Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 88. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
If I can, I will hold both and even other altcoins. I prefer to hold for a long period of time. I believe I get more profit in holding than trading regularly. I believe in both btc and eth. I will both hold them for probably a couple of years. I think months are not enough for them as I see on theire current price.
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
I choose to hold bitcoin because it is safe, and in some countries bitcoin is legal currency whis is good and i can use it in a multiple ways. But i hold both if i can
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
No need to keep all your eggs in one basket. Distribute your Deposit. This will help you to reduce risks. Both coins good investments to hold in a long term.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
You should buy more bitcoins right now since the price is quite low and we all know that the price will increase by the end of the year. You should invest in ethereum too since it has showed us what it can do with its value. By holding these coins, it will show you how long term investments work.
Yes to buy Bitcoins this is a right time the value is less, and at any time it will take charge. ETh is already started to grow hoping this coin will hit $2k very soon. So buying both coins is worth. If you hold both coins for a long time, then don't think more just buy and keep it in your safe wallet. In future you can earn a good profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I chose to hold Ethereum because of the possibility that the price of Ethereum will increase.
Activity: 224
You should buy more bitcoins right now since the price is quite low and we all know that the price will increase by the end of the year. You should invest in ethereum too since it has showed us what it can do with its value. By holding these coins, it will show you how long term investments work.
Activity: 378
My all time favorite is Ethereum due to is slow and steady nature
Why we dont do both, we hold 50% of  bitcoin and another 50% on ethereum, so we can totally make a lot of profit, because we all know that both bitcoin and ethereum has a bright future and i am confident that holding both ethereum and bitcoin is can help us to be rich in the future.
Activity: 12
Ether all the way. It was better features and not just a store of value. Has more potential.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
Considering that for investments in the majority of new projects we need an ethereum that newcomers are buying for fiat, I believe that the eth will continue to grow, so it is worth buying and hold it.
Activity: 116
Personally I hold ETH just because I have the ability to get more and hold onto it. Bitcoin now has become a bit too expensive to even think about owning one anytime soon.
Activity: 99
I will choose those two.Because I'm sure to sky rocket the price of ETH.. And it's happening now with bitcoins. So, as long as I have money I will buy ethereum so I can not repent if it will be the same as the price of btc
Activity: 111
My all time favorite is Ethereum due to is slow and steady nature
Activity: 196
At this moment, I want to buy and hold The Ethereum. The Price of ETH is increasing day by day and it will be triple in a few months. But Bitcoin price becomes stable volatile  Grin So, my pick up coin is Ethereum.
Activity: 378
There are both good investments to hold in a long term both coins are good and have a potential in the future. This both coins are unstoppable because of its popularity and many users. If you hold those both coins you have a great profit in the future. Both coins are great.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I'm more likely to choose both of them too. They are different and special in each other way, but if you
possessed both coins you're gonna have the best of both worlds. There is a difference and gap in terms
of structure and of value, but BTC is more valuable but easily fluctuates compared to ETH's slow but
steady growth. Both are excellent for long term investments and both have a profitable future.
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
I always hold some amount of btc and eth definetely. Because does not matter what happen in cryptoworld, btc and eth will always be a big part of it.
Activity: 158
Due to the fact that btc price is too high it could not be that easy to rise, though i will choose to hold ethereum all because it just started and it will keep rising.
Activity: 157
Personally I'm an investor who invest to technologies that benefit the world and not just to benefit my pocket.
Ethereum is a real platform that change the world, Bitcoin for me is worthless in front of Ethereum, I believe in less than 6 months its price will be 10K and will on time replace the BTC as the top of the list.
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
ETH price volatility is also high recently.
Activity: 125
if you just holding coins  , ETH will be profitable .. if you trade BTC will more profitable .
Pages:
Jump to: