Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 52. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 02:32:43 AM
I personally read a white book, and for me it is not a problem, but not all people can do it, usually are enough teams, partners and ideas
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 20, 2018, 02:46:02 PM
I read white paper only if I like the project, that is, if I like the team and the site of the project, if the site statistics is very large, then it means that the project is worthy, this is my opinion.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 02:42:58 PM
I read white paper but not always, I follow ICO review expert and research on the project team of professionals.
Me too. To be honest, I don't read wite paper so often.  I think almost all of them are promising. I folow the opinion of my experts. The best of them is my good friend in the team who feels nice projects  Grin
Dude! You are exploiting your friend  Cool Your own head, decision and responsibilty for them is needed no less than good companions. But if you can do it in a team, this is also a good option

I didn't use to read whitepapers. Then I made many wrong investments in token generation events. Then I decided to read all the whitepapers before making an investment to a coin. This was a good decission for me.
copper member
Activity: 546
May 20, 2018, 02:42:12 PM
To be truthful, I don't read whitepaper before untilll recently that I start partaking in content bounty and it was then that I actually know the many benefit embedded in reading the whitepaper. The whitepaper give one the first hand information about the project and with the whitepaper you can guess if the project is a viable one or not.
Activity: 154
Merit: 30
May 20, 2018, 02:38:22 PM
I agree with most of the comments.  I also read a white book, because I do not invest blindly, and in whitepaper contains at least some information about the project.  Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 20, 2018, 02:35:18 PM
I have been always reading white papers writing a content for bounties. That's very important, as well as when i buy ico tokens, no way i won't read wp!
Activity: 60
May 20, 2018, 02:21:43 PM
 If you want to invest in project, you need to learn its purpose, background, team, total supply and value of tokes, and so many things more. So, I don't understand how to invest without reading whitepaper.
Activity: 140
May 20, 2018, 02:06:06 PM
I don't read it most of the time. The only ones I read are the ones I want to invest into. But if bounty is what I want to participate in, I won't read it at all.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 11:22:15 PM
To be honest, the only white paper I read was electroneums. Lol . Although I know the importance, some how I just go with popular opinion and hope for the best.
Activity: 19
May 19, 2018, 11:06:35 PM
Very cool question really. Because after all, a lot of people just do not read the whitepaper and lately, those projects that make WP just for it to be, you can immediately see who is a pimp, if you read WP you can learn a lot
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 05:30:06 PM
I read white paper but not always, I follow ICO review expert and research on the project team of professionals.
Me too. To be honest, I don't read wite paper so often.  I think almost all of them are promising. I folow the opinion of my experts. The best of them is my good friend in the team who feels nice projects  Grin
Dude! You are exploiting your friend  Cool Your own head, decision and responsibilty for them is needed no less than good companions. But if you can do it in a team, this is also a good option
May 19, 2018, 03:43:16 PM
Again reading whitepaper is absolutely essential if you are going to invest in some projects. Lot of projects are scammy and you make sure that you know the things crystal clear what you are going to invest on.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 02:38:27 PM
I think it is a necessity because you are going to invest into a project so you have to read all the important points that are on the project and that is to prevent your money from being wasted free to ICO scam and you will not lose.
Activity: 280
May 19, 2018, 12:43:30 PM
I try to read most of it, because some white papers are too big to read everything in full. plus, very popular projects can be trusted without reading all the documents
Activity: 343
May 19, 2018, 12:30:48 PM
I always read white paper. how can I invest in a project that I don't know and I'm not sure about until the end. I advise you to do it too
Activity: 266
May 19, 2018, 12:19:11 PM
Yes im reading whitepaper before joining the.project or investing the project it gives.me some information on that project to convience me to become a part of them and never regret after joining or investing them
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
May 18, 2018, 08:37:59 PM
I do and it is a must from me. Reading the whitepaper will give you more knowledge and understanding if what is the project all about. It will also help you to avoid shit coins and scams. As of now, most of the coin I invested are really working until now. So I highly suggest everyone to read the whitepaper, take as much time as  you can because it will surely help a lot if you are a investor or a bounty advisor.
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 08:11:48 PM
Like joke a lot of bounty hunters really don't read whitepapers especially those who do twitter and facebook campaign. I am used to writing articles so I do read them.
May 18, 2018, 07:49:56 PM
if you are really interested in investing in any ico,then reading the white paper is one of the sacrifice you MUST make,even if it is time consuming.it saves you a lot of headache later.by the way,you should know what you are investing in
Activity: 139
May 18, 2018, 07:43:38 PM
i always try to read it.It s very bad mark if white paper contains only pictures for example and have only 1 translated language.
Pages:
Jump to: