Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Find Cats annoying? (Almost killed mine) - page 9. (Read 16139 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Cats are incredible and unpredictable.
I have a cat and she is simply a part of my family.
However, like all animals, cats can be unpredictable, and maybe do stuff that annoy you. That's something to have in mind before adopting one - if you can't deal with it, don't. It's better for the cat that way.

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I don't like pets to feed at home. It's really annoying for me and my family.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Yeah, dogs always are better than cats in my opinion Smiley
Activity: 180
I don't have a particular interest in cats, but I find them okay. Nothing against. They look a bit lazy sometimes and almost always gets out of the way of most things, so all good Grin
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
We have four cats and they are so adorable. In general, cat is not annoying for me. What I like about cats is that they do not stink unlike dogs. They can clean themselves, and catches mouse which, especially, helps. What I don't like about dogs is their loud barking that really annoys me.
Activity: 13
Yes, i find them very annoying. They just feel owners of everything and don't give a f-- about anything.  Cry
Selfish animals (most).
Activity: 243
Merit: 251
I don't mind cats, but have never owned one. Maybe will get a kitten some day.

I've mostly had dogs and hamsters as pets.
Activity: 15
Cats exist only to piss you off.
Activity: 147
I never has a dog,but for sure-dogs are better
Activity: 6
Cats are really annoying i don't like them especially cat claws.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i don't like cats, even dogs are goods till they are puppy
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
I love cats so much I love them more than people. LOL
but in all honestly, I can relate to cats so much. Sometime I give a fck sometimes I don't, well mostly I don't
Maybe you are a cat in a hooman form that can really relate to us hoomans. Maybe you're that type of person who looks like a cat also. People are like cats and sometimes. Maybe cats are hoomans too in their own way, they just do the thug life and never really care about it.
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
I like cats, are very independent.
Activity: 126
I love cats so much I love them more than people. LOL
but in all honestly, I can relate to cats so much. Sometime I give a fck sometimes I don't, well mostly I don't
Activity: 434
Merit: 270
i dont like any pets except fish.
but i would rather give away cat rather than killing one.
Activity: 4
They are super annoying but can't stop loving them cause they are so freaking cute.
Activity: 20
i think cats have a lot of activity while humans are at home, because they repeat everything that their owners do. Smiley
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I don't find them annoying. However, they aren't my favorite animals and dogs are a lot better. Although, my favorite pets have to be hamsters or small fluffy animals. They are the best.
Activity: 2
I used to find them really anoying, never trusted them and was kind of scared to get close to one since they could jump at me anytime and attack me. (Those treacherous beings). But then my girlfriend got one, and the feline little friend began to gain my trust. It does do certain annoying things like some peculiar loud noices when it's in it's days, it likes to scratch my legs so that it can get to my lap... and so on and so forth, but it certainly made me see that cats aren't that bad at all
Activity: 6
I think that cats are more independent than dogs, that are more tender.
Pages:
Jump to: