Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 24. (Read 4235 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Blockchain Identity Verification
In principle, all bounty projects are now going on for long term... Why? Because after the end of  ICO, the token costs less than in ICO itself. There is an option to sell all tokens (well or part), wait until it drops even more and buy already at a reduced price. So you can win a few tokens.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
It's very simple, if you are able to work on the stock exchange, you can easily go to the stock exchange and trade, but if you do not know how to do this, it's best to just keep your tokens, I think this is the best option possible.
Activity: 146
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks

I prefer to hold long term, because I am not an expert if I have to do daily trading. I've tried it but the result is a loss. I have no talent for it, so I prefer to hold long term rather than daily trading. Not that daily trading is bad, but if you are not an expert do not do it.
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Long term holding may be less attractive considering higher profits and less opportunities to earn money. For me long term is better as I don't need to spend so much time on it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I usually invest in the long term. I don't know the techniques of trading well, nor do I have the time to devote myself to it. For this I prefer to invest in the long term, I think it's less risky and I don't have to spend much time.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
Its better to hold in long term rather than day trade, especially if you hold a highly potential coin like Bitcoin and Ethereum.  But sometimes day trade is good, when your coins are pumping,don't miss the opportunity to trade.
Activity: 84
Merit: 8
i'm a long term holder. Believe the possibility of those tokens and take the risk if you want to earn much. Don't lose hope. Waiting is a virtue. Digital currency is on run so support and believe on it.  Wink
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
now i plan to keep the coins I bought yesterday for a long time because I'm sure by the end of 2018 everything will be back to normal
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks

If you do day trade, I could say it wouldn't be easy for the newbie to apply this one. Even the the well experienced traders didn't do this methods most often due to its too risky, compare long term holdings it is less risk but higher chance to earn big in the end if you will become patience in waiting.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I invest in certain initial coin offerings, I set some goals of when I want to sell a specific part of my investment and I patiently wait. Sometimes I will buy back, if the price drops with a good reason.

So what you're doing is a long-term investment because you're just waiting when the price goes up, if I'm more comfortable doing daily trading because it is better able to follow the movement of my trading coins like BCH, ripples and stars, But there are coins I make for the long term like BTC and Etherium that I made for long-term investment,
Activity: 196

Thanks

I much rather go for long term hold dude.
I just find it a more efficient way to maximize gains in the future as opposed to do day trade. Well that was me, I am not quite sure if it will fit your circumstances. It is also highly dependent on the timing and your capacity to invest.
Good luck dude

Holding for long term also has own risk because when we hold altcoin but its like not recover, we will be panic and sell our asset.
So though you have faith in beginning but we dont know if you can fight with your panic or not.
Activity: 658

Thanks

One of my plans is to try daytrading someday. But since I have still no time for trading, I chose to hodl my bitcoin for long term profit. Trading is known to be risky and I still need more time to learn on how to do it properly to minimize possible losses in the future. Long term hold on the other hand is less risky, but you had to wait for many months before earning a profit. For the busy peope or investors, long term hold is right for them.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Create Your Decentralized Life
I invest in certain initial coin offerings, I set some goals of when I want to sell a specific part of my investment and I patiently wait. Sometimes I will buy back, if the price drops with a good reason.
Activity: 588

Thanks
I would prefer to do both, that is I will trade and also HODL for long term. My main objective is for a long term hold because it all starts with a belief in crypto. Once you have that, you don't feel scared to leave your coins for the long term reasons. And by the way, if you can leave your money at a bank for months/years though these banks also can take your money away, then investing in crypto should also be of the same trust because your investments will surely reap you profits one day.
To the trading aspect, I only do active trading when market is falling and fluctuating frequently (like what happened some few weeks ago). I don't sell of my coins for a cheap sell off, but what I do is to put in new funds and then restart trading to produce gradual profits. When you do that, you recover along with the rising market whiles tou still have your investment at a safe place
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I prefer a long term hold, because day trade is more risky and it requires much more time and knowledge of technical analysis and the ideas of each altcoins, also you should follow the actions of the teams and know when they will have good events and news
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I'm a long term holder, of course there are times I need to do some day tradings. But main strategy stick with solid projects for a long term.
Activity: 434
self-control is very important in transactions. analysis, problem identification and viewing opportunities and opportunities are the keys to success in sales. doing a short term in my opinion is better for getting big results but with big risk too

Moreover, if you are in a proper timing and lucky enough, you will hit big time whenever you trade in small or big volume of  cryptocurrencies. But as to long term hold before you trade, that's also good because the longer it takes, the better the price your crypto can get specially if it's a potential crypto.
Activity: 350
 I do more of holding long term for now as of trading. Cos one is still trying to study the market, prices, what coins to buy/sell. So holding for ow is my go-to solution. It's just playing safe because you dont know wanna make any silly mistakes in the process of wanting to go get coins except when its a sure thing.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
I do both, I choose a coin with a good prospect for me as a long-term investment, I prefer to choose a coin with a small value for me to make a long-term investment.
I also do trading with a moderate trading volume, because I can earn a profit every day and it can be my daily income.
I like both, with trading I can earn a profit every day and investment can be a bomb in my life in the future.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
self-control is very important in transactions. analysis, problem identification and viewing opportunities and opportunities are the keys to success in sales. doing a short term in my opinion is better for getting big results but with big risk too
Pages:
Jump to: