Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 76. (Read 9184 times)

BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
April 27, 2018, 01:42:18 PM
Reading the whitepaper is crucial for me to understand the project.
How can you feel safe with your investment if you don't understand the details?
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 01:36:32 PM
Whitepaper is the main thing of any ICO and you can know about their roapmap, team working behind the project and when the project completed to start working on full command. Many things will clear if you study it properly.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 01:34:33 PM
If you want  to expect something from your investment, reading whitepaper must. Whitepaper is main base of a project. But, most investors  don't read it enough due to its length and details. If you want to ask if i read or not, not always but in some cases.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 01:23:17 PM
Before putting your money somewhere it's always better to get all the information you can, and whitepapers are just a good starting point, but not the only one. If you do not even read that, you're throwing away your money.  Cheesy
Activity: 104
April 27, 2018, 01:20:59 PM
If you're an investor, you not only need to read the whitepaper, you also need to read their medium posts, follow the projects social media channels.
Activity: 20
April 27, 2018, 01:17:16 PM
Before investing any ICO you should read the whitepaper carefully.  If you are not able to read it then read the important points of it. But if you join any bounty or airdrop then there ia have no need to read whitepaper.
Activity: 448
April 27, 2018, 01:15:13 PM
Unfortunately, this document should be read carefully and slowly. If you want to really understand what this project is.
Activity: 56
April 27, 2018, 01:02:20 PM
Truth is, i don't really read the whitepaper of all the ICOs because it would be really times consuming; and nobody have time for that. Lol. Well, maybe some people do, but not me.
But if there is an ICO that really interesting for me, there always a possibility that I would do some research about the project and of course I would read as many info I could find about it; which includes the Whitepaper. That's my two cents.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
April 27, 2018, 12:59:25 PM
I personally know several projects that have written white paper in the basement, lol. Today, to make a website, idea and white paper is not a problem, you need less than $ 1000 of budget, lool. Scams, scams everywhere
Activity: 210
April 27, 2018, 12:53:32 PM
I read whitepaper when I plan to invest in ICO.  If I participate in a bounty or airdrop, then I do not read.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 12:53:18 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

I can say I read whitepaper for interest. I'm not fan of ICO.
What can be change if you read whitepaper?
Activity: 119
April 27, 2018, 12:46:40 PM
Yeah...if a project catches my eye , I don't just follow the hype, I log on the website and download the whitepaper to read, this is the only way i can have a firm understanding and first hand information of what the project is trying to do and how it aims to achieve it.
Endeavour to read white papers so you don't just invest on shit projects.
Activity: 144
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
April 27, 2018, 12:46:13 PM
Well, if you invest your money in the project, you simply have to fully read the White Paper. Usually, before I invest in ICO, I look through all the previous team experience on linkedin
Activity: 98
April 27, 2018, 12:42:03 PM
YES! I spend time reading the whitepaper of ICOs that I'm interested in. For me, this is very important to protect my money in case I decide to invest. I agree that some ICOs have long whitepapers, whenever I get bored reading a whitepaper, I  end  up not investing in the project.
Activity: 115
April 27, 2018, 12:38:27 PM
Reading the whitepaper is a must if you are investing in an ICO. Learning to look for red flags is protecting your hard earned money. Do not fall to the hype and instead invest only in solid projects with solid teams behind them.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 12:28:32 PM
Yes, I read it often because I am translate White Paper to my native language. There are many useful thing's in White Paper and that, who prepare investing or another way participate in ICO - should read it before.
Activity: 112
April 27, 2018, 12:26:47 PM
I agree. Most whitepaper are long and filled with irrelevant information. I think most people think a thick whitepaper equals good project. I think it is quite the opposite. I like projects that go straight to the point
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 12:21:55 PM
I always take the time to read the whitepaper and understand it, of course all the information presented in full there, how the style of compilation and submission of information presented in whitepaper is also a consideration before deciding to invest
Activity: 19
April 27, 2018, 12:07:10 PM
If you are smart then you should read white paper you will get idea of project and you will get to know whether to invest or not it will see your hard cash money.
Activity: 224
April 27, 2018, 04:35:33 AM
I believe that every whitepaper need to read necessarily. Do not read every line and word, and view to find the main thesis, what the project is doing , what it wants to achieve . Otherwise, there is a great chance to stumble upon SCAM and waste your time in vain. Read whitepaper good luck to everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: