Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 23. (Read 4235 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I have part of the deposit invested for a long period.If you have no much time, long term hold is more safety. prefer holding coins for long time will be better in this volatile market. Trading depends on the market situation,if the market has bull trend i will go long, but if the market is bearish short trades will be perfect.Trading is so hard, so if the crytocurrencies are quite new for you, i think choose some coins to hold for a long time is a better choice.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I don't think day trading is for everyone. Not everybody can be successful in day trading. Long term holding is a lot easier. keep long long without a date for each day. can not think
Activity: 47

just recently entered the market. I have practiced trade every day. And my property is from $ 5000 down to $ 1000 within 2 months. And now I have been on team hold for a long time.
Activity: 210
In my opinion, Holding long term has many advantages. With long-term investments, you do not fall victim to danger and I personally prefer long-term investments because I do not have much experience in trading a lot.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
It will depend on the coin and what will benefit you. I don't have enough funds to sustain my daily needs so what I do is daily trading. I need to convert my profit to fiat for our daily needs. But there are some coins that I am holding for a long time because they are good coins that is good for hodl. If you have enough money and just making rich in crypto, I suggest to hold it for a long time since right now is not the best day to sell them. Values are low and there are so many ICO which make you gain a lot of profit at the end of the year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
I like to just hold as well since trading is so difficult and market can change so fast and if you are not ready or put sell orders you can lose a lot of money in just a day. Of course their are big gains to make as well but for me I rather hold it for some time until I'm happy with the gains.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks

i prefer hold it for long term. u can get a big benefit from that, but u can also get a big loss from it.
Activity: 163
I personally prefer day trade to long term trade.Why ?. In short term trade or day trade, you don't neef much time to monitor price move. Soon you have got price higher than your buying level, you can directly sell your coins to realize your profit. Your profit here can be collected and save up to certain bigger amount for future investment.While in long term trade you must prepare more time to wait and monitor price move to take your profit. But final decision depends on trading strategy used by investors.
Activity: 236
I am daytrading if i have got the free time because the weakness of day trading is must stay on the computers to see the movement of the price, but i am investors too for long time investment in some alternative coins and in the bitcoin, i love them both because i could made profit from short time investment and long term investment in cryptos coins. But everything depending on the strategy of investment every people.
Activity: 252
I prefer long term hold less hassle, for me more profitable investment and hold than day trading. You can sit and relax and check the price whenever you want unlike short term more stressful
Activity: 126
I love long-term trading because it's pays a very huge amount when you invest right, however, the daily trading also can help when you don't have much money to do business. So all things works together here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
I do not trade, I rely on the crypo market and I expect this strong downtrend to be reversed this year, so I am a long-term investor and I hope to make good profits in my crypto investments
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
Hold is the best strategy for crypto trading .You can hold any asset until you get to profit from them but most of the unble to dothis.They sell to their asset low price and upset when its price up .SO i advised to hold asset and donot sell it panice time because bitcoin market will be back soon just wait for this moment and control your emotion
Activity: 196
If you want to invest better in BTC because most of the coins are fixed not for a dollar but for the BTC and directly depends on the BTC course. And it is better not to invest and earn money on companies
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange
Short-term trading always contains a lot of risks, because it is almost impossible to guess the price movements in the short term.
I always prefer to work long-term, only in this case, in my opinion, you can really earn money consistently.
Day trading is more fun. So it bring more profit if you don't do anything stupid. although it takes more time of course.
Activity: 268
Day trading is better than long term holding, according to my experience. First of all, you do not know whether a coin is good or not. Even though it is good, whales can choose to abandon it and it can never be pumped. Day trading makes us more flexible in finding solution when a coin drops its price
Activity: 364
Short-term trading always contains a lot of risks, because it is almost impossible to guess the price movements in the short term.
I always prefer to work long-term, only in this case, in my opinion, you can really earn money consistently.
Activity: 109
Merit: 4
I think for long-term investment by holding it and be patient because with long-term investment we can see and predict its advantages and losses routinely every day so we can analyze all the possibilities that exist
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
Day trading
Activity: 178
I prefer to hold for long term than the day trading. The day trading sometimes can be very risky since some people use bot for trading. When you get the chance to buy at a lower price, it is best to hold for long so that you can benefit much when the price increases.
Pages:
Jump to: