Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 52. (Read 4267 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 7
it depends on the coin you are holding, look at whitepaper of that coin if the project seems good then it is better to hold. But if the projects do not seem profitable then just sell it off. As personal advice long-term holding is more profitable unless you are experienced in day trading and have enough time to keep your eyes on the news. HODL and patience is a key to success in the crypto market.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Like most people I tried day trading and just ended up losing money  Grin

So now i just hodl
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
Long term is always better when you have a good entry. Long term return of investment is always higher than that of short term. But they're coins which you can make good and quick profit from on a day trading or swing trading. Just study the chart before making any move as to long term holdl or short term trade.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I wish I had the time to do day-trading because it might be very profitable but since I have only few hours a day, I just have a long term approach for now...
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
as running of manage with early terms of qualification as referring use of systematical arrange on moderating returns of release with the information from the market,
investors to gains of shifts with the confirmation as might to follows on decision to enter as collecting supports as preparing option to put with the table of exchange with the market.

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
i do both. but the percentage of long is higher than my day trading because it is less risky and it is more easier to control the emotional aspect.
i believe that holding long for a good project coin is better than day trading.
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
I generally prefer to hold my coins in long term because I am too lazy for day trading.
Activity: 518
If you don't trade you lose on daily market profit opportunity. If you don't hold you lose on profit that can have a significant impact on your future finance. As a crypto enthusiast, you must find a balance between these two activities.
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks

I think this terms are suitable to make some investments for long periods. Because I think many of the cryptocurrencies have low prices according to their former prices in these times. Also, in my opinion, daily trading is harder and more stressful than long term investments.
copper member
Activity: 497
Merit: 0

Thanks

I prefer to invest long-term, because I think it's good and do not need to be too panicky for unstable prices. I believe the crypto coins will continue to rise, and I will benefit from the investment.
Activity: 1274
If you have some good value tokens or coins then try to hold but for your daily life requirement like paying some bills must trade and withdraw but as per requirement and hold for better future.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
I prefer to hold long term as I am holding a day job and unable to concentrate on day trading. Occasionally, I will do day trade on my off days. I feel day trading stress level is high if I do it daily.
I also prefer to hold my coins for a long period of time. It will be more profitable when the price increases; it may doubled the value of coins without doing anything.
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
day trade is only for people who have large capital with a lot of money it will provide a lot of benefits, but certainly with a great risk of losing the money and to be more secure is to hold with the long term because more avoid the risk of loss.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
I prefer to hold long term as I am holding a day job and unable to concentrate on day trading. Occasionally, I will do day trade on my off days. I feel day trading stress level is high if I do it daily.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
I would choose day trade because it gives us more opportunities to make a profit, while making long-term investments may not be profitable. Some people just keep silent and wait for the price to rise but when it is a waste. I made a decision when I had earned a slight profit margin. I think that when I can get a stable profit even a little then I can get enough income to meet the needs of life and achieve some dreams that I have.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Much better if you check first the status of the coins prior trading so you have the guide  if your going to trade or not, but if your holding BTC  I suggest you must prefer in long term because BTC is a trusted coin and I'm sure your investment will grow.

Thanks

After doing a mix of trading and long term holding I decided to keep long term holding and skip short term trading because :

1. you have more time to do other things
2. more profitable

Good luck
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
I prefer long term holding because I don't know anything about trading so it's only one way for me to earn money on crypto.
yes your opinion is good, I do continue to buy and hold bitcoin because bitcoin is more stable than other coin. I hope you do it too.
Activity: 200
I prefer holding especially to those at the top 10 cryptocurrency chart because they are the most stable, reliable and capable to sustain when cryptocurrency goes down. Day to day trading is so risky we all know that cryptocurrency at the market may go up and down it requires frequent monitoring to avoid loss.🤔
Activity: 144

Thanks

I  think if I can and have the necessary knowledge and skills to be an efficient trader then I would definitely do day trading since I would be able to track my progress each day and monitor the market live which may help me adapt as soon as possible to market changes thus maximizing my profit.
Pages:
Jump to: