Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 117. (Read 9187 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 12
February 19, 2018, 11:19:41 PM
To be honest I never read a whitepaper in full cover to cover what I did is to select the content message of the whitepaper and understand it then check the roadmap if it is followed and checked the team behind of the whitepaper will after this I can conclude that it is a good ICO. but I am sure every one of Us having a different technique on how to check the ICO without wasting too much time.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 11:01:05 PM
i prefer to research their team, roadmap and token economic
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 10:26:54 PM
I will read them carefully because they make me get a general idea of the priject and help me make get more information.All of them will help me make a good investment.
Activity: 294
February 19, 2018, 10:24:05 PM
I prefer to read whitepaper because i have been a victim of scam. Now i am used to it because this tells me the quality of ICO. Just go through their clams and team members and what is there market value.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 10:04:35 PM
Well only if the project is very good I usually stop to read the white paper, I usually rely on other criteria such as the solvency of the project, its objectives, the way it will be done and the community that has behind it. I do a great analysis and I decide if to invest!
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
February 19, 2018, 07:56:16 PM
Sorry, if you don't read the whitepaper and you don't make a deep analysis, how do you take a decision?
Asking to Tarots or looking in a crystal ball?
Be serious, we are talking about money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 05:25:40 PM
I always read whitepaper. This is one way to recognize scam.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
February 19, 2018, 05:14:13 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
i guess when i start in investing on some ICO . i'm gonna read all their information or plans
so that i can decide before i contribute .
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 19, 2018, 04:38:56 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

Sometimes I read white papers of new projects. But I usually prefer to watch videos or infographics because they are more fun, easy and it's a faster way to get an idea of the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 04:22:46 PM
If you dont read the whitepaper, you wont have any knowledge on what the project has to offer. there is no short cut to it, read ir or dont read it. there no other way round it for me. reading is fun, get started somewhere and somehow.
Activity: 560
February 19, 2018, 02:26:52 PM
Haha ... yes, this question is of course very sincerely asked. All the same, to be honest, I probably read white paper, but not as carefully as I would like, because if I read every white paper that comes to me, I probably will just lose my sight.
Activity: 462
February 19, 2018, 02:20:59 PM
I am reading whitepaper but I can't read all because It is very long. I am reading the Ico website and bitcointalk ANN instead of whitepaper. Ico website and bitcointalk Ann are like a summary and more understandable Smiley
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 01:26:58 PM
i just read whitepapers if im interest to an ico and if its good to invest there.
Activity: 68
February 19, 2018, 12:59:10 PM
Many here are quite rightly advised - if you want to invest a lot of money, then it's nice to read white paper. But I know from experience that there are a lot of projects and you can not re-read all the papers - the brains will boil.
Activity: 490
February 19, 2018, 12:45:34 PM
There are too many word in all these whitepapers. For me reading these looks like wasting time no more. Choosing good project I rely on its authors and their previous successful work. This is really important I suppose.
Activity: 56
February 19, 2018, 11:51:47 AM
 always read the whitepaper
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 10:42:04 AM
Reading the whole white paper can be stressful, and you might not be able to remember everything there. So why not just focus on the most important aspect and analyse them well, before investing.
Yes, a full study can be stressful, but do not forget that white paper is not only for ordinary buyers, but also for steep investors who are willing to invest large amounts in the project. In addition, from the beginning of the publication of white paper before the sale of tokens, sufficient time is left to study not only it, but also other sources.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
February 19, 2018, 10:39:05 AM
For project that I invest more than 0.1 ETH I always read whitepapers, if less - sometimes.
For bounty campaigns only for signature campaign. And as I am cryptoblogger for all my blogs I read whitepaper regularly. Most of them are really good made and easy too read and understand. I usually get a lot of new information for blog and for myself out of them.
I suggest don´t be lazy and read whitepaper for projects that you are going to invest
Activity: 70
February 19, 2018, 10:38:04 AM
nope, not really, ill just check social media for info.
Activity: 61
February 19, 2018, 10:36:45 AM
If you really want your investment to be secure you should read the whitepaper. You can realize how much to invest and how the things can go for you. Also there are a lot of scam ICOs, and you can find that by reading the Whitepaper, watch the Website and researching in the news about the specific ICO.
Jump to: