Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 32. (Read 4267 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
I usually trade some altcoins but not daily and I am also holding several altcoins for long-term. There are a lot of altcoins, so you can trade some and you can hold some for longer. This strategy usually works well and it would be profitable in the long run.
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
I don't have the patience to day trade, if it was my full time job for sure. But as a side pass time theres to much stress and anguish involved in my opinion. I'd rather hold and then sell whenever I feel comfortable.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think long term is much easier to do than short, i tried short trading many times, and many times events which should pump coin, didnt do it.
Activity: 2
I'm too dumb and busy to trade
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks

I would very much like to trade every day, but I have to keep the tokens for a long time). To trade every day you need to learn this and gain experience. And it's not so simple and not for everyone. You can lose a lot. It is much easier to keep tokens and wait for their time).
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
I think it depends on what coins you have and which can bring you more money.
Activity: 238
holding to invest in the long term. rather have big results and certainly, don't need to worry about somehow later with price coins clearly consider it to savings.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
For me such question never arose.  Almost immediately it was concluded that the store and hold should be the main coins, which are of great market value and turnover. At the same time, you need to trade them very carefully. But small altcoins can constantly sell and buy, and the more often, the longer the profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
When I began Cryptocurrency last year, I bought a good cryptocurrency like Ethereum, Waves. But when I went to Day Tradings and I lost that much valuable Cryptocurrency, I decided to invest Longterms. If you have any Cryptocurrency project, you can get a good return by investing in Longterms. That's my idea.
Activity: 86
Merit: 36
Definitely prefer long term hold. First got in years ago with a small amount of money; most of my friends traded theirs but I held mine for a while, and ended up doing best compared to them. Then made the same mistake, sold everything, and lost a lot of potential gain there. Those two experiences, plus the fact that holding long term essentially means betting on the market (if you have a good spread also), convinced me to hold long term instead of day trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
This is depend on the situation of the market and the strategies. In my personal doing both is better so we will know which will more profitable, but in my opinion day trading is better and has possibility to gain better profit, but we have to spend much times for that and make good strategy and money management to reduce any risk in trading.
Activity: 238
I'm new to crypto, so I prefer to keep altcoyins, that to engage in day trading requires certain knowledge and experience in the field of the crypto-currency market, I hope when I master this I will do day trading.
Activity: 154
I'm holding long term. Trading is like gambling i think. I can't risk it. A lot of people are losing their money by making trade. You need to be patient.
Activity: 126
I prefer long term holding. I see a few advantages of it, like it will then be easier to identify coins that have the capacity to grow and e successful in the long run.
On the other hand, day trading is much more risky but if played right and clever enough can lead to high returns. But I don't recommend doing such.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
I prefer for long term hold, its better and can earn much profit than holding for a long time instead of doing day trade. I understand that a lot of people are also earning high profit even in day trade but its not like long term hold which is the best.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I prefer both. I do short trading for daily income, and also I have some coins for long term investment.
Doing both is not bad. It will give you more source of income and a secured future.
Sometimes when I do short trading and I know that the coin has a future, then I sell 80-85% only and hold the remaining for long term investment.
Activity: 154
One god thing is that drop in volume traded per day has little or no impact on the price as it has been a bit stable at around 11k for sometime...optimism in the air though
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
I believe that a long-term investment is better, since it is more secure. Trading on the exchange is more profitable, but this is like a job, and this must be able to deal with. If you are a beginner, I would not advise.
Activity: 420
You can certainly play for a short only if you're 100% sure that will be a plus!I prefer the medium term and long-term trading !invest and forget for a while! And then sold)))
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
You need to watch a market to understand when to sell and whether to sell or not. Usually, I keep cryptocurrencies for long periods so I can get the best profit out of them. I sell some cryptocurrencies sometimes if it makes sense to do or if I need a cash for something.
Pages:
Jump to: