Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you encourage friends and family to invest in crypto? - page 16. (Read 1852 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 12
I've told less than a handful of my close friends I deal with crypto. One asked me if he should invest, I said that there is huge potential in it but be prepared that you can lose it all in a whim. It's as simple as that, then they know the risk and can't blame me for any losses.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Nope! This is only my deal. My parents are very dino to invest in something especially in crypto)
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
Absolutely not cause my friend and my family don't have any knowledge about cryptocurrency so it's very risky for them if I encourage them to invest in crypto. Although they have enough experience I also don't want to encourage them cause crypto market is unpredictable so if they lost money because of my suggestion, it'll be very terrible.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I have earned money from this market so I used to give them the advices but they did not believe me. I dont know why but I think that maybe the profit i have gotten is not enough to make the trust from them
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Why not?

I convinced some of my friends and family members to invest on crypto currencies.But the old age people never trust my world so  I am not trying above my limits all I can do is help them know about crypto but if they want they need to do research and make investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
i dont know, maybe if someone asks me, i will share with them. But, i will not encourage them because the market is dropping down and it is hard to get profit
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I think It is a good idea to encourage friends and family into crypto. As cryptocurrency offers a lot of opportunity, so it would be beneficial for them. It would also be an additional source of income for them.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

just like you, I invite family and friends to invest in bitcoin. but unfortunately it makes me embarrassed. when they invest their money bitcoin prices even down. I do not know how to explain it. but I say it will come back in the next few weeks.
One thing I will always advise people is never to allow anyone to invest when there is a huge FOMO rise in price. You should always expect a deep correction afterwards, and the best time is moment like this when there is enough room to go up and with that they will always thanks you.

Nevertheless, it is good to not let them see it as just an investment or a speculative asset, but to see it for what it really is, which is the future of the way we transact with all the risk involved, so with that they are left to think about it and make that decision that will set them free for life by themselves.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
In my situation, I don't encourage them to invest in crypto but I encourage them to learn about it. If they learn and understand about crypto then it's up to them to decide to invest.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
Of course I do, it is one way to help them out from our previous lifestyle.
We are accountable to the safety and success of the members of our family as well as our friends. If we know they deserve to be learned about crypto investment, then they should also have to initiative to learn.
You can teach them what is cryptocurrency and advice them how to invest in cryptocurrency. but don't ever try to force them to invest in this cryptocurrency. it may break your relationship. if money comes between any relationship it will break your relation.

Yeah, forcing them to invest will always end up backfiring. I have been there once and I never tried it again. Introduced a friend, things got awry and then attitude started kicking in. Since I make a lot from trading anyway, I had to buy it back from him at the value he bought it which actually did not shake me and he was actually surprised I did and even made him to start getting curious thereafter.
The thing is that, when you are trying to help people and things tend to change in a short while, they feel you have drawn them into something negative, so best is to give them the gist and let them decide whatever they want to do with the information you have given to them.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
I encourage to family and friends to know about the crypto and future about crypto world but never forced to any one to invest in crypto,Because if someone dont know properly about crypto how they can mange trade.It is necessary before investment everyone know properly about crypto that how it works and what kind of technology behind it and how prices fluctuates.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

I do encourage them in investing on cryptos because this is a great opportunity for them to make use of their money and earn at the same time as well. The only problem that they see here is that they don’t feel that safe when it comes to investing because it would be their first time if ever.
If I were to invite someone to do crypto earning too, the number one on my list will be my family of course, then my friends. I have shared some knowledge with my sister and cousins and I am glad that they are doing alright. At first, they were all questionable how it is possible to earn money here but I encourage them to try it themselves before jumping into conclusion that it is impossible. I was just like that when I heard about this bitcoin and since I have classmates who are also earning bitcoin and who have begun earning a lot earlier than me, it is very easy for me to believe because I can see the results of it in them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
yes, I'm encouraging my friends and family because cryptocurrency is great. just simple work but Easy money. so do not think twice. thanks.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
I do encourage my family and close friends to invest in crypto. And I explain to them clearly about investing. So far, i have no problem with them since they know the risks behind it.
Well that is great. Besides letting they know what benefits of bitcoins are and how incredibly they change the lives of people who use them with much care and hard work, you briefed them about the risks attached. Basically if someone get to know about the bad of something but still he is agree to go for that thing, then surely this element have something extraordinary. So you did great job, now they can easily interact with bitcoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
I will encourage them at once but i can't force them to invest but it's up to them if they are willing to invest, why not? but until now no one comes to me and tell me that they willing to invest in crypto currency.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505

I do encourage them in investing on cryptos because this is a great opportunity for them to make use of their money and earn at the same time as well. The only problem that they see here is that they don’t feel that safe when it comes to investing because it would be their first time if ever.
We can't force them to do what we do and believe in what we do. I must admit that when I first heard about bitcoin through my friends, I really have high doubts. It is just hard to believe that by posting on a forum, I will be able to earn money. That changes when I tried, what we do here is not just posting and sharing ideas about a certain topic because we also get to participate in projects which have many opportunities for us to earn money. We can also do trading which gives better profit and earnings if we can do it right. You see, a person won't just believe what other people are telling him, he have to see for himself how it is done and how can it be beneficial. It is true that many people still don't believe that such coins exist and that they could earn good money from it, we can show them proofs of our earnings just to increase the encouragement.

I know that is unselfish to share what we already know but we also have to make sure that the person we confide with their information can be trusted.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

In the past I used to encourage my friends and family to invest in crypto because I knew that this was a very potential market, and it would be easy to make a profit. However, in my country, the government does not support the crypto, they say it's a scam, daily newspapers and TV shows all bring bad news about crypto, which makes my friends and family do not believe. crypto, they thought I cheated on them. Unfortunately for our country, when people have no knowledge of the crypto market, they do not know that in the future crypto will be very convenient money, they do not know that the crypto market will grow very strong.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

it is right to inform and encourage their friends and family to know and invest in cryptocurrency because it has an excellent potential.
of course we must explain that there are risks, but it is currently one of the best investments possible!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I used to tell everyone about cryptocurrencies and blockchain. Advised to invest in bitcoin and altcoins. Now I understand that this is a very risky investment. Not everyone has time and desire to analyze the market and collect information. Now I do not advise investing in cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: