Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 9. (Read 4234 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 11
I prefer long term hold, cos I don't think I have the financial wherewithal to cope with day trading. However day trading is also very lucrative if one has all what it takes to pursue it as daily profits can be steady if the market is normal.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
The top 10 coin you can hold on for a long time. The rest you can trade every day to earn more money.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
daily works on trading requires of more with the detains on accounting as referring use of one as best to work on exchange as requesting target of completion,
to begins with the minimum order and shifts within the higher stages as prepared with the supports of confidence as managing tasks with the following stages of compliance,

Activity: 322
This depends on everyone's psychological structure (patience/impatience, evil / cold-blooded, obsessive/inflexible, imaginative-emotional vs. realistic vs. human vulnerability), and trading knowledge, ability, experience. System/case information and management and how to manage them in a disciplined way can be the job of many babies. If a person can consistently earn a short-term gain on a grand total, I believe that he is a highly talented person who falls into the 5% -10% range of people in trading.

Long term is the right choice to distinguish solid projects from trash. The length of that vagina is not measurable either, how many months do I know, or how many years I do not know. The future of the market, the balances to be changed, is unknown but the forecasting ability is the factor that will increase the success.

According to me, it's a long-term thing.
Activity: 145
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
Well i think both are worthy for my strategy because if you know how to play in the market these two ways can help you big.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
I prefer a long term hold because of the high probability that I will gain my profit doubled. I believe that the value of cryptocurrencies will increase sooner or later, so it is better to do a long-term investment.

today is the great time to hold bitcoin and most of altcoin if you had, the price rising so it is now worth the wait if you hold coins for a long time . Im a holder and I am a earner from it .
Activity: 208
I still prepare to long term because crypto market just started up, if I do day trade now then the result will not be maximal. besides that I also still lose  if i day trade now because the price of Btc is still far from when I bought first. Long term is still my choice.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I prefer a long term hold because of the high probability that I will gain my profit doubled. I believe that the value of cryptocurrencies will increase sooner or later, so it is better to do a long-term investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks

It all depend on your trading plan and style. If you are a day trader then you will be interested in scalping but if you like holding then you will be a swing trader.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
some are quite skillful with the day trade but it is equally risky, it is risky not for new traders alone. Hodling is safer and sometimes very rewarding but a good hodling should not be that long (like 2 years) except you are holding ethereum and bitcoin. My fear for altcoins dump make me always think of a good time to run
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
I prefer to find safe and want big profits too. so I prefer to hold for long term. actually trading is also a good thing, to be able to earn profits in the near future, but I often panic when the price of crypto suddenly dropped dramatically. so I prefer to hold it.

I now also see a long period in the storage of crypto currency. It should not be 2 years old. If only not to sell the crypto currency before.
Merit: 2
I prefer to find safe and want big profits too. so I prefer to hold for long term. actually trading is also a good thing, to be able to earn profits in the near future, but I often panic when the price of crypto suddenly dropped dramatically. so I prefer to hold it.
copper member
Activity: 238
Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17
if I prefer daily trading with scalping method with 1 hour clock time frame, you will get a little profit but you can trade as much as you want with the condition of the market is on the support line. But better you should choose the trading method that you think is most convenient, so you will be more expert with the method you choose
Activity: 80
I did a short-term transaction. I also had a long-term transaction. I would say that I prefer long-term trading, not short-term trading, because it can provide you with appropriate research space and make decisions about your upcoming investment in coins/projects. . Bitcoin can rise to 20k in less than a day, so I always think long-term trading > short-term trading.
Activity: 80
I also spent a lot of time and health in day trading. At the end of the year, I summarized the results. If I didn't do anything and only keep the coins, I would earn more. Only long-term investment can lock in more profits.
Activity: 101
I will choose a long-term hold, but it depends on the type of coin, because there are also more profitable ratenya coins that are also used for daily sales if my usual coin type is used for daily sales, but if the type tokens or coins have A good future and my useful use is to keep it better. If you work and make a profit for daily use of this business investment, look for a stable price (interest rate) coins, but if it is better for investors to keep your coins in the industry and be right The time to sell. This is the investment
Activity: 154
I basically trade once a month. There were always many times before, and even daily transactions. Now it is very rare. Good money I will hold for a long time and will no longer sell.
Merit: 250
Usually, Trading and Holding are the ways for traders success. Being successful for trading, you should learn when to trade, and when to hold your altcoins. Trading is the best way for us to earn, but holding is one of the way for us to earn a lot of profit. Holding bitcoin is like holding your own profit to make your business be successful. In trading, we should learn how to trade in the best value, also in holding, we should expect what will happen next in the few days.
Activity: 183
I prefer long-term investments. I tried daily trading but I failed to make a profit
Activity: 294
I sometimes prefer long-term holding instead of day trading. As my account value is not very high and steady income possible only in the long term. Also for day trade, you must be very active in crypto market and should be with enough research on the coins value to get the most deserving profits. The market is too unpredictable. also I can say that than period shorter, the more then market is unpredictable. Therefore, I prefer to work long-term, in this case the chances of success are higher.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: