Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 4. (Read 4234 times)

Activity: 494
Merit: 100
It is all up to your strategy. If you want to gain a quick buck do the day trading. If you want to earn big do the long-term trading. But remember it can go the opposite way.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
My answer is still same. I really find it risky so i ‘m not a ‘day trade’ person. I can’t even imagine how you guys manage doing that thing everyday, lol, i mean it’s just too stresful. Hodling is better and safe.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I choose long term holding, by the reason that I already have my portfail contains such coins that I'm believing into future success
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
I'm not particularly experienced in trading, so I started with buying coins for a long-term perspective, I will not get a profit with such coin rates and in half a year.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
Personally I prefer to hold my coins long term but every once in a while I do day trading. Trading is not as easy as some people think and to actually make money from the market by day trading you have to spend a lot of time on it as it is more like a full time job and I already have a day job so I don't have the time to put into the market which is why I don't day trade.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
I want to stay long term because I understand that keeping in the long run will be worth more than risking my entire money. The most dangerous trading day is trading margin. As it can take away your entire property in a short time.
I try to study the entire crypto and pick out the best crypto to keep in the long run. I only sell them when I really need money.
Activity: 308
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
I prefer it for long term investment. But I also learned scalping techniques in small quantities. Unfortunately not very successful for me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
If you have the knowledge and certainly a lot of time maybe daily trading will be more profitable. But i think if we just enter in this field long-term investment will be safer.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

Thanks

Everyday trading is to tedious task. I don't practice it. Since I have a job and cryptocurrencies just like hobby so I can not allow for myself to spend a lot of time on trading. I am just a crypto holder who wait for profits.
Trading is not a tedious job, if you can get many profits within short time, do you still keep this thinking?
I am sure no one ignore the opportunity to earn profit up to 10% per day through day trading.
Just this ratio is enough to help you become the rich faster than work in your job normal Roll Eyes
Activity: 454
In your case  it is better to buy the main coins of the TOP20 Coinmarketcap ( while they are at low prices) and wait for another pump. Then sell a part of them (or all), wait for a dump and buy again.
Speculation is possible only if you have a lot of your own experience or a reliable crypto-guru.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hodlin long term - less stress. Also I do some swing trading as it is quite easy to gain small profit.
Activity: 209

Thanks
It depends on what coin you have and how much money do you want to get in the coins. So different ways may be ok for you to trade but be suitable for your coins.
How concretly it depends on coin and money? I want to know better explanation of that, because I'm gonna invest in crypto now.
Activity: 490

Thanks

Some time ago I had been trading. But I don't think that it is possible to earn good money by trading. Unreasonable risks. No sense. I buy coins now and hold them for a long time. This is my way of doing.
Activity: 238
At the moment I prefer long-term investing because it is less risky than trading
And you do not need to spend a lot of time with computer analysing a lot of altcoins  Wink
Activity: 756

Thanks

Everyday trading is to tedious task. I don't practice it. Since I have a job and cryptocurrencies just like hobby so I can not allow for myself to spend a lot of time on trading. I am just a crypto holder who wait for profits.
Activity: 111
I will connect to the majority and tell that you better go and long term, that much safier than just trading for short time, but choose what you wanted to.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
My choice is long term holding, as this approach is better corresponding to my personal feelings and helps me feel more comfortable during market turbulence. 
Activity: 280
I have these plans: I will keep it for a long time and wait for better results. In order to make a profit is a good thing to keep patience and hope for the best.
Activity: 434
https://saturn.black

Thanks
I find it better to keep it for a long time. This is much easier and requires less analytical effort. Me feel more comfortable so, but I know, that many hold his quite little.
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
Long-term retention is a more profitable strategy for earning. Therefore, I recommend you to choose it.
Pages:
Jump to: