Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 49. (Read 4267 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
When I knew little about market I just bought bitcoin and was successful but vhen I started trading I lost all I have. So the conclusion is for long term
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
Day trading is too stressful. I have regular job. I tried it. I can’t concentrate on my daily tasks when I have to monitor the charts all the time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
it is good to hodl your tokens for a long time so that the value of the tokens will go up but it depends also on the marketability of the tokens. but if your experiencing financial crisis, then its better to trade your tokens than getting hungry.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Day trading takes an incredible combination of skill, time, and aptitude.  As a newbie to financial markets, I prefer to hold while I learn about day trading.  The more I learn and the more I practice, the less and less I want to do it with my own money.  Very risky business, but hey, it's a high risk high reward game.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I prefer long term because right now i don't have time to trade but if it's weekend and i find a trade opportunity then i will do it for sure. Daily trading can get you more profit or loss and you need a lot of trading skill but you can get profit from long term based on a good fundamental analysis.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
For me it depends on the price of the coin, if you see day by day your coin value got increasing then hold but if you see your coin not moving its value and don't have any chance in increasing its price, why hold, you should trade them before it become a dead coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I prefer holding long term but I sometimes trade some coins because if there is a obvious opportunity you should not miss it. Trade and hold, it depends on coins as well.

Agreeing with this. And if you have plenty of time and money also then you can do trading. If you only have a dollars of hundred or two investing then hodling is much better. Wait for it to moon then sell it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks

Always prefer the long term hodl because it is an easier play in my mind and at the same time you don't have to worry about this being your profession. Instead you can take up a much less intensive job or a hobby and on the side do your trading. To me that is the best of both worlds, work hard play hard baby Smiley.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
Actually iam doing both, just want to know which is more profitable. But in fact this is depend on the situation of market and price level you bought the coin
. So day trading or long term trading each has same risk depend on the situation of market
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Long hold 90% of your stack split between several high market cap solid projects. If you want to trade do it with 10% of your stack. If you're good, it will grow.

Mind you, you against AI and seasoned trading veterans and institutions, so if you are not careful or emotional you will get handed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I don’t like to day trade because i think it requires a real experience which i don’t have. I accept that sometimes day trade is can be very profitable. On the other hand i usually prefer stay away from risks. I literally think the day trade is risky, that’s why i usually hodl. I think it’s about what u expect from the market, i’m not that ambisious so i know that i can wait for months or years! Everyone needs to choose a way for themselves and “to hold” is my way.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I think day trade is more profitable mate, if you have some huge amount of funds to trade and you are in day trading, you will gain more profit compare to long term, but you must have enough knowledge on how not be greedy on buying and selling.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I just don't have to choose a method. In some periods i trade daily and in some periods i prefer to wait a long term. The decision i receive is constantly changing according to the course of the market but i try not to make any sudden decisions and thinking and planning helps me achieve more positive results.
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks

I prefer trading to get the most profit. I have not seen those who hold coins and get a good profit because the crypto currency market is too unstable and the price can drop significantly.

You can make very good profit holding coins, I guarantee, because I have it. But day trading is not for everyone, for example I am not doing very good in trading and I am not a newbie.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
It is best to do both.
Split your investment 50/50
Hold Half and Trade the Other Half
Holding can get boring but reaps the most rewards.
Activity: 287

Thanks

I prefer trading to get the most profit. I have not seen those who hold coins and get a good profit because the crypto currency market is too unstable and the price can drop significantly.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101

Thanks

Trading is very stressful and risky doing. For me it looks more favorable to start trade from small sums. Until I will develop trading business it is better of course to hold the well-known coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 502

Thanks
Short-term do not bring a proper profit lately. But this is due to a drop in prices throughout the market.
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
I prefer long term hold than day trade because you will likely to lose on day in  snap compared to long trade. But given a chance i rather do swing trade than day trade where i have to wait days or a week before i buy or sell i certain coin.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
I believe that if you very often make transactions on the exchange, you can soon lose all the money. Unfortunately this always happens. I think we should work long-term, in this case success is more likely.
Pages:
Jump to: