Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you encourage friends and family to invest in crypto? - page 15. (Read 1852 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

I encourage some of my closest friends,but not only to invest but also to get informed.There are not so many people who get knowledge about blockchain and cryptocurrency.2 of them going to start with some kind of bountys first and want to learn about whole stuff during this job.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
I will put it this way, I'm trying to promote cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin but I don't encourage others to invest. Think that it's too risky to play with other people's money. Besides there are also other ways to get the crypto and to use it.
So far I have learned that there is no use of forcing people to something but you can help them with honest and quality information.
Trying to play safe so that no one will come give you the crap tomorrow on how you were the ones who lured them into being a part of the cryptocurrency world. I understand how a lot of people feel about things like this anyway and the funniest part is that most of the people around me have always been the ones to come to me to tell them all about cryptocurrency and how they can be a part. I take my time to guide them, and I leave the rest to them.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Since when I joined the crypto my family life has been better. Many relatives and friends asked me how, and I said I joined the crypto. they laughed at me. In my country, the government does not support the crypto, every day there is always bad news about crypto in newspapers and tv, so people in my country always think crypto is a scam. They do not know that crypto brings good life to so many people in the world, many countries around the world have accepted and seen bitcoin as a kind of property, people in my country totally without knowledge about crypto, so I do not encourage anyone to invest in crypto.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?
This page already has 9 pages and most of them are garbage. But that won't stop me from contributing :
My family is skeptical on such investments but I did one thing that mesmerized them. I started with almost nothing and now I showed them that my beliefs proved me right. I went the right direction, I was able to do a lot of things which I can't tell but things did change for better. My family trusts me enough to handle all their investments and so far it has been well and good. I don't want to continue on this topic any further.
Activity: 201
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
yes, I sometimes suggest my friends invest in BTC or altcoin but they dont do that. they do not believe in cryptocurrency because they dont understand about blockchain technology. So now i do not encourage anyone.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!
The market of crypto-currencies contains a lot of risks, albeit profitable. Of course, I talk about crypto-currencies to friends and family, but everyone should make a decision about participating himself.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?
Yes, me too, I like to share everything about cryptocurrency to my friends and relatives. I regularly post articles on social media like facebook, twitter because I feel people should know about them because cryptocurrency is the technology currency, there are many potential. However, I just introduced, with the investment I think that perhaps should let them choose and decide according to each person's preferences
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Tried that once didn't go well as the price dropped right after they bought. Relationship between us became sore for some time as he was blaming me for him losing money. So I would recommend not going down that path.
That is why it is never good to compel people into making decisions and it is always good to let them understand the volatility risk involved and then allow them to make their decisions themselves after that. As enthusiastic as some of us may be, we would always like to encourage friends and families, but I only tell them so as not to get blamed on my conscience for not doing so when the future gets bright, but I leave them to make that decision themselves.

I have never imagined myself trying to force anyone to do anything as I always believe we are all adults as long as we have the funds to invest and any adult should be capable to make their own decisions and my own is to let them understand what they may be missing, the risk involved, and every other side to it and how I have been doing so far, and if that is not good for them to think on their own and decide what to do, then I am happy having the benefit alone, and at least I tried.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Yes, i do. In the month of may there is supposed to be alot of institutional money coming in. i think we might be down for couple of weeks then when april gets here its going to start going up. and may its going to start getting good .i think by the end of the year there will be 2 trillion to 5 trillion market cap. There is institutional money coming in this year Circle is Goldman Sachs firm and they just bought out Poloniex for 400 million and i think the reason they bought out Poloniex is cause alot of institutional money is coming this year.
Yes i agree on that i also encourage everyone to invest on bitcoin specially to my close friend and family. I really do that because I experience gaining a huge amount of profit in crypto and I really have the courage to extend my learning to everyone as sharing bitcoin blessing to all.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Yes, i do. In the month of may there is supposed to be alot of institutional money coming in. i think we might be down for couple of weeks then when april gets here its going to start going up. and may its going to start getting good .i think by the end of the year there will be 2 trillion to 5 trillion market cap. There is institutional money coming in this year Circle is Goldman Sachs firm and they just bought out Poloniex for 400 million and i think the reason they bought out Poloniex is cause alot of institutional money is coming this year.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
No, i did not encourage my friends nor family to invest in crypto, because I know that there are still free sites to have those cryptos.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107

I only encourage people to invest for those who are interested. I'm not forcing anyone to make invest in bitcoin so i will not be the one who will be blamed if something happen to their money in crypto. The 2 family member, my cousin and uncle are already on board in crypto, making their own money in crypto
Activity: 98
Well we can't stop them if they are really eager but like I said, since they are new to these things, they need to understand how volatile crypto is and what are the risks associated once they invested. Im asking also some questions like, "why they choose to invest" "did they just saw others getting decent profit out from crypto trading that's why they want to do the same" "are they willing to accept that they might lose the moment they wake up" etc.
I will not risk hiding.Suggesting investments to others is a very bad idea, especially when it is something very risky and unstable like crypto currency. They may claim to be okay with losing their investment in the worst-case scenario, but people will be very concerned if it is wrong and will bitterness and anger against you.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
This is exactly the reason you do not advice anyone to invest into anything,all you can do is introduce them to the new platform and let them decide whether to invest in it or not,there are people who would like to wait till the price goes above the intended valuation and then invest in it for a quick profit but it will end up in a disaster and the negative things you are going to hear is ridiculous,so i rather stay away from encouraging someone to invest rather than introducing them and let them decide what they do with it. Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Of course I do, it is one way to help them out from our previous lifestyle.
We are accountable to the safety and success of the members of our family as well as our friends. If we know they deserve to be learned about crypto investment, then they should also have to initiative to learn.
You can teach them what is cryptocurrency and advice them how to invest in cryptocurrency. but don't ever try to force them to invest in this cryptocurrency. it may break your relationship. if money comes between any relationship it will break your relation.

Yeah, forcing them to invest will always end up backfiring. I have been there once and I never tried it again. Introduced a friend, things got awry and then attitude started kicking in. Since I make a lot from trading anyway, I had to buy it back from him at the value he bought it which actually did not shake me and he was actually surprised I did and even made him to start getting curious thereafter.
The thing is that, when you are trying to help people and things tend to change in a short while, they feel you have drawn them into something negative, so best is to give them the gist and let them decide whatever they want to do with the information you have given to them.
Yeah forcing them won't do any good because when things does not go well, they will end up blaming you for it. We don't have to force them to also do what we do, we can just invite them, introduce to them what cryptocurrencies are and then teach them how they are going to earn from it. If they continue to be interested, then you can continue teaching and encouraging them. Honestly, staying in this earning game depends on how they are going to manage their time and themselves and if they fail on doing that, you are not the one responsible for that fault.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
I actually don't talk or even introduce cryptocurrency to anyone because not everyone will listen and take time to understand it. Cryptocurrency is really complicated to understand. It even took me months of research to fully understand how it works and all the basic stuffs one should learn about it. I think that if I will just introduce it and tell anyone that you can earn money from it, they will not even care or do their own research and make an investment carelessly because a lot of people just care about money and earn.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
I attempted many times before but sad to say I'm always ending up as a failure and received a lot of criticisms and sarcastic humors coming from others. Way back from the very start, I was only able to convince three people up to present: my girlfriend and my two classmates. I don't really know what's wrong, I already introduce it to them properly yet still many of them are not encouraged and I already presented the benefits I get from bitcoins by showing my possessions (but I'm not bragging) but they are still not eager to learn. I think that maybe they are not interested in this stuff that's why I always fail or maybe I'm just not a good in persuading. Nevertheless, I will not give up encouraging others to engage in crypto because it know it may help them a lot.
Activity: 181
Yes offcourse i will. I also encourages my family ,relatives and friends to invest here in cryptos or bitcoin because i know that it creates a big help in the life of everyone so that i must share its goodness and i must give them also an additional helper and provider so that they will not regrets that they are part of bitcoin because its too much precious and helpful in everybodies life.
Activity: 462

I know that sharing what I know about bitcoin would definitely help the people I love too. Through it's profitable and long term investment, I would love to share it with the people I love because I know that it will benefit them as well. I already shared my knowledge about crypto with my cousins because I know that they are having a hard time on where to get their financial necessities. I'm glad that they listened to what I have shared and it is now helping them with their financial needs.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I will not encourage my families as well as friends to invest in crypto because this market, though profitable, also contains a lot of risks. Most of the new investors, who have not had the experience of buying cryptos at peak prices, and then when the rates drop sharply, have a psychological FOMO leading to panic sell. So I will not introduce my friends and relatives into this risky market.
If you can let them understand the risks, they are adults and they can make the decisions but trying to not at least give them a clue for those who may even have been curious to want to know is not good. More like you inhibiting them from being a part of the future.

It is risky, but that is where you come in with your own experience and explain that risk to them and they will be fine only if they can invest as little as they can know the risk and the benefit ratio.
Pages:
Jump to: