Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 28. (Read 4267 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

Before, I like to trade but now long term investment is a safe solution
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
In this situation of market i prefer doing day trade to maximize the profit, but also i have some fund for long term trading, divide the money each 50% for day trading and long term trading is will be better because we only make speculation in this crypto market. So by doing both we will know which will be more profitable
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
I prefer holding long term but I sometimes trade some coins because if there is a obvious opportunity you should not miss it. Trade and hold, it depends on coins as well.
Independently learned to trade or were trained by someone? I'm just here too .. put the crypt, but even she falls and falls. So it is convenient but I would still like to learn how to trade. Prompt?
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
It depends on how are you financially stable. But on my part i rather chose day to day trading, especially if my daily funds is depleted. But when the time comes, the best move is to hodl altcoins and watch the market swing and wait for the right time to trade since it's more profitable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks

I am day trader as well as long term investor.Day trading is immensely risky factor but profit ratio is also very high.I have good quantity of BTC,ETH and some other good Altcoins.I do engage in short term trading in BTC,XRP and earning a very sound return on my investment,increasing my investment on daily basis.Whereas i have hold 80% of my BTC investment for long term i have already gotten huge profit from holding and still expecting high profit when BTC price would reach to some top level.For short term trading you should be active and very skillful.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
In my own general point of view, it will be favorable if I will choose day trade because there will be a income that i can get in daily basis which i can support all of my finances in everyday.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
it depends on coin which i use for trading bro, if i'm trading in coin just for pump n dump i'll prefer short term
but if the coin's good potential, i'll prefer long term. keep HOGL Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Trading Bitcoin on daily basis is very risky.
there is no way to win.
Someone would have to really have a hang of those charts and angles  Cool
as far as I know, in the long term has many advantages. With long term investment you do not fall victim against the dangers and I personally prefer long-term investments because I don't have a lot of experience in the trade are many. 
from my point of view Holding long term has many advantages. With long-term investments you do not fall victim to danger and I personally prefer long-term investments because I do not have much experience in trading a lot.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
To be best of my understanding, I have done short term trading and I have also traded for long term and I would say that, I quite prefer long term trading than short term as this would give you the room to research appropriately and make your decisions about the coin/project you are about to invest in.

You would be able to read their white paper, study their roadmap and look at what they intend to achieve.

In conclusion, I practice long term trading strategy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I prefer to keep coins in the long run, as this is the safest way to earn money, which minimizes the risks.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I hold my altcoin in my wallet for some time long because the price has not gone up as expected and when the price is good I intend to sell it
Activity: 156
I prefer to hold because I know that is how I would make the most profits.
Holding is the way I have made my money in cryptocurrency and I do not plan to change to  that patter any time soon because I know it will continue to work.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
i prefer to hold tokens long term, because some tokens are not YET listed. so we just have to wait for them to be listed and to be able to trade in some exchanges.
Activity: 197
I do prefer a long term hold because I have a job and doing this on my spare time. Doing a hold have a lots of good benefits like you do not need to do much on your end because the market is doing this for you and you're just waiting to earn. There is a good benefits in daily trading because you can see your income on a daily basis and has a low level of risk because if the coin ten to go down then you can release it right away.
Activity: 191
I prefer to holding for long-term, because then I look for the highest price for maximum profit. it is like gambling indeed. we must have a lot of knowledge in terms of trade and analysis so as not to be wrong
Activity: 69
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
I prefer long-term investments because I don't understand and know how much about trading. And besides, the stock market will be unstable for another 3-5 years for sure.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14

Thanks
To trade on the stock exchange you need to know the crypto-currency market and the subtleties of this activity. For beginners, this is quite difficult and almost always this experience will be negative. Therefore, in fact, it is necessary to join this kind of earnings slowly, so as not to make many mistakes.
For beginners, it is necessary, in my opinion, first to gain the necessary knowledge and it is best to do this at this forum, participating in campaigns of generosity, in particular, signature campaigns. In addition, this is a very good way to get free tokens to get the base when trading on the exchange. However, this requires a lot of time and effort. However, the result will be good.
Activity: 169
I prefer the long term because with the long run we can get a profit and if you want to trade the coins you just wait for the right time until the price of the coin rises and sees a fluctuating market
and I think you will see it by just investing in BTC because in 2017 the price is very high and in ICO you can hold long-term
Pages:
Jump to: