Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 90. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
If i were to choose between Bitcoin and Ethereum to hold then i would choose Ethereum. Ethereum price is stable and many ICOs have chosen Ethereum platform. Right now ethereum price is on the ascending trend.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Both of them. It is kinda impractically to have BTC now, but it is strategic decision: if everyone will dump BTC for ETH, the next time we will dump ETH for XRP and etc, and finish with hell lot amounts of some unusable coin which even can not be pumped. So hold #1 anyway.
Activity: 420
for myself I am more interested in holding Ethereum because now Ethereum is on the rise.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I am holding both of them bitcoin and ethereum. Holding bitcoin because it is making correction now after huge growth but I am sure it will grow again after this healthy correction and ETH is on the move at this time and I am sure it will grow huge like bitcoin did because people are starting to like ethereum and investing good amount of money in it so I am sure Ethereum will also grow huge in coming times.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
ETH all the way. I don't see much potential with BC at it's current price, invest $10k get $11k back in a few months? Can orders of magnitude better with any number of coins. Am completely out of BTC now, still keeping hold of ETH as it does have good potential for decent returns
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Personally I was late to the game so I hold ETH, because I can get more of it and hopefully it grows to the level of bitcoin in the next year or so.
I am keeping a lot EThereum. I think this year Ethereum will grow the most strongly in the crypto market so I will not spend 80% of my assets on Ethereum, the rest I leave on bitcoin to trade with other altcoin. That is my preparation for 2018, a year of predictable volatility in the crypto market.
Activity: 574
I go for ETH because the value of eth is rapidly increasing and the stability is very strong.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Bitcoin in my opinion can grow more than Ethereum, if we consider close prospects. The price of bitcoin is now very low and a rise up can be very rapid. Price Ethereum does not show a sharp increase, it is becoming more expensive step by step. But I do not know what the main thing for you is income or stability.
Activity: 265
All my money in altcoins. I do not know why you choose exclusively between these two top coins. Yes, they are very good. But they will hardly do more than X2. Yes, and choose between them is not easy. Both bitcoin and ethereum are equally good for stable investments.
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
I invest only in Ethereum. I think it will make good progress this year. Bitcoin is too unstable lately. Ethereum does not go down so much, only minor adjustments. Bitcoin is stress. It is allowed, banned, contracts are broken, agreements are signed. I do not know, my choice is Ethereum.
Activity: 350
i think the both of them are the best choices to invest. in my opinion, this two have a really good potential for catching good profits in the future. but more all the same I put on ETH
Activity: 266
I would hold both because both have very high potential to grow.
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
If you want to invest only in these 2 coins. Then I would divide the money equally. I think no one knows what will happen tomorrow and you can see bull growth in bitcoin or gradual growth of Ethereum. I buy both. I think they are one good.
Activity: 336
I prefer hold ethereum compared to bitcoin, I'm sure that ethereum is more profitable and has the chance to beat bitcoin.

Long term I am much more bullish when it comes to ethereum but right now I feel ethereum has enjoyed its pump along with the rest of the altcoins and bitcoin has been waiting in the wings. Once this south korea nonsense fully blows over I think we will see a big bitcoin run.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
I prefer hold ethereum compared to bitcoin, I'm sure that ethereum is more profitable and has the chance to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
I choose to hold bitcoin because I have more faith in btc than in eth. Ethereum might go at 2k$ this year but bitcoin will go over 30k that's my opinion. Also it's a good time to invest into ICO's , like CEDEX.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
I think it is very profitable to hold both coins.
But i prefer to hold as much ethereum as possible, because the value of ethereum is very stable, it currently shows a significant increase and does not require a high price to get it.
The reason i choose to hold this ethereum is a long-term investment and then sell it a few years later when the price of ethereum is high.
whereas for bitcoin i think it is very expensive to buy it and less effective to hold bitcoin in the long run nowadays, although bitcoin is as useful as ethereum.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
The future is what more important, we can see that bitcoin is really on top but we cant expect the growth more as the price is really high now.
i am looking forward to having at least 100 ethereum to save for 3 ledgers each! just to give to my children to keep their future safe and well prepared.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
i think i will buy ethereum first and i will hold, because i think the price of ethereum will rise in the year 2018 it will even jump up, it is my current estimate hence if i was given a choice between ethereum and bitcoin i will pick first ethereum for my invest, and then second i will buy bitcoin because i think bitcoin price for this month will rise and fall and can not be predicted. and all return to each other and the mindset of oneself.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Ethereum, 80% of my investment is in ethereum. 20% investment allocation in some altcoin. I am not a big investor, starting from small and I need to find more capital for bigger investment. 20% altcoin allocation I use for short term period to get profit. I do gambling on the sidelines of my time while working. Short trade periods usually become gambling. I can pretty good 1 day 50 $ - 100 $. after several days collected I bought ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: