Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 81. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 04:39:26 PM
Sure, its necessary to know where you'd rather invest by reading the whole whitepaper. If not, how can you understand the project is worthy or not? If the whitepaper reading causes headache, it's not the project you need.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
April 16, 2018, 04:07:53 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

At last time there are so many proposals of supposedly profitable investments in the net that it is just impossible to read the whitepaper of each project. I am guided by the name of the authors, investors of the project.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 01:11:35 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

There is a very convenient life hack. Looking for the bounty of that ICO company the white papper of which you want to read. You find the table with the media work. And you open any blog you like. There will be a multiple presentation of the project. Faster way to find out the information I have not yet found. I would be glad if it turned out to be useful.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
April 15, 2018, 01:02:24 PM
To be honnest i gotta say that so far i havent read it even once for any project Grin Mostly because i have no tech knowledge to know if what they are saying in whiteppaper is doable or not,and on the another part most of them are just copy/pasta bs about changing the world and decentralise this decentralise that
Activity: 210
April 15, 2018, 12:59:19 PM
Before I join or participate in any project. I will read their white paper for me to have background regarding the project. It was important to know the details about tje project you want to join. So better read it.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 12:56:04 PM
it's better to know all about it from scratch because it's important if their project will work in the future.
And i actually read the white paper of their gift project
before i participate in their bounty program and when i want to invest in their ICO.
Do not want to regret before acting.
That's right, I always look at team member and link profile social media like LinkedIn, and  nice website.
Activity: 12
April 15, 2018, 12:52:08 PM
I usually skim the whitepaper, with more in-depth lecture in the critical points.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
April 15, 2018, 12:47:25 PM
it's better to know all about it from scratch because it's important if their project will work in the future.
And i actually read the white paper of their gift project
before i participate in their bounty program and when i want to invest in their ICO.
Do not want to regret before acting.
Activity: 36
April 15, 2018, 12:35:56 PM
I read only when I know I'm ready to invest in a project. Before I read, I learn from community members.
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
April 15, 2018, 12:32:50 PM
I do several translations so in some ways, I am forced to read their ANN, Whitepaper, and other things like Roadmap. And honestly, some Whitepapers are really lacking any substance. Actually, some ICOs like their Whitepaper to be short intentionally so that the readers can actually read them. However, the problem is that they don’t have a detailed paper where people can read more about the project. In fact, most of them don’t even have roadmaps. They just want to raise money which is a big problem.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
April 15, 2018, 12:22:40 PM
If you are a clever man, appreciate your time and money - always read whitepaper. It will help to avoid basic mistakes.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 10:15:34 AM
Reading and learning the white paper is very important. There are many useful information for you to understand any specific project before investing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 10:04:44 AM
To be honest, I do not read whitepapers of all the project I take part because it is not easy to read them all and understand the content. If I tend to invest of a project, then I take some time to go through their documents. Some project release a brief version of whitepaper know as lightpaper which is easier to read.
Activity: 28
April 14, 2018, 08:29:07 AM
of course thats the 1st thing you should read.. no question about that

D101
Activity: 164
April 14, 2018, 08:27:34 AM
If I invest in a company, then I read whitepaper.  If I do bounty, then I look at the ratings of this company on the sites.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 08:24:20 AM
I used to read the white book provided. The goal is that I do not go off track and follow the rules set, so as not to violate. Yes indeed admitted or not, sometimes white book makes headache dizzy. But usually, when I want to quickly understand the discussion in the white paper I just read the essence of it. That's quite helpful and effective.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 02:03:39 AM
Even joining signature campaign i reading their whitepaper. Whitepaper tells everything about the project. See every part and decide if this worth to work for months. 1 account  1 signature. Better to search to not be your work turn to worthless
yes, by reading the whitepaper then we will better understand in detail about the project that we will follow,
so we will be more confident to join the project.
Activity: 124
April 13, 2018, 01:54:29 AM
I read a whitepaper when I choose a company for ICO or bounty.  This is one of the items to check the ICO.
Activity: 191
April 13, 2018, 01:53:22 AM
Nope, I'm not interested in that, because it's too long, long-winded and a huge waste of time for me. But it seems that it is very necessary if someone is very serious to be an investor on a project.
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
April 13, 2018, 01:52:40 AM

Investing time into whitepaper reading is great time investment. The more you decrease that time the more you increase possibility to  invest you money or time(for bounty hunters) into scam.
Pages:
Jump to: