Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 77. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 03:36:10 AM
I don’t read everytime whitepaper of an ICO but only if i’m quite sure about investing in it..
There are so many interesting ICO And time is limited
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 02:40:25 AM
Usually I read through the lines, for receiving new information for my posts/tweets, but if this project attracted me, of cause, I read their Whitepaper advisedly, attentively and try to do my conclusion about this project. Also everyone should clearly understand wherever he is going to fund his money!
Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 02:35:46 AM
I do not real all of them. If I invest in ICO, I definitely read it, but not when I'm investing in already existing coins.
Activity: 252
April 26, 2018, 02:35:04 AM
I think if you really want to invest your money, you need to read the whitepaper. But sometimes, the whitepaper is just a text, the project with a good team, with a great idea doesnt mean they will success.
Activity: 124
April 26, 2018, 02:33:37 AM
Yes, reading the white paper is a very painful thing for someone who does not love reading. But when you want to invest in an ICO, then you have to read its white paper, because only then can you understand it, so this is unavoidable.
Activity: 93
April 26, 2018, 02:30:01 AM
Of course, I always make sure to read the white paper. If I don't intend to read it, how will I know if the project is good? By reading the white paper, you can see if it's a good project, if it's worth investing in. In the white paper, you can see the concepts of each project and information you need to know.
Activity: 100
April 26, 2018, 02:24:46 AM
Of course, investing is a matter of caution, so I will read the white paper, although it is a bit laborious. But I was very careful to understand the information disclosed in the document and try my best to examine its authenticity. I think this will help me make the right choice.
Activity: 22
April 25, 2018, 11:16:57 AM
White paper is a vision of their plan, how they execute is another matter, also how the market reacts to them is a totally different beast, still good to take a look at it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
April 25, 2018, 11:15:09 AM
I choose not to read whitepapers anymore as more I read more scams/red flags I see. Then I visit their web pages and go through a "whois lookup" for their domain and see 1 year registrations under some individuals name - no corporate information etc. Who registers a single year domain and asks for investing in their project? Well, you know the answer.

So I only read whitepapers if I'm interested in the project Bounty or Investment. My background search is complete, then I go and read the whitepapers
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
April 25, 2018, 11:12:01 AM
I think its very important for us to read whitepaper before we joined in bounty signature or blog to know more about the project. So after we join the bounty we can explain to another about the project, the team or the purpose until we can get their information clearly with their whitepaper
Activity: 151
April 25, 2018, 11:09:23 AM
I read whitepaper if I invest in ICO.  If I participate in the bounty, then no.  I advise everyone to read the whitepaper, if you invest in the company.
Activity: 32
April 25, 2018, 11:07:35 AM
 whitepapers in current cryptosphere doesnt really mean anything because anybody with a good writing skills can draft up anything all in the name of whitapaper to misled people in investing in a crypto project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 24, 2018, 04:24:49 PM
Yes !! Of course I do read white paper whenever I find interesting and unique project. Many interesting project that have finished it's ICO is still under the radar and many people that participated in many quality ICO do not read their white paper, this is evident on their comment regarding these ICO. They always asking for exchange instead of asking about the development of their respective projects!
Activity: 238
April 24, 2018, 02:44:55 PM
Yes you should read the white paper. You must read it because I’m white papaer you will see or understand what project are You going to invest to. In white paper you will see what project are you into. If it have potential to materialize in the future.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
April 22, 2018, 07:01:45 AM
LOL bro. i am not reading one whitepaper full. just read about the vision and planning of the project,
and the team profile of course. i dont care about the introduction and current technology.
the important for me is their product release planning.
Usually we do it because we want a simple information that could give us some knowledge.
The team should is sure aware of that because they are making some summary for their marketing and it needs to be short and complete to attract investors.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
April 21, 2018, 11:28:32 AM
LOL bro. i am not reading one whitepaper full. just read about the vision and planning of the project,
and the team profile of course. i dont care about the introduction and current technology.
the important for me is their product release planning.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 21, 2018, 10:50:33 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
I read white paper in exceptional cases. It takes a very long time. There are many other ways to find out whether the project is realistic and understand its prospects.
Activity: 210
April 21, 2018, 10:35:09 AM
Of course, I always make sure to read the whitepaper. How will I ever know if the project is good or not if i'm not going to read it. By reading the whitepaper you can learn if it will be a good project, if it is worth to invest. And in the whitepaper you can see the concept of every project and information you need to know.
Activity: 155
April 21, 2018, 08:53:35 AM
No normally I don't read the white paper at all but yes i read white the paper of THUG COIN because of excited mentioned tasks in bounty. And its very impressive and shared information is very interested.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
April 21, 2018, 08:52:16 AM
For me, whitapapers have really big importance.  It’s important to understand how each crypt works before investing any money.
To read and understand the whitepapers you can try to find the ICO's unique futures on it,  how it works, how to secure, and i  I'll look at the official video to know more about the ICO project wants to do
Pages:
Jump to: