Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Find Cats annoying? (Almost killed mine) - page 7. (Read 16139 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
never, because I do not like cats
Activity: 1
no, because the cat's animal is not the same as the human mind.
so if I do not look for the cat, just know it.
his name is also an animal.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Yes, I never liked these animals and I hate them even more after what happened to Ethereum network (transaction delays, high fees because of Crypto Kitties...)  Undecided
Activity: 20
Yes specially those stray cats which Im not sure if owned but my neighbors and always sneak in my house and eat foods even eat my hamster food I really wanna kill those cat but I don't have the courage enough.
Activity: 10
Im not a cat person and I never had one.
but if given a chance, I would still rather have a dog.
Activity: 21
dislike their glowy eyes at night...gives me d creeps
Activity: 31
I ve a cat, but they are very friendly animals but mine has never  annoyed me
Activity: 56
я люблю кoтoв coбaк дa и вcякyю живнocть.. .мнe иx жaлкo нo блaгoтвopитeльный фoнд oткpывaть нe имeю жeлaния
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I used to have a cat many years ago, however its constant demand for food, the fact it kept going under my feet almost tripping me and killing me a couple of times and its general low intelligence annoyed me so much.

Once i was petting it on my lap and it attacked me and scratched me real bad for no reason (i started to bleed), i got so pissed i flung it across the room and it crash landed on the side of the fridge and into the floor it started to run away i chased it into the toilet, closed the door picked up the shower head, turn the tap full power and sprayed the cat with water, it kept running around the toilet screaming but i didn't stop spraying it with water until the cat stopped moving  Cheesy

That day i decided that i'm not a cat person and its probably best that i never own cats ever.

I now have an awesome dog, German shep. Dogs are sooo much better, My Girlfriend loves my Shep and she takes him for walks every other day, you can never do that with a cat!

anyone else agree and have similar experiences ?

Animals like people are different, and the fact that something you do not like about it is your impatience with its demands. If you can not take constant attention to the pet you need to get something like a hamster.
Activity: 41
I love cats, i used to have a couple of them, there is not thing annoying when we raise cats.
Activity: 15
I don't like cats at all. I don't mind dogs as long ad they are not mine.
Activity: 26
I don't like cats too much.. I think they are ungrateful little bit. I would prefer dogs. They are more friendly and loyal. The dogs can protect you as well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Cat is most intelligent animal in our planet in my opinion. They do whatever they likes. Not like dogs, when you call them they just come to you. But the cats would come when they wants.
Activity: 53
Of course not... they are cute pets just like puppies...
Activity: 280
yes they are ,i don't likw cats but i don't hurt any cats..i am so annoyed to cats at night when they scream like babies and i their poops are very stinky.
Activity: 5
I think your case is just accident because i used to raise many cats and things are going fine with me.
Activity: 100
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
I like cats, and have one.  My brother however hates them.  When I went on holiday once, my brother watched my cat for me.  He was so mean to it.  I won't let him alone with my poor cat anymore.  Some people have low tolerance for cats I guess.  lol
Activity: 146
I happen to like cats  myself.  They certainly have strong personalities, but, I find them humorous.   Grin
Activity: 129
Getting attacked can definitely be startling.  Just keep in mind something we learn in anger management:  emotion -> reaction -> consequence.  He was probably just trying to play.  If you hiss at them they will get the message that they are playing too hard.  Glad the dog is working for you.  Ruppers are great.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
No way, I love cats!!!!    The more cats the merrier, they're so cute and cuddly!    Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: