Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Find Cats annoying? (Almost killed mine) - page 4. (Read 16139 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 2
I like cats only if its not mine, and doesn't lives with me, i hate that most of them are not thankful as dogs do. But my grandma and grandpa lived in a village, and they always had cats, and they were always outdoor, hunting and stuff like that, those cats i really liked.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I'm remember living/sleeping in my Crazy Cat Mom's basement, like 3am waking up to what sounded like a heard of elephants running across the house. Only annoying when they'd cause me lost sleepies  Cheesy
Activity: 22
to be fair , cats runs around, its their nature. If you dont like it then get a dog.
Activity: 110
Cats are not faithful as dogs. They might be cute but i love dogs more than them due to their obedience and bravery and faithfulness.
Activity: 11
My cats are always undecided, and keep entering and leaving the house (and I have to open them the door)
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Depends on person because i don't like animals but don't hate them. Just trying not to think about it.
Activity: 7
I did not warm up the kisses, but the dogs are more sweet
Activity: 337
Merit: 10
yes! i prefer dogs unlike cats..  It annoys me when they keep running and making some creepy sounds.
Activity: 21
No, Im not . I love cats they are very sweet.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform
Cats are better than dogs.. Most cats are feisty and ungrateful even though you feed them. Dogs are not.
Activity: 129
Absolutely. I hate cats. You cannot trust them . (only dogs are trustworthy)
Activity: 39
cats are cuter
Activity: 38
It's a good thing to have kittens around your home coz they will catch all rats and cockroaches. So I don't find cats as annoying pet.
Activity: 41
All animals are different. Each cat has its own character as well as human. But you very brutally repaid the cat for the pain. Pets are a big responsibility!
Activity: 9
I have a cat in our house. It's so cute and so clever in catching mouse. I love it since, my cat loves catching cockroach, insects and specially the mouse who is trying to hides into my things. It's like a small and adorable guards who protect my things. But I do admit that cats sometimes really annoyed me. When my cat saw a stranger cat who is trying to passed by in our house, it suddenly makes a sound that is quite annoying to hear. It's like my cat is singing a rock song because it's sounds violently and angry. I can't barely listen to eat.
Activity: 196
cats are love , buddy
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I really hate cats, especially since they are so unloving and most don't even kill rats anymore! Also, I'm allergic to them and really don't like their ungratefulness. My sister has a cat but he acts like a dog lol.
Activity: 79
Merit: 100
I used to have a cat many years ago, however its constant demand for food, the fact it kept going under my feet almost tripping me and killing me a couple of times and its general low intelligence annoyed me so much.

Once i was petting it on my lap and it attacked me and scratched me real bad for no reason (i started to bleed), i got so pissed i flung it across the room and it crash landed on the side of the fridge and into the floor it started to run away i chased it into the toilet, closed the door picked up the shower head, turn the tap full power and sprayed the cat with water, it kept running around the toilet screaming but i didn't stop spraying it with water until the cat stopped moving  Cheesy

That day i decided that i'm not a cat person and its probably best that i never own cats ever.

I now have an awesome dog, German shep. Dogs are sooo much better, My Girlfriend loves my Shep and she takes him for walks every other day, you can never do that with a cat!

anyone else agree and have similar experiences ?

I have a cat and a rabbit which I really love)) And I do not imagine life without these wonderful animals)
Activity: 39
I have a British cat. The best animal in the world :-)
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
NO!, in fact i love cats because the way i see it their cuddly and cute and their funny.
They are interesting to watch because of their curiosity and all in all i like cats.
Pages:
Jump to: