Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 2. (Read 4234 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 277
I always a hodler but with recent end of the bear market I am considering to do day trade.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
It is better to start with long-term investments.  And when you form a portfolio of coins, you can do trading.  For beginners trading probably will be hard, because there is need a lot to learn.  And it is more profitable to combine long-term investment with trading
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
I prefer long-term cryptocurrencies. It is necessary to trade in the short term only with a large amount of funds. Because otherwise you risk just getting very little profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
If I am private, I invest in a certain initial coin offer, I will give some goals that I want to sell part of my investment and I patiently wait. And also need more time and knowledge about the techniques and ideas of each altcoin, You also have to take action and know when they will have a good show and news.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Depends on the situation, when i knew the platform is good, then ill hold their token in a long term cuz the price will goes up within few months.
Activity: 336
Both ! Daytrading dont make long term holding impossible, somedays for few coins because of the volatility you can do quick profit but for most of the crypto if you want to have more money you ave to be patient so in my opionion both trading style are usefull for grow your capital, you don't have to choose.
But daytrading can be hard sometimes dont trade every single days because you are bored, trade only if you see a good opportunity Smiley
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
It will be different from one coin to another, because there is a coin that good for day trade and the others are good for long term hold. You need to know about the coins it self.
Activity: 356
Long-term hold allows you not only to spend much less time on crypto-currencies, but also allows you to get a lot more profit
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
I always see advantages in trading throughout the day, however, for me it more understandable long-term investment. This allows me to remain calm when the market goes down, as I know for sure that my portfolio will return to its heights. However, for such actions, you need a very good portfolio. I invest in very promising projects, like Merculet, EOS, and BitShares. It is important to me that I can follow the development of projects with calmness and not think that the market has turned red
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks

I suggest long term holding even though it consume a lot of time to gain your profit but when the time past you can earn more than daily trading.

It's up to you if you think daily trading is more profitable than long term trading. Because many people think that long term trading is just wasting their time and they want to earn daily so if you think that is good for your money, do it. But for me long term holding is a good enough.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Long-term holding is definitely safer and that's what I'd recommend to newcomers. Not to mention most people do that anyway.

Daytrading takes a lot of experience and capital so I wouldn't really get into it when new.
Activity: 210
I usually do long-term trading, but if the situation allows to do daily trading of course I will do it. Because surely there will be a time when the market gives a surprise and you can do daily trading.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Trading is not for me, though I started experimenting with some of these trading bots to see your things work out. I lost much trading before and I feel is not for me, but holding a good projects long term has been a very good experince but one need something daily that is why I'm considering going back to trading again
Activity: 169
I think the transaction is still held, it is decided according to the market at that time. But there are also some crypto currencies that are good at holding for a long time. Bitcoin and Ethereum, for example.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
I have day trade a couple of times, although I have made some profit I have also made losses because day trading is not as easy as everyone thinks and it actually takes  a lot of time and since I work I don't have that much time so now what I just do is invest for the long term and hold onto my coins. Although day trading can be very profitable.
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
better the long term hold i think. cryptocurrency is like that. start from 2009, the value keep increasing.
it is okay to trade, but you must have a skill in trading crypto to avoid loss.
Activity: 116
Trading is a fun thing to do one day, and trading can be dangerous and time-consuming, but if you know what you're doing, it's good to be profitable, but it's also likely to lose some. If you have the patience to wait for the right time to sell it, holding is the best option. Choosing the right time point is very zh.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
In my humble opinion that better long term holding. I think day trade not just taking up much time, but you need to be very experienced and good trader do that.
Activity: 145
I think everyone is different. If you can get used to fast-paced, then you can do short-term. If you can't adapt, then I suggest you do it for the long-term. I prefer to do it for the long-term, because I think that short-term risks are longer than long-term. Big.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
I preferred both day trading and hodling for long term, day trading is for well trained traders while holding for a long term can involves anyone even a newbie and it is the easiest way of making money although it also has it's own risk.
Pages:
Jump to: