Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you encourage friends and family to invest in crypto? - page 14. (Read 1852 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I once tell my brother to invest in bitcoin using my account in a local exchange. He was interested to join me but he never show his interest to date ever since  Grin

Not only my brother, I show my parents money I earned from bitcoin but they thought I gambled  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I have to encourage friends and relatives to wards bitcoin and altcoin and i would like to invest in these currencies soon the future will capture by these crypto and the usage of this currency will be convenient for the online users simply they will follow the payments through bitcoin and just like the other currencies these can also be cash out so it is good for the educated people to come and join the bitcoin currency and now they can buy this currency online through exchange and for a very minor fee they can make many transactions.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
I am presently in the crypto investment and have actually seen its potential, so, I see why I should not encourage friends and family. Encouraging them, also means telling them about the risk they need to take as well and guiding them towards the right path.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

If this question is raised last year then I would say yes but for now I feel it is not the best time to convince them to join in. It is really hard to share crypt to people when this days chart is unstable.
Activity: 392
I think you can introduce digital cryptographic currency!

I do not recommend that you encourage them to invest because it is risky to invest in digital cryptocurrencies!

If they lose money, they may be angry with you!
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
i m not encourage nobody
Trading is not easy i take risk just for myself
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
Of course I do, it is one way to help them out from our previous lifestyle.
We are accountable to the safety and success of the members of our family as well as our friends. If we know they deserve to be learned about crypto investment, then they should also have to initiative to learn.
You can only help those who want to be helped. I see a good reason to always hint your friends and family about it, but among those who I have hinted, some went further to dig in further and started getting the whole gist to invest, so with that, they are responsible for their own decisions and I can only guide them when they have any question, and for those who decided to keep silent, I guess in the future, they will need more information when they see things happening.
Activity: 252
I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?
We all know that this is a very new market, although it can be very profitable but it is very risky. I do not want friends and family to participate in this market, if not thoroughly researched and knowledge of the economy, the market entry will be very dangerous, very high risk and you can lose money. Its anytime.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Frankly, I would have love to, but I can't. Why? They won't believe me. They think anything that involves getting income on the internet is a scam. Infact, I'm trying to hide this from them, as they don't look at anyone who deals with Cryptos favourably.  Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
No,  I did not encourage my friends and family to invest in crypto. We all know the trading in crypto is risky and prices is volatile. It will be hard me to teach them if they are not willing to learn. But if they will volunteer to me to help them then I would be willing to teach them.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

I do encourage them in investing on cryptos because this is a great opportunity for them to make use of their money and earn at the same time as well. The only problem that they see here is that they don’t feel that safe when it comes to investing because it would be their first time if ever.
If you know about bitcoin and the crypto currency, then you should tell others as well regarding this and that you need to motivate your friends and family be telling them the advantages and the benefits of investing their money into it.

This is really a good thing to do and that will surely give your friends and family a chance of having a better living as well. You need to convince them by telling them your personal story.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
I want to let them know what is crypto and not force them to invest on it but if crypto go sky rocketing they will of course regret not accepting my proposal of a big oppotunity i gave them.

I have already done this before itself as those who had interest, have already invested and also few of them have made some money from their investment. The wider the audience better it will be for community and people as demand will be better and future growth will also rise.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
Yes I did encourage my close friends and family.  And just what other experience, I look insane in their eyes at first.  They do not believe in cryptocurrency and easily concluded that it is a scam.  But no matter what their reaction, I kept encouraging them I explained everything about bitcoin.  The only thing that caught their attention is when I show them the proof of my earnings.  Upon realizing the possible earnings they can get from investing in crypto currency, they start to conduct their own research about bitcoin.  Now, they are all interested in bitcoin.  Some of my friends and relatives I encourage before are now bitcoin investors.
I am also encouraging them especially my siblings to join here, some don't find it interesting, some says it was just a waste of time but still I am not giving up here and don't listen to what negative that they were saying and now that they are seeing that I am earning they regret things that they did not join here the time I told them.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
Yes I did encourage my close friends and family.  And just what other experience, I look insane in their eyes at first.  They do not believe in cryptocurrency and easily concluded that it is a scam.  But no matter what their reaction, I kept encouraging them I explained everything about bitcoin.  The only thing that caught their attention is when I show them the proof of my earnings.  Upon realizing the possible earnings they can get from investing in crypto currency, they start to conduct their own research about bitcoin.  Now, they are all interested in bitcoin.  Some of my friends and relatives I encourage before are now bitcoin investors.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
Yes! I encourage some of my classmates and friends many times before but they suddenly refused after telling them that they should learn first the stuffs about cryptocurrency.

It's like that they are eager at first after I introduced the benefits they could get into it, they are impressed in this breakthrough technology and now motivated knowing the fact that they could be able to earn money: but after I tell them that they should first study at least the basics of crypto they suddenly change their mind and made so many alibis like "I'm busy", "I think that's too complicated for me" etc. That's what I hate the most, I'm trying to help them but they are not even trying to help themselves (like spoonfeeding). It also seems they reject its true essence because they got blinded by money so easily.

Nevertheless, I'm still blessed because I at least able to encourage two to three persons to not only treat bitcoin as purely money but also a great tool for daily living.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
Honestly, I will not encourage someone or anyone to be interested in cryptos if the only reason is to earn because it could actually lead to abuse and greediness. I would encourage them to use this as for transactions purposes mainly, like for OFW relatives.
Sometimes when prices go coaster, it gets me a bit excited and sometimes I just wanted to tell it to a friend but not to brag of course. Promoting such technology is a privilege to me because I know it has a great potential and would be very helpful.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I want to let them know what is crypto and not force them to invest on it but if crypto go sky rocketing they will of course regret not accepting my proposal of a big oppotunity i gave them.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

I encourage some of my closest friends,but not only to invest but also to get informed.There are not so many people who get knowledge about blockchain and cryptocurrency.2 of them going to start with some kind of bountys first and want to learn about whole stuff during this job.

The best way to help our friends and relatives to invest in cryptocurrency is to give them the right information about cryptocurrency. Sharing the information you know about investing is worth it than to share what you have earn. Let’s encourage more, and help them make good money here.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I never encourage them to invest in crypto, but I always explain the kindness that crypto gives to people who invest, so they have a desire to invest without coercion from me, and until now my brother is interested in crypto and he invests in crypto.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
As a member of crypto now,many things changes in my life,also financially it makes our life more convinient and comfortable.Sometimes my friends and co.workers ask me how to do it and and I tell them to invest but they need to learn more and know the attitude of being patient when it goes dumps.I did not push them to join immediately but instead study it first before entering in cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: