Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 29. (Read 4267 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 12
I think I should prefer to do day trade because you can expect to hit the profit daily and you understand the trend of every coin that you been deal with day trade, also during your trade you felt mix emotion sometimes sad because you loss and sometimes you'll be happy because you hit a good profit but if you are expert to do a day trade only a little chance of risk. while on long term hold although only a little risk but you don't have an idea when and what time you get a profit but still it will depends on you in which you prefer.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Absolutly hold for a long time
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
Me it depends in market condition during bullish days I usually do short trade or day trade but now that we are bearish i just keep holding my coins for long term specially now that most of my hold was currently red:(. I don't have enough time to monitor daily since i have my work in the office so for now I prefer long term hold.
Activity: 9
I think it depends on what coin, if it is bitcoin, I would prefer to hold it for a long time, thinking that it is suitable for taking a long-term look at its development, so its price will have a big increase in the future. . But for some altcoins, I would prefer to trade.
Activity: 266
I prefer to hol for a long term but Ii depends on the tokens. Sometimes I trade because it is a perfect time to earn
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
I preferred for a long-term holding and if they have an opportunity in day trading and you should never miss it I will trade sometimes but i will choose the long-term holding and I am sure I will gain a profit for a long period of time.

sometimes long term holding is good together with short term trading , so day by day you will earn a little but if you dont have time it is still nice to put your coin into your wallet and wait until your coin earn , also there are coins that worth holding on like bitcoin and eth simply the major coins but if you will hold some unknown coins it is too risky because it might loose its value as time goes by.
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
I preferred for a long-term holding and if they have an opportunity in day trading and you should never miss it I will trade sometimes but i will choose the long-term holding and I am sure I will gain a profit for a long period of time.
Activity: 8
I'm not suitable for trading, and I think the risk of trading is high. I will choose to invest and hold. I will be more patient in studying the changes in the market and decide whether to hold or wait based on my experience and my own knowledge.
Activity: 247
 i prefer to have a day trade than for long term. because my daily needs is on cryptocurrency i dont need a massive hold of coins and for long term. as long as i gain profit i sell the coins and buy again.
Activity: 49
i choose to HODL. I am no good at day trading  Huh.
Activity: 138
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
DAY trade is not for me

I choose to hold
Activity: 198

Thanks
hold
is the best option for me  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
I am not long term hodlers and daily traders. But I would rather prefer a long term hodlers l especially when the project of a token is promising. Because it's the possibilities of its high price in the future and more demand. Just remember invest only you can afford to lose.

#Datarius
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
In this situation of market i prefer doing day trade to maximize the profit, but also i have some fund for long term trading, divide the money each 50% for day trading and long term trading is will be better because we only make speculation in this crypto market. So by doing both we will know which will be more profitable.
Activity: 109
both were profitable, so its up to you where you feel convenient but if I am going to suggest maybe you should do both. Trade now, hold it for too long later.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
if I choose, I choose a long hold but depending on the type of coin because there are also coins that are more profitable ratenya also used in daily sales, if the type of coin that is common I use for daily sales but if the type of token or coin that have a good future and my useful use is better to keep it. if you work and earn profit for daily use of this business investment look for a coin whose selling price (rate) is stable, but if in this business as investor better keep your coin and sell at the right time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I am still a long-term holder, but because the cryptocurrencies have fallen a lot this time, I am very frustrated.
I have tried to sell my handful of coins several times, even though I have lost money.
But I still put them down. I'm going to hold them for another time.
Activity: 235

Thanks

I think the best way is to do both. Holding is really profitable especially if you wait long enough until your coin gets the 5x-10x mutiplier, but day trading gives you also faster income. So I think doing day trading for frequent income, and holding coins for long should should be both done for better result.
Activity: 84
It depends on you what to choose but if you have a lot of time and you want small profit every day then you go trading and if you have no time and want a bigger profit but it requires a lot if hodl time (ex. 1year or more) then go hodl. In my opinion right now since i dont have time on trading every day and day trading for me is so stressful for me i prefer to hodl for year/s. Long term investment is good rather than short terms investment for me.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101

Thanks
I think it depends on what coin you have and how much money do you want to earn.
Pages:
Jump to: