Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 79. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 09:57:40 AM
What's the difference. Very often in white paper there is absolutely no significant useful information. All the same as on the site but more words
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
April 19, 2018, 09:49:24 AM
I try to read the white paper, there often is the information I need about the project. I think that you can not make a decision about the project and investing if you do not open white paper.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 09:48:19 AM
I still don't master the technical aspects, I don't know much about that. But I try to ask someone who knows more than me.Only dumb people would really waste their time into projects which is totally a crap one but the yet we are still facing this problem after all these years on crypto which even on reading up the whitepaper isnt really still a guarantee that you are engaging into a good project. If reading the entire thing is a burden for you, I'd suggest read the Executive Summary first. They usually capture every important info they want investors to know
Activity: 311
April 19, 2018, 09:46:53 AM
Whitepaper is where all the informations needed to know more about the platform. And yes, I am reading the whitepaper so that I can at least know what is there purpose and how they can help the crypto world. This will also minimize to be the victim of scam. White paper is really important in a campaign all of the information about the project is in their so don't get lazy try to read white paper for your own good
Activity: 266
April 19, 2018, 09:46:48 AM
At leastby reading in, you could get to learn something about the project you are joinig, especially if the information is a make or breatk type of information. I do read qhite papers but it's true that it was time consuming if you're going to read it first before you going to register on the ICO you're going to join with. Though it may seems time consuming but i need to read it first to check the background of the ICO and if it is worth it to work on with this ICO
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
April 19, 2018, 09:13:37 AM
yes it is must to reading the whitepaper but not for all. first if you select a campaign means just cross check the followers details and investors then only it is good means study the whitepaper. study full details of the selected campaign. then the idea is good invest on it.
Activity: 320
April 19, 2018, 08:49:19 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

Yes, i experienced reading a whitepaper because i want to focus on that ICO and i read their whitepaper, because i like to invest in their project, and after eeading their whitepaper, i convinced to invest in their project, Smiley my opinion in reading whitepapers, when you are interested in the platform of the project it is not an headache because for sure you will read until the last page of the whitepaper.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 08:46:21 AM
I think if you want to invest in ico, you do have to read the white paper. because there you can judge how the path ico it. but if it makes you headache, in fact you do not need to read everything. most importantly you understand what the goals are of the ico.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 08:35:23 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
If you are lazy  Smiley you can for example read Shorter, or watch video about project. I found a good project in such a way - firstly watched a video and interested. Only after that I read White Paper.
If you interested here is video about BiNeuro project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p97prfslpGc&t=2s. And of course website https://bineuro.com/web/
Activity: 224
April 18, 2018, 01:25:34 PM
I try to read the white paper, there often is the information I need about the project. I think that you can not make a decision about the project and investing if you do not open white paper.
I read white paper every time! Because this is minimum what I can to do, to protect my money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
April 18, 2018, 01:17:40 PM
Whitepaper is very important so I am reading the whitepaper of a specific project for me to know if the project have a good plan. There is some of ICO's have good whitepaper but not promising project.
right. For me the whitepaper is very important. Based on that report I can evaluate an ICO. I usually spend more than 2 hours to read a whitepaper of a project that is highly valued on the web.
That made my investment rate higher. Smiley
Activity: 97
April 18, 2018, 01:13:25 PM
Whitepaper is very important so I am reading the whitepaper of a specific project for me to know if the project have a good plan. There is some of ICO's have good whitepaper but not promising project.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
April 18, 2018, 01:11:20 PM
It takes me a good 3 hours to get through one usually. I can skim read quickly but I don't leave feeling like I understand the project. I like to look up definitions and competing arguments/coins and it can be very tedious. very
Activity: 112
April 18, 2018, 01:06:26 PM
You need to read whitepaper dude, do it slowly when you get used to it, then it won't be so hard anymore. Whitepaper contains many information that you need as a consideration to rate it as worth to invest or not.
Activity: 118
April 18, 2018, 12:51:31 PM
Activity: 29
April 18, 2018, 12:44:17 PM
If you are going to invest you have to read it for sure. As for airdrops it's not necessary.
Activity: 166
April 18, 2018, 12:30:06 PM
Reading white papers can be tiring i agree, buts its very informative as it gives you a deep insight on what you are getting into, i personally read them but skip technical sections like development since in not so tech inclined.
Activity: 196
April 18, 2018, 12:24:32 PM
Yes, you often read white paper, there is a lot of useful information. In general, it is often necessary to check all information about ICO.
Activity: 182
April 18, 2018, 12:19:35 PM
Of course I read whitepaper, it is obligotary. If you want to invest in project, you need to learn its purpose, background, team, total supply and value of tokes, and so many things more. So, I don't understand how to invest without reading whitepaper.
Activity: 15
April 18, 2018, 12:12:04 PM
reading is the key so we know what we think.
indeed I also experienced the same thing that is a headache when reading and lazy to do that.
but how do we know an ICO for example if we do not read.
Pages:
Jump to: