Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 50. (Read 4267 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
It really depends on your goal. If your goal is to have a daily income/profit then day trading is a must, but if you have a day job and don't want to hurt your monthly salary i advise you do holding. Long term is not bad if you are busy, likewise day trading is not bad also if you are good at reading charts.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
I prefer to hold for the long term, because in addition to more secure I also do not have much time to learn trading, I've never tried daily trading before but always lead to panic selling, therefore I prefer to hold for long term
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
For me, it depends to the type of coin that your holding on... If youre holding a bitcoin, I should prefer a long term hold... But if some type of coins maybe day trade, also you should always monitor and study the chart of the coins that you are holding...
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Patience and knowledge are gold.
depends. but basicaly nah i never traded on a day. i always do on weeks or months. but lately i got some strong lessons and i trade every couple of months and i make contract on long term. thats safer i believe from me.
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
I can only say my point of view, in a short game with good projects it's illogical. With good investment projects, you only need to play long, from six months to several years. Most often, the project draws ineters when it becomes a little recognizable. This is the historical practice of almost any successful project.  Wink
Activity: 84
70% hodl and 30% day trade
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
It depends on the project..  For some with bright future it's advisable to hold and for others where there is no development no new thing for up to 3 months..  Trade is the best choice
Activity: 462
When I look in to history price action of Bitcoin and others coin, I decide to put my money in to crypto for long term investment. Because this is more easy and not to consuming times, just buy and hold and make profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks

Since I have not enough time to daytrade because of my present work, I prefer a long term hold instead. Daytrading is highly risk and you need a full time to perform it since the price of every cryptocurrency is always fluctuating and often wildly. In holding your coin, you just wait for its price to grow up in coming months and take profit when the desired level is already achieved.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
If you have some good value tokens or coins then try to hold but for your daily life requirement like paying some bills must trade and withdraw but as per requirement and hold for better future.
Indeed, some people do use trading as the main income. although at risk of course they are experts in this field so the loss is a common thing but of course the profits will get much bigger. but a long-term plan should necessarily be needed for everyone. I am also a trader but I also have long term plans for my future. therefore I have bitcoin for long term / future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Thanks

sometimes someone will trade every day, but sometimes just wait for the market to recover new trades.
every case on altcoin will not be the same, so you'll understand if you already have a lot of knowledge and experience about investing and trading.
Activity: 154
if you can keep track of things and keep your charts up to date, it's the most logical to trade instantly.
Otherwise, waiting for it to be forgotten and appreciated as it was in the first semesters will no longer yield income.
Activity: 154
Does not hold and is drawn directly from the hand. the fluctuation in the graphs should be followed and the exchange process should be done at the point of breaking at the peak points. However, this requires constant follow-up. Is not that why we're all here? Lips sealed
Activity: 406

Thanks

I would first have studied the market at least a little to understand what is going on. During a week of deep immersion, one can understand a lot and at least approximately determine a strategy for himself: either trade short, or buy and hold. In general, if there is free time, then read the primary news sources, look at the charts for these news and begin to understand when to buy, and when to trade.
Activity: 84
At the moment, I prefer to hold my coins! And actually I think that just to keep the coins will not bring big profits! Rely on its hunches, grew coin in 2 or 3 times prodayu! Further analysis, what maneta falls in price, buy! And so step by step increase your income!!!
Activity: 896
Merit: 198

Thanks
It depends to the coin that need to sell, and the other coin well hold it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
In the long term, for me it is better, I avoid panic in the face of downturns and fluctuations and also due to the deflationary factor of the currencies, these are revalued in the long term, allowing greater profits and reducing the risk of loss that is greater when trading is made. daily
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community

Thanks
Its depend on the situation if possible i would like to do daily trading because its minimum my risk of loss.but if i on the position of loss (ussualy in red line) then i will keep my coin until it return to green and i get some profit from it.the key of trading is situation.just be carefull on trading.
Activity: 210
holding to invest in the long term. rather have big results and certainly, don't need to worry about somehow later with price coins clearly consider it to savings.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
I prefer to hold my coin for long term but recently I device a new method and the method is that I immediately sell my ICO tokens when they hit exchange and buy back when there is dip in market.
Pages:
Jump to: