Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 78. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 11
April 21, 2018, 08:41:44 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
Actually bro I really interested to read whitepaper and its platform before joining ICO because this is very important to make our guide before we invest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
April 21, 2018, 08:37:53 AM
I only read white paper from projects I like. Also, first I pay attention to the presence of a smart contract and MVP, and then I can read white paper.
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
April 21, 2018, 08:35:05 AM
I honestly rarely see a white book. I prefer to follow friends or acquaintances who have first plunge in the world of cryptocurrency. Saves time and effort,,, but I have to change the way I work,,, so it's not up to my friends Grin Grin.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 08:34:42 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
yes, before i invest a coins, i will study the whitepaper carefully and think where it worth to invest!
Activity: 224
April 21, 2018, 12:10:07 AM
I read them crefully. I think they can make me get a general idea of the project so I will know what I m doing.
I also think the same.
This is first thing what I do - read WP.
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 07:17:29 PM

Yes,  everytime I search an ICO my first thing to do is  look at thier whitepaper and I read thier information about their project platform. So that I will know how credible their project platform before I decided to join their project especially when I decided to invest my money in that ICO that I selected.
Activity: 54
April 20, 2018, 06:58:39 PM
Generally speaking, I will read the white paper, but most of the white papers look boring.
So more often, I'll look at the official video to know what the ICO project wants to do, and then go to gtihub to see if the code is open source.
Activity: 128
April 20, 2018, 05:23:51 PM
First I study the project is very carefully. I go to the check team member, idea, product , site rating & popularity. I read the white paper which are important to me.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
April 20, 2018, 04:33:00 PM
No I never read the whitepaper. But sometimes I open it to get token metrics or info about the team. Reading white paper will not help you, sometimes even the best coins with whitepapers will go untoticed!
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
April 20, 2018, 04:28:15 PM
I only read the parts that I am interested in.It is too hard for me to read the whole whitepaper.I just read pages which are important to me
Activity: 854
April 20, 2018, 04:27:23 PM
Well, the truth is that, not all white papers worth reading. Some do not just have the necessary ingredients to attract the reader or the investor that wants to look into it. I read white papers once in a while, because it is not that easy to read one, not to talk of reading all the white papers that you see,because you will have to devote your time to other things.
Activity: 476
April 20, 2018, 04:22:58 PM
I always try to read the whitepaper. First I do it quickly. If the project is interesting to me,I study it carefully.  I look at the team, popularity, idea, etc.
Activity: 238
April 20, 2018, 04:17:31 PM
For invest : yes. I read it carefully and research all information about project. For bounty : just read a little.
Because you do not lose anything on bounty?
I think you should also make a research because although you won't risk money in bounty but if you happen to promote
a scam ICO, that would affect the reputation of the crypto world.
It is really necessary to read white paper, it is even necessary in order not to waste your time in vain on a scam. And I agree that reading white paper is necessary in order not to engage in the promotion of the scam project.
Activity: 26
April 20, 2018, 01:26:23 PM
Investing is always a risk! If you invest in ICO, I highly recommend to read White Paper carefully. If you join bounty campaign, I think to look the website or read Shorter will be enough. As for me, my last pick is BiNeuro https://bineuro.com/web/.
Activity: 269
April 19, 2018, 11:22:38 PM
I read them crefully. I think they can make me get a general idea of the project so I will know what I m doing.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 19, 2018, 11:14:05 PM
For invest : yes. I read it carefully and research all information about project. For bounty : just read a little.
Because you do not lose anything on bounty?
I think you should also make a research because although you won't risk money in bounty but if you happen to promote
a scam ICO, that would affect the reputation of the crypto world.
Activity: 84
April 19, 2018, 11:03:15 PM
Activity: 83
April 19, 2018, 10:57:55 PM
You should read it. You should know their background, doings and research. Iy will be worth it if you read it. You should know ebery details about the company that you're campaining.
Activity: 183
April 19, 2018, 10:20:05 AM
of course we should read the whitepaper because by reading we can know about the mission vision of a project. and also can find out more about total tokens to be given.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
April 19, 2018, 10:05:25 AM
Reading whitepaper can be very helpful if we are planning to invest in a particular altcoin. Usually the documentation is our source if we want to know all the details and plans
Pages:
Jump to: