future. I mean ETH already hit a $1,000 and I think it still can rise further in the coming months?
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
If we're talking a long-term so I choose Bitcoin. It's not going to die in any case buy only if the whole crypto currency would go away. But the Ethereum is a side project and it slightly depends on the actions of it's creators.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Both because this two coins is good to buy them as of now because theyre cheap and also they will be dump more so wait for that moment and whenever it get dump it will be pump so you will never late to the trai
Activity: 143
Merit: 107
I would probably hold ETH now. I always said that Ethereum has a good potential. You can see the price line of ETH it has gained a lot. I remember a time when it was around 200-300.

Now it is $1400 that is alot if you had invested way back then. Bitcoin is a good coin but it is already so expensive to buy it. That is why i would choose ETH instead.
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I would prefer to hold ethereum for a long time than bitcoin. This is because bitcoin fluctuates much that one can't predict how the next one hour would be.
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

If for now I think it would be nice if we buy Bitcoin. Because the price of Bitcoin again decreases. ETH prices again soar, if you hold the ETH it would be good if you sell and buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
i am holding a little amount of my money on bitcoin and ethereum .however when i look my altcoin trades i say i did a good job but if they stayed in eth or btc in first place , the amount didnt quite change enough
Activity: 224
i dont hold anyone of them right now
but i think that its better to hold bitcoin
Activity: 308

Hello!
Of course, I keep part of the finances in both bitcoin and etherium, because they are the most reliable and they will still grow!
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I hold both BTC and ETH. Both are promising and it is good to diversify investment portfolio. Other than BTC and ETH, I hold other altcoins too.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
I hold both Bitcoin and Ethereum,as bitcoin is main coin controlling the crypto space ,what I do is to hold 70%of BTC and the remaining 30% for ethereum,simply because I trade and buy into ICO,and most ICO require ETH to purschase the coin.
Activity: 154
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
I prefer to keep bitcoin. It seems to me that this is the right decision. All altcoins are traded in pair with bitcoin. Couple with the etherium is much less. And after falling prices, bitcoin is more quickly recovered in price.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
I have got a decent amount both bitcoin and Ethereum and I would like to hold both in future. At present, the price of bitcoin is relatively stable, on the other hand, Ethereum has been growing at a decent pace. It would be the best investment currency in 2018.
I think that is a very good decision, because it is never good to invest all your money in one kind of business, you need to spread your money in different business, to me i think i have more than 10 crypto currencies which i am holding in current time. I am hopeful that a time will come when i will get a very good profit from my investment. I also have invested a decent amount of money in Etherium, i also have invested good amount of mponey in bitcoin for a long time and hope that it will give me a good profit after some time.
Activity: 350
Bitcoin and Etherum are the top coins on the crypto-currency market and occupy the first and second place in the market capitalization on the crypto-currency market. I think that it is better to keep both in your purse, even taking into account the purchase of other coins. Both of them have a strong growth potential.
Activity: 84
I would have bought and hold Bitcoin Grin Grin
Activity: 154
Cryptocurrency Bitcoin is making the biggest revolution in the finance industry in the last hundreds years.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
It seems like everyone is like eth at the moment, I have to agree as of right now.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
you can hold twice, but i think you must invest eth
Pages:
Jump to: