Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you encourage friends and family to invest in crypto? - page 17. (Read 1852 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
for me, this depends on the person who asked me. if anyone asks me about crypto i'll tell them.
but if there is no question, i choose silent. bcs i know, crypto is very volatile and full of risks. and it isn't suitable for everyone
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

I encourage some of my closest friends but I always have limits about it. I think sharing them about blockchain is enough but I don't encourage them to invest because it would be very risky since it involves our earnings. As you share something to someone, I'm sure that you have to focus on teachin that person the strategies of trading because it will take time for them to learn eaverything here.
There is no life if you are living for yourself only, that we often heard. So what you are doing is classic. Believe me tell others about bitcoins and especially those who don’t have any job. For time being, along with searching new jobs they must producing something for them. And bitcoins are best in such case. Give them technical knowledge that how can they get best out of bitcoins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
I am neutral, if one of them invests I can only ask where and in which coins, but in general it does not affect me at all
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?
That is a very good idea. I would probably tell my friends and family to invest in Crypto, maybe it will help them make a lot of money.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
I have suggested some of my relatives invest in bitcoin. But they laughed and said I was a scammer  Angry Angry
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
I do not like sharing Crypto with my family. Because new entrants often lose a lot of money because don't know the trade skills
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Of course I do, it is one way to help them out from our previous lifestyle.
We are accountable to the safety and success of the members of our family as well as our friends. If we know they deserve to be learned about crypto investment, then they should also have to initiative to learn.
True, why should keep something beneficial to yourself if you know that other people also need it to. It is not a bad idea to share knowledge to other people especially to your family and friends. I have been encouraging some important people in my life to also try earning cryptos and see for themselves how helpful it is. I do not force them, I just give them ideas, real ideas from my own experiences and of course not all of them are going to believe in me. Some will also try it but will just be active at the beginning, we cannot control them and their decisions as well after all.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
We are accountable to the safety and success of the members of our family as well as our friends. If we know they deserve to be learned about crypto investment, then they should also have to initiative to learn.
You can teach them what is cryptocurrency and advice them how to invest in cryptocurrency. but don't ever try to force them to invest in this cryptocurrency. it may break your relationship. if money comes between any relationship it will break your relation.
Activity: 241
Merit: 36

just like you, I invite family and friends to invest in bitcoin. but unfortunately it makes me embarrassed. when they invest their money bitcoin prices even down. I do not know how to explain it. but I say it will come back in the next few weeks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
Tried that once didn't go well as the price dropped right after they bought. Relationship between us became sore for some time as he was blaming me for him losing money. So I would recommend not going down that path.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
i have earned money from this market so I used to give them the advices but they did not believe me. I dont know why but I think that maybe the profit i have gotten is not enough to make the trust from them
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
I do encourage my family and close friends to invest in crypto. And I explain to them clearly about investing. So far, i have no problem with them since they know the risks behind it.
Activity: 350
In my opinion, you should not encourage your family and friends to enter the Crypto market. The Crypto market is very risky, it will not fit into some passive. If they have no intention of striving, exploring, developing themselves when they join Crypto they will fail and they will blame you: you cheated on them. I think you should not do this.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
Actually we do it, we are living with crypto honestly we survived everyday because of what we earned in crypto and  this is very helpful to us because since we encounter bitcoin we already experienced financial breakthroughs where we can say that tgere is a lot of things change to become better because of crypto currencies. I am so thankful.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
Never would I encourage them to invest, however I would educate them on the benefits that blockchain and cryptos can provide for us. The main reason I wouldn't want to give investment advice is because if it goes wrong, it just blows back on you horribly. That is why they say business and family don't mix, it is not because it can't be successful. It is for those times when shit hits the fan, you don't want the shit to hit the fan with your family and friends.
I would do the opposite to it because I have a relation with my friends which is based on the integrity, and with them I will never take a risk on it. Neither I will become a friend who keep in enjoying the profits but never share the ideas in the company. I will introduce the crypto currency to them and will tell them all the benefits and the flaws, and I will not enforce this bitcoin on them. If after knowing they need some help, I will provide that too with a gentle note that I wont be a partner to your earnings or loss.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I always try to inform anyone and everyone about cryptocurrencies. I truly believe that cryptocurrencies are the face of the revolution, and can help the people take the power back. I always tell them to not take anyone's word for anything and do all your own research before jumping into anything.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I remember myself when I first started trading, I was so eager to tell almost everyone I come across with or even talk to randomly what I do and I begin telling them how I've come about with cryptocurrencies. But there are some who do not believe in everything I say, like at first my father did not believe in these digital coins and thought it would be just like the ponzi schemes wherein you need to find some downline and so on and so forth but I prove myself wrong when I got a huge profit when bitcoin went up last year; then he believed me. And I don't encourage my friends and family to invest in the cryptocoins however I tell them what I have been doing lately and it is really up to them if they invest or not and should get to know the cyptocurrencies first before jumping in the bandwagon.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
To encourage your friends and your famly to invest to bitcoin maybe you should show your proof of income to them like the money that you get by doing bitcoin,  the things that you bought because of bitcoin like gadgets and clothes.  I think they will trust you because you arelated or family so they think in their mind you will not pronote this business if it's not a legit.
Activity: 130

My family doesn't even know about my trading activity. I don't want to have a headache with unnecessary questions. They just need to know that we have a refrigerator full of food.
Pages:
Jump to: