Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 8. (Read 4234 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
I prefer long term investments, because you have lower chances to lose your money, but in past time it seems conversely
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
well the thing is it really depends on your skill if you are just starting its more recommended that you first try long term hold because in this strategy you can learn things while observing how the market works and you must take advantage of this time to learn all the necessary skills you need to learn, then if you think you are confident enough then you must try in this case for you to experience it on hand and the errors you will face so at first only bet small amounts don't go all in only do that if you can afford to lose it all.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks

yes, it's. it is possible to trade altcoins daily. question is do you have time for this and do you have experience in trading. if yes, you will be rich soon Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
I'm a long-term amateur, but I also like to do trading sometimes, because it's a little tickling my nerves, but only I do it very rarely, because I'm not strong in trading, it's more like just hanging out
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
I keep some of my coins on the ledger. And those that can be traded on the stock exchange. Sometimes I look at the charts and do not understand anything. but in most trade in the plus.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
Ideally, of course, we are talking about long-term investment. the risks of losing money are the same at all distances, and the opportunity to really earn is only in long-term investments. Although the market is still very young that would talk about real long-term projects.
you check the availability of your coins on the market often and what is their price? It is unequivocal What to wait it is necessary some time when the project will pick up turns and the price for coins will rise. But there are cases when coins are depreciating.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I hold my main coins, I'm waiting for growth. I hope that bitcoin will return to its former heights. And the rest altcoins I mostly sell.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Ideally, of course, we are talking about long-term investment. the risks of losing money are the same at all distances, and the opportunity to really earn is only in long-term investments. Although the market is still very young that would talk about real long-term projects.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
None of those actually, I kind of week trade and also I sell sometimes bounty to make a quick dollar. I would say that I make roughly one or tow operations per month.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I think it is better to hold long term. You can make better profit
Activity: 476
I don't do daily trading because it takes a long time. I buy tokens with growth prospects and keep them for a long time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
For my preferences it's daytrade, you don't need to wait until moon comes on earth, just working and getting your profit.   
And yet, if you wait for a long-term perspective, then you'll have to wait long enough. I prefer participating in Bounty companies and trading in the market. This brings profit if not every week, then at least every few months ..
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It is depends on the market situation,if the market is stable we can do an alts trading everyday but if the market is bleeding and unstable we should stick the solid coins just to be safe.
Activity: 28
I prefer for longterm hold.. less risk.. but sometimes I do day trading when i have time

D33
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
In the falling market, the most profitable strategy is daily trading. It seems to me that long-term holding of coins can bring you a lot of losses during the bearish trend.
Activity: 756
I prefer to hold altcoins for a long time, because projects takes a lot of time to gather strength. Also I prefer projects which block token sale for about 6 month to prevent mass selling and price fall down.
Of course, I'm sure that the more you hold the coins, the faster you will wait for the increase in the price of this coin. But nevertheless there is such tendency when coins can depreciate completely during this time.
Activity: 560
I usually use both. When I have time to trade, I sometimes trade. But in most cases, the coin in hold. When I see that a good growth begins, I can sell them.
Activity: 210
I prefer to hold altcoins for a long time, because projects takes a lot of time to gather strength. Also I prefer projects which block token sale for about 6 month to prevent mass selling and price fall down.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
It depends on the situation. if the market crashes I will go to hold until everything recovers, else the market is normal or tends to bullish trend then I will do day trading.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
I was a daytrader. It's a hard work. On intraday trading, you can earn more than just hold, but for many it is very difficult.
Like most, I prefer to hodl.
Pages:
Jump to: