Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you encourage friends and family to invest in crypto? - page 18. (Read 1852 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
No, I'm not cause I don't want to become the blaming victim when they lost their money cause at the moment my friend and my family just know about cryptocurrency through news on TV so they still don't really understand about cryptocurrency and the way it work that why I don't want to encourage them to invest in crypto cause it can make them fall into ponzi scheme trap.

Well that's why you're there, you should guide them if you want to help them and to avoid those ponzi scheme.
However, encouraging our family is i think have age bracket because our parents and elders really don't have time to study crypto currency and will find it complicated and they'll say it's too much for their age. Better to teach our siblings and friends so they'll too experience the wonders of cryptos.

this is what the most thing taht are good advantage that they may have for cause they may finally know what are some of the best thing that tehy can do and they have that good knowledge for and dont ever be look for something else for.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
Of course, but until now, they not ready yet to invest in several coins.
I really understand, maybe they need some time to think about that.
Because when you entering crypto, you have to ready for all the big risk.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
No because it will never turn out right.

If you are correct and they make money, you get nothing.

If you are wrong and they lose money, you will get nothing but complaining.

And if you make too much money, they will start to ask you for some for free.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
No, I'm not cause I don't want to become the blaming victim when they lost their money cause at the moment my friend and my family just know about cryptocurrency through news on TV so they still don't really understand about cryptocurrency and the way it work that why I don't want to encourage them to invest in crypto cause it can make them fall into ponzi scheme trap.

Well that's why you're there, you should guide them if you want to help them and to avoid those ponzi scheme.
However, encouraging our family is i think have age bracket because our parents and elders really don't have time to study crypto currency and will find it complicated and they'll say it's too much for their age. Better to teach our siblings and friends so they'll too experience the wonders of cryptos.
Activity: 546
I have convinced many friends to come and they will join this currency soon i have tried to motivate them to convince them and they will buy soon bitcoin and one of my friend are interested in altcoin and he wants to try altcoin fr the trading purpose so now investing in the crypto is good for the future and bitcoin is good for those who are loving the internet based currencies.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?
Obviously, Yo did a great job by sharing with your people about this platform. Usually, I haven't encouraged yet any people regarding this issue because of high profit. But I shared with my surrounding people about this newly invented blockchain and Bitcoin. Some are interested to join this platform and others remained ignorant about this platform.
Since in recent time Blockchain has got a lot of bad news so that I am not interested to convince them to join in this platform until the situation will get well. 
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

On the contrary, I was invited by my friend and I think it was one of the most important moments of my life. My entire life changed after I came into cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 182
Yes,i share  bitcoin most especially to my friends,but i never convince them to invest, as long as i shared my knowledge in bitcoin, how it works, the benefits we get of having it, i tell them its proven that bitcoin is really a money, so is up to them if they will take a risk in this,sharing bitcoin to anyone is one way of helping them for having another source of income, although its too risky but then again its a part in earning a big profit.
Activity: 336
Yes, i always invite my friends and family for invest in bitcoin.because, now bitcoin is most trusted cryptocurrency.i think everyone should invite their friends and family in crypto.invest in cryptocurrency stay happy and make some profit. Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Yes, I always encourage my friends to invest in bitcoin. By the used of social media, I explained to them and showed what really is Bitcoin as Cryptocurrency. I always said to them that if you invest in bitcoin you will have sure income.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
I have some article in my blog about all thing in cryptocurrency include risk of investment there, and i posted this article in social media, so everyone who interesting cryptocurrency will know the advantages and the risk.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
Investing is risky and everyone can lose initial balance in chopper markets. That's a bit hard lesson and biggest reason i dont invite my firends to crypto and forex. Instead of explaining cryptocurrencies to my family i prefer to buy more and borrow money from them later buy cryptos. My time is valuable for me and  i can spend it for research than listening to someone's crying voice.
Activity: 280
Inviting friends or relatives to invest in cryptocurrencies is something I would never do because if I did so will phishing because they did not know cryptos, they only attracted by profits which cryptos bring, not knowing that this is a risky market. Investing in cryptocurrencies requires not just the money but the experience and the mind.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
For me I don't encourage my family because they don't know about crypto and 'm not master in trading my profit. For now I still studying about trading in crypto and canvas what site is the best to invest and trade.

However my friends is teaching me how to trade my bitcoin in some sites.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
I do not encourage my family to invest in crypto right now, why? Because even I, do not know on how to make profits in cryptocurrency specially, in trading. If I will completely knows the nature of trade and investment here then I will tell to them that investing in cryptocurrency is good and profitable! But since I can't also explain to them very well, I will not make a move that will destroy their capital.
Not necessarily for you to be master on trading first before you would tell them about cryptocurrency since we can anytime tell them about its actual usage and benefits not just only on making money but well we will really end up on talking about on how to make money with it.Trading isnt an easy stuff and if a person do rush things up without minding the possible risk then they will surely destroy their capital and as said above you are ones to be blamed of.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
I encourage my friends but not my family, i am convincing my friends since some of them don't have work and living a hard life but in my family they just don't believe easily so i think it's just a waste of time to tell them this market  Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I do not encourage my family to invest in crypto right now, why? Because even I, do not know on how to make profits in cryptocurrency specially, in trading. If I will completely knows the nature of trade and investment here then I will tell to them that investing in cryptocurrency is good and profitable! But since I can't also explain to them very well, I will not make a move that will destroy their capital.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
And for those people to whom you taught on investing and buying on peaks and now losing up money will surely blame you.Am i right? This is the thing i do try to avoid which i decided to keep my mouth shut since i dont like for people to blame me when it comes to investment side.First of all we should always keep them updated about the risk factor on making self involvement with crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
I always told my friends to buy Bitcoin. 6 of them has substantial investment in Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

Don’t just told to your friends to buy bitcoin instead explain everything to them so they can fully understand it, and decide on their own. I always guide my family on this thing, but I never force them to buy because I don’t want to be liable on their losses.

Of course I am not just telling them to buy. I teach them what Bitcoin and crypto currency is. They also make their own research and decide to invest. They know the risks.
Pages:
Jump to: