Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 12. (Read 4234 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 0
For now, its trading. Maybe after I have learnt the basics of the market, and have understood the dynamics of the markets or price changes, I'll go for the long term hold.

I believe the long term hold means holding for more than 3 months because I have held on to some coins more than a month and even 2.

Everyone would like to maximize profit on any coins, hence, the holding ability of any potential seller depends on the price. That's my belief. When the price increases, one is forced to sell as you can't predict what would become of the coins later.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I prefer holding long term but I sometimes trade some coins because if there is a obvious opportunity you should not miss it. Trade and hold, it depends on coins as well.

I do agree with you sir. Most of the newbie tend to sell their coins even if it is still below its ICO price which results to a down trend in its price. But if a coin has a great potential to grow, I think that patience in holding it would result to a great profit also.
Activity: 112
The project will determine the term of investment maybe it's long-term or short duration, nevertheless, I love investing on a long term project because it's bring more money than short term.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
for me  long term holding is more beneficial then daily trading. i have not good skill in trading ,i try it before but lost my money .
Activity: 588
trading is my lifestyle, without trading in exchange market is not relevant with crypto system , I want to trade as long as I have money,but the market is down so this is the right time to become a buyer and become a seller when the market back to normal
Activity: 201
I combine trading strategies. I have both long-term coins and short-term contracts. I think this is the optimal strategy. The deposit is distributed approximately 40 to 60.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Long holding have really more chances and more advantage then just daytrade, but daytrade also gives you profit right now.. you choose by yourself better.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
If you have the knowledge in crypto trading then do it because it is much more profitable than long term holding but if do not have then do long term hold
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
i prefer day trade because hold is very long. you can imagine what happens when you do day-to-day operations. I think hold is too dangerous.

Definitely, a one who has much more experienced is advantage of being a trader which already know the different strategy and techniques. Well, on my part it depends on the value id it's the best time to trade and if it's not good value, I will hold it for a very long time as my long term investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
i prefer day trade because hold is very long. you can imagine what happens when you do day-to-day operations. I think hold is too dangerous.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
I am prefer do the long term hold. I think the long term is much more profitable than day trading.
Activity: 33
day trade
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
I prefer doing a trade but na a day traden something buy and sell when pump of the coin and its dump. This is my way to hold but gain8ng profit by itself. The idea is, when you sell a token at high and buy at low. Your holdings will brcome more
Activity: 88
I prefer long term holding of coins. In long term, more profits will come to you. If everyday or short term trading, I think this is for big time traders. They can have an income more than their capital. That is only my opinion for that but I prefer long term holding.
Activity: 504
I prefer long-term, short-term requires constant analysis and control of the coin's price, it takes more time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
I'd say it's all depending on you. Try to analyze the altcoins and their tokens market values, what perspective they have to grow or not
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
For as of now I just want to hold first my coins ,I want to know more about trading coins , if in case I am familiar with trading and knows howcto trade coins , then I would no longer preferred long term hold , I will engage in day trading activities soon after I will learn this trading activities.
Activity: 658
Now there is a swing of quotes +-1k BTC every day, proceeding from this and move other coins. In this position, trading is much more profitable for making money.            
Activity: 854
Why do people want to do active trade? Because here you can earn more. And this is true. But there are two "buts": for trading, when a small deposit is bad, and when big, is also bad. Moreover, the more active a person trades, the more this imbalance is manifested.
Activity: 560
I prefer long term holding with certain points of exit.This is less risky strategy comparing to day or week trading.The cryptomarket is too much manipulated by whales and other players so using TA,Fibo,channels and etc. is not effective and even reckless.
Pages:
Jump to: