Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 5. (Read 4234 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I Prefer long-time trading and I choose good projects what can give me good profits in half of the year or one-two years, it is like PlayKay, BTC, ETH
Activity: 113
If you think only profit, it is almost impossible to extract it when you hold the coins. On the other hand, volatility allows you to successfully earn money in trading.
Activity: 196
I am holding my 66€ worth of altcoins for a long time. I have been holding for 4 months now, but I plan to hold in the long term (3 years and such). I just want to live the crypto era that most likely will begin after 2020

That's very small amount for long term, you better trade it in realtime, make it atleast about 500 eur before going long waiting, friend
Activity: 156
Long term is great to hold because no hassel and it will pay you for good, trade is great to because there are coins that are good to try and there are opportunity not to miss.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Depends on the market, depends on the token/coin ann. I think the big thing here is to balance trading and hodling in your profit.
Since trading those days are very poor and volatile i turned my attention to new exchanges and ICO profit.
I've checked new exchange like bitpaction.com
They add new coins daily and they have many events during adding.
Take a look here:
https://bitpaction.com/#/events/competition
Activity: 154
Sometimes i trade and sometimes i hold for long term trading usually i'm up to the situation of the coin,positively good opportunity to gain profit i trade my holding and buy another potential coin and hold for long term trading.
Activity: 434
Profit from trading is based on what you are doing, so if you buy a lot of coins now and you hold it for  long term and the coins has no potential to pump up you are wasting you time so, its better sell it if price goes up and that point you have a profit in that way.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
Well actually i prefer to hold an altcoin for long term because holding a altcoin is very profitable to do, but also trading an altcoins can gives us a big profit, but trading is not easy to do it requires to have a smart knowledge and i am not a great trader that's why i prefer to hold it is more easy.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
Long term trading works well for me and it is less stressful as you don't need to reading the graph each day or each hour. Just have a goal in mind, buy when prices go down and sell when prices are up. Day trading is quite stressful especially when it is done manually. It requires a lot of time and can get you glued to the PC for 24 hours without a blink of the eye.
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
for me it defend on situation for altcoin i have, if that coin have a great concept and exelent team and advisor sure i will hold it.
Activity: 118
On my own 1 year experience, I can totally say, that long-term holding is much profitable than trading. But it is only my opinion and research.

I think it best in long term than daily trading, yet if there is a best opportunity in daily trade you can grab the opportunity to gain big income.  If you do have long lerm goal ,you can do long term .
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
I am a person who likes to trade in the bitcoin / altcoin digital world. who likes to save even though I have to resist not selling it for a long time. because from the first I have a hobby of saving. and will take it if it's a big profit .
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
Practically speaking I will choose to hold it even in longer days... It is much safer than doing trading... It is also profitable though you will wait a lots of days and depends also on the status of market....  Trading is good also but it is risky...  If you want to try trading you will probably needed a good information about how to trade safely...  You will need to have a wider knowledge about it to avoid losses... It is good if you want try...  This two are both profitable...
Activity: 574
I will keep it in the long run, because for us bitcoin prices always go up more and more every day, so we prefer to hold my bitcoin in the long run, by getting a lot of bitcoin at the price we want.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
It all depends, sometimes I do day trade, some times I do long term hold, it all depends on coin. there are some coins, I will have for a long term hold and there are so some I will use for day trading.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I don't have much time to do a day's trading also no good skill at trading ,it's not good for me , I have to learn some coins to choose long-term holding.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
 you need to be patient,long term holding is more profitable and safer,Daytime trading is risky, because the market is very active now, and needs good experience instead of relaxing money.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
The pre-term is more common than somewhere to invest savings and burn out
For me both are having advantage and whether you prefer day trade or long-term hold they both are profitable. If you want to see how crypto market work and what are the new coins rising or down then prefer day trade but if you want to see the extent of a coin in the market then better to prefer long term hold.
Activity: 53
The pre-term is more common than somewhere to invest savings and burn out
Activity: 196
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

Thanks
It is best to choose a double strategy and buy coins that tend to quick changes in price and use them for short-term prospects, and the profits to invest in the top coins for a long time and then I think this will be the ideal solution in the market. But this is under ideal conditions, which practically does not happen here.
Pages:
Jump to: