Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you encourage friends and family to invest in crypto? - page 21. (Read 1852 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
No. I just introduce about crypto currencies and Blockchain, but never ask anyone to invest in this market. And after researching time, they will decide investing or not. And i always warning them about scam, MLM, etc. You know when they earn profit, they just thanks for your help, but if they lost, they may said you're scam  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I tell that I'm engaged in crypto, but I do not force anyone to work with me, because I do not want to get accusations later if they lose money.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?
what I feel most is that many people do not believe and are unsure of Bitcoin. They're like laughing and thinking we're all lying. At some point I showed what I had gained and eventually they believed and started to know Bitcoin. Then I suggest to make investments such as trading and mining, it is a way that we can do to earn income. Overall they can finally follow me and they can now earn much more money than before, it's hard to give education to others, but when they have understood and succeeded then I am very happy because I can help my friends and family I love.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
I always sharing what have I done to my office mate and friend.
Of course at the first glance, they forbid me to play it but as time goes on, they finally ask me how to play it  Grin

Although bitcoin trading provide more profit than ordinary investment like gold, the risk is too great , that's what I told them before they really want to start trade
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
I'm encouraging nobody. I think investments (not only in cryptocurrency) must be a personal well-considered decision. Investment is a kind of activity that is not for everybody. People have to be determined, calm, strategic and patient in order to occupy with cryptocurrency and other investment stuff. Everybody is good at something, but not everybody is good in crypto.
People should share something to someone as a sign of success but if you are not going to share it then you are not successful yet. Remember that everyone is just the same and what you invest may coming back to you in return. Just like what they said "you reap what you sow".
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Everytime i am with my friends i always encourage them to try to enter cryptocurrency. But they keep on refusing me. They don't believe on crypto. But my family are into cryptocurrency as well. So i don't need to encourage them.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
I never encourage someone to invest on crypto because i know that have a risky on it and i don't want to blame someday. Some are asking me what is bitcoin and how to invest i told them to search so that they will have knowledge about crypto.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
i do discussing to my relatives and friends about bitcoin..but i did not convince them to invest because i let them decide of their own but because  of what i explain to them about bitcoin they were incourage to invest, though it is not really in a big amount like other investor do but it is still a good start.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
i have realized if you want to encourage anyone to invest in crypto then you need to show them proof that you are making good cash from it. I remember when i told my brother last year about crytpo, he didn't even alter a word because he was a victim of MMM Ponzi scheme so when you tell him something related to online business he will automatically think its a scam but this year when I bought Samsung S8 from the money I made from trading altcoin he became interested and now he is also into trading crytpo. he's learning fast
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Yes, I agree with your opinion, we should encourage our friends and relatives to enter the Crypto market, but I do not think we should encourage them to invest large sums of money initially. idle money to experience and learn from the market experience. Later, can increase the investment capital. This is a risky market, so I will support them with the knowledge I know.
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

Yeah me too when i started here in cryptocurrency i didn't tell anyone but when i start earning and i think it's good then i tell/share to my wife, my brother and my sister. I teach them step by step to start here in BCT forum and how to invest because i know cryptocury will made us rich in the future Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
I'm not a typical man who would talk a lot, but when someone is asking me something I do answer it with what i know.

I don't invite anyone too, to join me on what I'm doing, but when someone asks me that he wants to then I'll let them in, including a close friend or a family member. I don't encourage them to know bitcoin, but of course I introduce it to them so that they know what it is. But because of that introduction that I made, some of my friends are now starting to use bitcoin.  Cool

Iam definitely recommend bitcoin to my friends and relatives to earn in a easy way and bitcoin is not like an easy job to do and you can learn something to do and it will help you a lot to improve in life.

But you should tell them the risk beneath on it since if you will be turn bad if they lose if you always keep telling that they will earn on cryptocurrency. We should be careful on this kind of investment since we are not in good shape always and I would rather suggest them to do a bounty hunting rather to promise them  to earn on easy ways.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Express Gratitude With Merit
I'm encouraging nobody. I think investments (not only in cryptocurrency) must be a personal well-considered decision. Investment is a kind of activity that is not for everybody. People have to be determined, calm, strategic and patient in order to occupy with cryptocurrency and other investment stuff. Everybody is good at something, but not everybody is good in crypto.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
I'm not a typical man who would talk a lot, but when someone is asking me something I do answer it with what i know.

I don't invite anyone too, to join me on what I'm doing, but when someone asks me that he wants to then I'll let them in, including a close friend or a family member. I don't encourage them to know bitcoin, but of course I introduce it to them so that they know what it is. But because of that introduction that I made, some of my friends are now starting to use bitcoin.  Cool

Iam definitely recommend bitcoin to my friends and relatives to earn in a easy way and bitcoin is not like an easy job to do and you can learn something to do and it will help you a lot to improve in life.
Activity: 392
I am the first member of my family to enter cryptocurrency. And when i started earning and its good. I encourage my family member to try it. I teach them all the things i know. And now we are earning good income together.
I think so. I also encourage friends and family to invest in the cryptocurrency market. Because, the cryptocurrency market is currently very well developed, convenient to trade and can be profitable. When join the cryptocurrency market, my friends and my relatives will learn and expand knowledge, keep up the current era. My personally will support them with all the knowledge of the cryptocurrency market that I have studied. I think this idea is very good  Smiley
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
Nope. But i do encourage them to join the bounty hunting. Hahaha
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I ask people if they already invested or are thinking about it, but i am newer convincing them to invest. If they are interested, they will ask me to tell them more about it.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
I am the first member of my family to enter cryptocurrency. And when i started earning and its good. I encourage my family member to try it. I teach them all the things i know. And now we are earning good income together.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I encouraged my parents to invest in crypto. They were lucky because they invested in the perfect time. After 3 months they took out the amount of money that they invested and continued to hold the profit that they made. So that went well.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
If you want your family members also have same benefits as you had by investing on crypto then you need to encourage them,I convinced lot of my friends to invest on crypto mainly on the bitcoin because it is the coin of the future so it is better to invest on that coin than others.
Pages:
Jump to: