Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 31. (Read 4267 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
I also choose to prefer a long term as I experience it before selling it after a week it gave to you you won't feel the return of having a coin in  your wallet without holding it for a months or a year to come that's why now I use to be careful of selling my coin after experiencing that case.
Activity: 291
Merit: 0
i prefer to trade on a weekly basis. Its hard to day trade when you are working full time. Thus a weekly trading is more easier. But i only trade on a very small amount. Most of mmy portfolio are long term holds. Its easier to hodl than trading. I have lost quite a lot when i started trading initially. It's better to hodl than trading in my oppinion. Crypto is a very volatile market and is susceptible to Pump n Dump. Once u're hit, it's hard to climb back up again.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
I do both. For certain coins such as bitcoin and ethereum I prefer to hold it in the long term. and for certain coins I also trade them depending on the market price. because I'm sure all members here first sought is a profit so anything that makes a profit yes I do.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
I must prefer to trade. In trading, you just need to monitor your investment in trading. Once you buy coins, wait patiently until it pumps in to higher price. Then sold it.
I believe that in trading, in just 1 day you can get a return on it unlike long term hold.
I prefer to stick to the medium-term trading strategy. It saves time, nerves and money. I think the market loves the patient ones.
Discipline and patience will make money long term.
I have lost enough money already day trading , and made much hodling. And I have a more relaxed life hodling too.

I prefer long term investments because my current full-time job doesn't allow me to spend more time on crypto.
And this is most effective as well if you are a working crypto enthusiast that you only collecting more altcoins through bounty campaigns and try to wait for them to grow their price and market values.
I like your decision, you didn't give up your job to become a trader in the cryptocurrency market. Become a trader is not bad choice, but give up your job to become a trader is so bad. For me, this decision is stupid and only those who are crazy or gambler want to do that.

Medium-trading sounds a really good compromise tbh.

Daytrading as a full time job sounds too stressful for your health, staring at your computer screen all day and all those graphs...
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I approach very scrupulously the choice what I invest in. Therefore I choose for myself holding.
A lot of time is taken by my work, cryptocurrency as a hobby.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I prefer to stick to the medium-term trading strategy. It saves time, nerves and money. I think the market loves the patient ones.
I have lost enough money already day trading , and made much hodling. And I have a more relaxed life hodling too.

I prefer long term investments because my current full-time job doesn't allow me to spend more time on crypto.
And this is most effective as well if you are a working crypto enthusiast that you only collecting more altcoins through bounty campaigns and try to wait for them to grow their price and market values.
I like your decision, you didn't give up your job to become a trader in the cryptocurrency market. Become a trader is not bad choice, but give up your job to become a trader is so bad. For me, this decision is stupid and only those who are crazy or gambler want to do that.
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
I hold for now. I used to do day traiding but understood that i can get more just hoding. Maybe im just bad traider haha. But i know one, i will sell everuthing in december next year and will wait to buy again
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
In crypto, it's hard to say how much we profit got in the short term or long term. We can just hope for that. It's better to fix some targeted profit. After getting some percentage of profit you can hold it for the long term if it's don't affect your capital.
Activity: 46
I prefer trading. Everything is just about taking a risk. But also, it depends upon the situation. If its necessary to hold, then I prefer to hold, but if not then I will trade.
Activity: 182
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Recently, I immediately after receiving tokens for bounty sell them. then after a while I buy the same number of tokens, but for less money. And a long term hold.
Activity: 364
If I have enough knowledge in trading, I prefer to day trade because long term hold can't sustain my needs just in case I need money for emergency purposes.
Unlike day trade, I believe that it can give me atleast 10% return per day that I can use for my expenses.
Merit: 29
Digital Wealth Management Platform

Activity: 224
Merit: 52
To my mind,I prefer long term, but if you want short-term trading we can do altcoin trading every day,
If the market is down and unstable we must be careful to bring good profits, but the risk is also good.
Merit: 29
Digital Wealth Management Platform
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

I could say, it all depends on your time, capital and skills.
We can't perform day to day trading if we have no enough time to monitor the current status and prices, depends on your capital- the more capital the more the earnings otherwise you'll get only less earning, and skills in order not to lose your capital.
Day trading requires not only skills but experiences in order to deal with good timing what to trade and when to trade.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Activity: 107
I learnt my lesson trading too. I do trade even now though, but I never sell at a loss anymore. And I buy only solid coins that I believe have solid fundamentals. If the price dips, I just hold.
Activity: 70
I know me and if I would've went for day trading I would've been broke by now. That's a simple reasons long term works best for me.
Activity: 188
I prefer a long term hold, as i'm a pretty lazy person myself to trade, but the only time I trade is when I'm flipping ICOs
Pages:
Jump to: